Author Topic: The Very Pinnacle Of Schadenfreude Unleashed Via DumbassCare  (Read 38007 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Very Pinnacle Of Schadenfreude Unleashed Via DumbassCare
« Reply #360 on: January 09, 2015, 06:37:10 AM »
And their premiums are still dirt cheap compared to everyone else...these elitists schmucks thought they were going to get writ a pass...poor babies!  Makes one want to knock their teeth out and laugh.

According to what I saw on FOX they pay 9% of the cost of health ins.

That's alot less then most people.

A LOT less!

I hope I am present for many head-poppings when reality really starts smacking these jackasses around!   ::praying::   ::popcorn::   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #361 on: January 26, 2015, 08:13:46 AM »
I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find the government sharing data on people with its cronies!

Wait, I meant "not" shocked.

Wonder how those government-loving libiots are reacting?  Wait, can the brain-dead react?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #362 on: February 16, 2015, 07:32:43 AM »
The not surprising angst of DemonRats fearing their constituents will raise Hell if the IRS comes after them on ObamaCare...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/02/16/democrats_seek_relief_from_obamacare_penalties_125617.html

...any legislation proposed by DemonRats should be ignored, any attempt by Czar Obama to continue rewriting on the fly fought and resisted...

Alas the former will be way easier than the latter, since the latter they've allowed to happen time and time again...

God, I truly hate all these people!  Tyrants, cowards...

So sick and tired of them...

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #363 on: February 16, 2015, 09:08:15 AM »
The not surprising angst of DemonRats fearing their constituents will raise Hell if the IRS comes after them on ObamaCare...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/02/16/democrats_seek_relief_from_obamacare_penalties_125617.html

...any legislation proposed by DemonRats should be ignored, any attempt by Czar Obama to continue rewriting on the fly fought and resisted...

Alas the former will be way easier than the latter, since the latter they've allowed to happen time and time again...

God, I truly hate all these people!  Tyrants, cowards...

So sick and tired of them...
If the cowardly GOP would have prevented or raised a stink about the delaying of Odisastercare then these asshats would have known the evil in the law much sooner and would have thrown the halfrican out on his ears in '12. This is a dish best served cold and I demand the GOP block every attempt short of repeal to change any aspect of it. Let them all enjoy their cold dish with the bitter waters they've giving to us.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #365 on: February 18, 2015, 11:29:27 AM »

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #366 on: February 18, 2015, 11:32:24 AM »
Yeah, that sucks!

Isn't there video of this hissy-fit?   ::laughonfloor::

Oh, hey...this is good too...just Google "MNSure Sucks" and see 5,700 results!

http://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=MNSure+sucks

And hearing that mushy-mouthed moron Minnestupids reelected as Governor stammer about how effed up this is without either admitting personal failure or slamming Duh Wun and his fellow travellers who foisted this sh*t upon everyone just makes one want to decorate streetlights!!!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 11:36:38 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #367 on: February 24, 2015, 11:59:07 AM »
Get a load of this wreckless BS!

http://weaselzippers.us/215167-think-progress-kicks-the-fear-mongering-into-hyperdrive-10000-people-will-die-if-supreme-court-rules-against-obamacare/

::hysterical::

1,000 times more than that will die if ObamaCare is left in place, guaranteed!

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #368 on: March 04, 2015, 11:28:05 AM »
http://www.nationaljournal.com/health-care/roberts-nearly-silent-as-partisan-sparks-fly-in-obamacare-case-20150304

WGAFF?

Anybody pinning hopes on these robed jackals is a loon!  Unless the libiots all croak and the Senate refuses to seat any replacements until a sane person is in the White House...

That is way too many "if's" already...

::unknowncomic::

ETA - FWIW, nice charts of who has what...  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-04/there%E2%80%99s-going-be-chaos-what-worst-case-outcome-todays-supreme-court-obamacare-hearin

Even ZH parroting stupid over-hyped headline BS...   ::facepalm::
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:18:00 PM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #369 on: March 12, 2015, 03:30:51 PM »
 ::pullhair:: ::pullhair:: ::pullhair:: ::pullhair:: ::pullhair:: ::pullhair:: ::pullhair:: ::pullhair::

The wife is now paying an estimated 77% over what she paid for the same drug just tree months ago. So how much are we saving now thanks to Onegrocare? Anyone? Anyone at all....Bueller?

I'm really going to enjoy, yes enjoy the killing of Libtards when that day comes forth.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #370 on: April 15, 2015, 07:28:00 AM »
Documenting the high cost of stupid...

http://www.ntu.org/foundation/detail/its-tax-plicated-complexity-rising-with-obamacare-burden

...this will veer upwards some more, the Diktator keeps wring reams and reams of more regs, more bureaucratic burden means even more billions wasted on bullsh*t by a people already streched thin!  Today is Tax Day, and I am already hearing the horror stories from banks of people having to drain savings accounts to pay their tax bill.

How much more can these people take?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #371 on: April 17, 2015, 09:37:29 AM »
http://weaselzippers.us/221011-obama-regime-threatens-to-cut-healthcare-for-low-income-families-to-force-florida-into-obamacare/

Well, duh!  Of course it is extortion!  All Democrats are Progressives and scratch a Progressive and you will always find a fascist eager to make people do, think and say as they command!

Once again, take sh*t sitting or get up and fight the bastards, what's it gonna be?

If it were me I would order all Federal personnel in Florida out of the state, and use troopers and state national guard to effect it, send them back to DC to piss and moan to their masters!!!

If bullets fly, let the Fedcoats fire the first volley...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #372 on: April 17, 2015, 07:52:15 PM »
http://weaselzippers.us/221011-obama-regime-threatens-to-cut-healthcare-for-low-income-families-to-force-florida-into-obamacare/

Well, duh!  Of course it is extortion!  All Democrats are Progressives and scratch a Progressive and you will always find a fascist eager to make people do, think and say as they command!

Once again, take sh*t sitting or get up and fight the bastards, what's it gonna be?

If it were me I would order all Federal personnel in Florida out of the state, and use troopers and state national guard to effect it, send them back to DC to piss and moan to their masters!!!

Florida Gov.is having Pam Bondi file suit.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #373 on: April 20, 2015, 07:07:52 AM »

Florida Gov.is having Pam Bondi file suit.

Should be followed up with expulsions!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #374 on: April 20, 2015, 11:56:06 AM »
Oh great...more Momma's of Dindu Nuffin's telling others how to access the shearing gate...

http://weaselzippers.us/221238-hhs-announces-an-additional-201-million-to-pay-for-obamacare-navigators/

Who authorized this expenditure?  Oh wait, who am I asking, Congresscowards?   ::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #376 on: May 08, 2015, 07:05:51 AM »
We need to archive these names and remember them well...if not for them perhaps the atrocity known as ObamaCare could have begun to have been rolled back...as it is, these nefarious bastards have earned the condemnation of humanity:

Republican Senators Rand Paul, Mike Enzi, James Risch, Kelly Ayotte, and Deb Fischer...the latter four going Brutus on David Vitter.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/418055/how-five-republicans-let-congress-keep-its-fraudulent-obamacare-subsidies-brendan#!

R.I.H. traitors!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #378 on: May 14, 2015, 11:37:55 AM »
No surprise...the slack-jawed drooling drones at the AP ape and parrot San Fran Psycho's moronic take on O'BungwadCare subsidy case.

Not that the Pubbies won't behave as is typical of them - like a battered spouse - but the correct and traditionally American way of dealing with this would be for people to GET OFF THEIR DEAD ASS AND GET A FULLTIME BENEFIT-PAYING JOB!!!

Not that a deadhead proglodyte pos like Nasty Pelousy would ever advocate let alone tolerate such a thing!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero