Author Topic: The Very Pinnacle Of Schadenfreude Unleashed Via DumbassCare  (Read 37316 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Very Pinnacle Of Schadenfreude Unleashed Via DumbassCare
« Reply #220 on: March 21, 2014, 06:50:05 AM »
Got to love it ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2014, 07:02:57 AM »
*I feel sorry for him the way that I feel sorry for a rabid dog who is obviously suffering but still needs to be put down. The thing is, he has learned nothing really. If you were to ask him about any of the other horribly damaging things that his hero is doing to the country he would stand up for all of that crap without hesitation. He is, after all, a true believer. All he knows right now is that DumbassCare is not working for him and he's pretty pissed off about it. And that it's all about him. I can guarantee that he wouldn't be outraged if this were happening to someone else (witness his buddies on DU).

This is the crux of it for me.  The only difference being I do not feel sorry for him one damn bit, that may seem cold and calous to some but that is something somebody else will have to get over (and pretty damn quick if things go full sideways!), no I don't feel sorry, I feel disgust, I feel anger that someone can so prostrate themselves to a single ideology without thinking and then somehow act surprised when they discover the evil inherint in the actions taken by the people and ideas they elevate and worship above all others...even above their own spouse or child or parent.  I damn them.  I damn each and every one of them!  They are mindless selfish useless unthinking drones who do evil's bidding cheerfully and without a second thought.  If the demon they devoted themselves to bites their ass off I say good, one last ass to worry about!  You got what you deserved, we who stood up and shouted from the rooftops the evils that were coming were mocked, ridiculed, marginalized, demonized, slandered, libeled and cursed by your kind.  No, I DO NOT feel sorry for any of you, I feel for those innocents YOU have harmed, and you will pay dearly for it one way or another, God as our witness.

Witness the avatar of this clown, a baby, that is almost too perfect...but it is not just any baby, no sweet innocent...more like Rosemary's baby (Not George Clooney!  Well...maybe, who knows?)...spawn of the most unclean.

And this is pure leftist BS!  On edit: I AM a f**king dupe. Last time that happens." He is a liar, he is a f**king liar!  If his Messiah, regardless if he and his minions make a change beneficial to he and his, comes up with another brilliant leftist idea, he will be 100% in the tank for it!  f**king liar!

Sorry?  Sorry my ass!  I hate this clown and everybody like it!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2014, 08:00:02 AM »
Feeling sorry for this guy is like feeling sorry for the thug in the gang that just robbed, when the rest of his gang stabs him in the back and runs off with his share of the loot.

You feel sorry for the rabid dog because the rabid dog, while dangerous, did not willingly and with malice in his heart  contract rabies with the intention to harm.

This guy didn't give a crap who he would hurt - and supported it because he thought  that this would help his wife.  He Chose to do no research into it. He Chose to refuse to consider the ramifications logically.  He did not care if it would steal from you. He did not care if the opportunities for corruption and graft by politicians and their crony corporations would increase. He did not care about the freedoms lost or the anger in his fellow man he would engender.  Like any Kindergartner - he wanted what he wanted, but unlike the Kindergartner, he is an adult and culpable for ignoring morality and decency in his quest for what he wanted.  He not only deserves to be put down but to suffer horribly. Its his bed, let him die in it.   He deserves no mercy for he would offer  you none.  Every die-hard  Lefty is a sociopathic Narcissist incapable of seeing other people as people.

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.  Again just ask them about "live and let live" and how that philosophy would indicate they shouldn't be using the government to interfere with activities that do no harm to others - and look at the response.  There is no such thing as a "liberal friend"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2014, 03:22:30 PM »
Is he out there calling for a repeal?

If not he hasn't learned anything.

I bet he still thinks universal coverage is the way to go; it's just Obamacare that's messed up.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #224 on: March 22, 2014, 12:26:49 AM »
Is he out there calling for a repeal?

If not he hasn't learned anything.

I bet he still thinks universal coverage is the way to go; it's just Obamacare that's messed up.

I believe you are correct. He's pretty pissed off at his hero but that's because his hero has allowed the evil insurance companies to deny him what he wants and is entitled to. So, yeah...single payer is his answer.

Except, of course, it isn't. That just puts the decision of who lives and who dies into different hands.

The thing that these clods miss is that ultimately we all live or die at God's discretion and that when you get right down to it there isn't a damned thing that any human can do to change that. They will not accept that truth and instead pursue whatever chimera de jour that is currently popular with the humanist (and atheist) left as the answer to all of their problems, misery and suffering.

You can live the healthy lifestyle, get world class health care and whatever else you believe will extend your life another day, year or decade and yet, it is a mirage. You will go when it is your time and it will be as painful or as painless as it will be and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it. Other than prepare your soul, that is.

I have a tremendous amount of peace and tranquility in my life due solely to my personal faith in Christ. I am no better than anyone else but I have the knowledge that I am forgiven and saved by Grace. The leftists rage on and on because their faith is in the state and it is, like all human endeavors, doomed to failure.

I pity pathetic creatures such as William Pitt. He is lost and does not even know it.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2014, 03:44:08 AM »
He reminds me of those creatures Solzhenitsyn described in the gulags: "What is the meaning of this?!  If Comrade Stalin finds out what you have done, your goose is cooked!"

Stalin put you in that gulag, comrade.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #226 on: March 22, 2014, 02:48:43 PM »
Willy Boy is one of those ObamaBots who also fails to understand how small businesses gets taxed, I bet he'd join the "Drudge is Lying Club" too.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/21/White-House-Leads-Liberal-Media-In-Matt-Drudge-Attack

Liberty Tax...as in if you want it you have to pay Unca Shug for the right...

God, strike down these people with righteous fire!!!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2014, 10:30:41 AM »
I see lightning hasn't hit yet...not even after another whopper of a lie...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/more-lies-pelosi-democrats-are-the-jobs-party/

...it appears the Almighty has had enough of us...it's in our hands now, can we evict the morons pissing in our pool yet?

And hey, you lazy unemployed (counted or not!) get off your butts and get into healthcare, Pelousy says business is bangin'!

::hysterical::

ETA - Nasty Pelousy to be given the Sanger Award, yes that Sanger, you read it right...

Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PP) announced that House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, an alleged Roman Catholic, will be given “the Margaret Sanger Award, the organization’s highest honor, in recognition of her leadership, excellence, and outstanding contributions to the reproductive health and rights movement over the course of her career,” according to a Planned Parenthood website posting…
Read more at http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=229703#1DFIfBPrgjRHKz4J.99

Sure, why not, crap clumps together...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 11:17:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2014, 12:53:04 PM »
How is exterminating the life within you anything like reproductive health? ::rockethrow::

Must be the same nonsense that says, unemployment and SNAP are healthy for the economy. Not claimiing to be the smartest or anywhere close but I really hate stupid people that cling to this sh*t.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2014, 07:29:11 AM »
Without the stupid progressives could not exist.

ETA - Speaking of stupid...it just keeps coming out of the Obama Regime and other DC swamp creatures...

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/201791-boehner-what-the-hell-is-this-a-joke

Obama issues another edict and the entire Regime is caught once again lying its ass off and all The Great Weeping Carrot can say is “What the hell is this, a joke?” ?!

No, dumbass!  You are the joke!  You and the rest of you pantywaist ObamaCare non-repealling non-defunding useless sacks of excrement are the real joke!

::mooning::

Dingy Harry to the youth of America he and the rest of his sorry party need in order to make the bloated dying pig last a few years before they can "strengthen" it with single payer - you are too damned stupid to know how to use the internet AlGore invented!

http://freebeacon.com/issues/harry-reid-people-arent-educated-on-how-to-use-the-internet/

That's a heck of a campaign commercial right there.

Their other strategy (apart from the standard lying, cheating, stealing, making false accusations, election fraud, etc etc) is to promise everyone they can get stoned off their asses if the vote for them...

http://theweek.com/article/index/258722/speedreads-democrats-great-green-hope-americans-only-want-to-vote-for-marijuana

...not sure there is enough weed for that...

And as for getting out of the "Liberty Tax" as named by Drudge...we've discussed this option before and the Drudge case is bringing it up again...

The “health care sharing ministry” exemption.

http://www.openmarket.org/2014/03/25/how-matt-drudge-and-other-obamacare-victims-can-escape-the-liberty-tax/

I still favor an in-their-face/up-yours strategy but I am not opposed to people using Cloward-Piven tactics against them...my only beef is that in a backhanded way this legitimizes ObamaCare and makes it possible for it to survive.

I want it completely nuked.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:27:20 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #231 on: March 27, 2014, 08:06:26 PM »
Apparently we're going to stand for it as long as Dancing With The Stars and American Idol are on TV.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #232 on: March 28, 2014, 07:08:58 AM »
Oh no!  Don't be silly!  Boehner and McConnell can fix this dontchyaknow?!  It's a good law, just needs some tweaking!

/

BITS!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #233 on: March 29, 2014, 03:45:21 PM »
Oh no!  Don't be silly!  Boehner and McConnell can fix this dontchyaknow?!  It's a good law, just needs some twerking!

/

BITS!
Fixed it

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2014, 11:25:11 AM »
Good humor here!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/oh-brother-rachel-ray-tears-up-pushing-obamacare-with-joe-biden-video/

::hysterical::  What a kool-aide guzzling moron!  But hey, this is what progressive tools look like!   ::laughonfloor::

Cry some more!

::rolllaughing::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #235 on: April 02, 2014, 07:09:44 AM »
7M on ObamaCare...right...and what the Regime isn't telling you is that at best only 1/3 of those are from the formerly uninsured population...the vast majority are people who had perfectly fine health insurance plans that got AXED by ObamaCare!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2014/03/31/rand-only-one-third-of-obamacare-exchange-sign-ups-were-from-the-previously-uninsured/

So no matter what that Fabricator-in-Chief says...or any of his zombie-slaves...the debate over this atrocious POS is NOT over, not by a long shot fothermuckers!

Sure would be nice to have an opposition party purged of ruling class asshats to carry that fight though...

How do you spell "hosed"?  If you said "G - O - P" give yourself a cookie!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #236 on: April 02, 2014, 11:34:26 AM »
These work...

http://www.imao.us/index.php/2014/04/cartoon-of-the-day-fools/

http://www.imao.us/index.php/2014/04/cartoon-of-the-day-contravention/

Every day is April Fool's Day when you have a dangerous psycho for a POTUS!   ::unknowncomic::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #237 on: April 02, 2014, 12:54:02 PM »
7M on ObamaCare...right...and what the Regime isn't telling you is that at best only 1/3 of those are from the formerly uninsured population...the vast majority are people who had perfectly fine health insurance plans that got AXED by ObamaCare!

April Fools a day late.  7 Million my Ass.
Even by the left's own numbers at least 2.7 million of them are people who lost plans.  And how many more will be lost when they decide that businesses have to abide by the law next year..  and how many more sign up  but never make the first payment - after all they don't pay their other bills either.

And don't forget this number is brought to you by the same people  who  tell us there is 2% GDP growth, the economy is improving , unemployment is  under 7%,  inflation is 2%, and everything is awesome.

They mobilized their illegal voting troops and had them fill out forms, and hell they might even start paying premiums for people who don't even know they are signed up. Anything to keep the sham-wow president  looking good and the sheep calm.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #238 on: April 02, 2014, 01:04:51 PM »
Yeah, and they're also touting some poll from the Washington Post that supposedly shows a plurality are now in favor of Obamacare for the first time ever!  Everything is awesome!

As Rush pointed out, this poll came a mere 4 days after an AP poll showed it had the lowest favorability since its passage.  What a dramatic turnaround over the span of 4 days!  Everything is awesome!

I guess all this good news means that the embattled Dems up for election this November no longer have to try and hide their role in passing Obamacare, doesn't it?  I guess this means they can now proudly run on their record of support for Obamacare, you know, since it's such a popular thing now.  Right?

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #239 on: April 02, 2014, 01:07:22 PM »
If there is any justice remaining, 4/1/14 will be Obama's "Mission Accomplished" day.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson