Author Topic: Mika Brzezinski: Rich White Men Need to Contribute More ....  (Read 6788 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Mika Brzezinski: Rich White Men Need to Contribute More ....
« on: April 11, 2011, 01:20:47 PM »
It’s a good thing she was talking about white men or this would be racist.

Here’s the transcript, via NewsBusters.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Let me say this very clearly – it is middle-class entitlements that are going to bankrupt this country if we don’t slow it down. Why? Because of course, nobody wants to stand up and do what’s responsible to middle class entitlements, because elderly middle-class Americans vote in massive proportions.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: I just don’t see why with top earners doing better than ever, why they can’t be a part of this equation. I’m sorry, it would just be a lot easier to swallow. And if you looked at the New York Times yesterday, and you saw the top 30 earners, and how much money they are making all over again, including some of the people who drove us into the ditch – all white men, by the way, just one woman – and I didn’t see any African-Americans – I think we have a problem that we need to address as a society.

Sorry, and I agree with everything you have to say –

SCARBOROUGH: White men?

BRZEZINSKI: But we need to balance things out. (Crosstalk) And you’re going to have class warfare on its worst level.

Aiming, again, at White men/folks as the solution to the problem created by the "progressives" in a way that would have the entire world screaming if Blacks or "hispanics" were targeted in the same way.

I am increasingly alarmed and outraged by this and believe most White people not only do not share in that, they don't even realize that White people in this country today are frequently spoken of the way the Jews were in Germany.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Mika Brzezinski: Rich White Men Need to Contribute More ....
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 02:24:39 PM »
They keep Mika around to make dumb liberal statements which have no basis in fact . She doesn't really add anything to the conversation ... She's just another "pretty face" ... with dreadfully ugly , boney legs .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 02:29:48 PM »
They keep Mika around to make dumb liberal statements which have no basis in fact . She doesn't really add anything to the conversation ... She's just another "pretty face" ... with dreadfully ugly , boney legs .

Do you see what you just did there, SH?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 02:31:29 PM »

Yeah ... I'm a sexist bastard ... or was it something else ?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 02:35:34 PM »

Yeah ... I'm a sexist bastard ... or was it something else ?

LOL.  I don't care about that, it was the something else. 

You illustrated the point I made in my post about folks just shining this stuff on as though it means nothing.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 02:37:45 PM »
Next time I'll give it a good buffing .  ;D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 02:48:10 PM »
Next time I'll give it a good buffing .  ;D

Much obliged.   ::)

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 04:33:47 AM »

Aiming, again, at White men/folks as the solution to the problem created by the "progressives" in a way that would have the entire world screaming if Blacks or "hispanics" were targeted in the same way.

I am increasingly alarmed and outraged by this and believe most White people not only do not share in that, they don't even realize that White people in this country today are frequently spoken of the way the Jews were in Germany.

How would you go about changing the equation ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 07:08:36 AM »

How would you go about changing the equation ?

Yeah, I think Pan was on to something.  The "equation" is prog-speak for "final solution", and like all jack-booted fascists that means taking what they (all them white men, who are, you know, rich) have earned and if they bitch too much they'll just put a bullet in the back of the head and dump the bodies in a pit.  She's just oh so harmlessly floating ideas to get people used to hearing those phrases linked often - "white, rich, men, equation"...if they repeat it enough they think it will become part of the national psyche, and once conditioned the end result will be accepted without nary an objection.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 07:19:05 AM »
My point is that basically Mika's knee-jerk liberal statements are not taken very seriously even by the "Heavy-Weight Liberals" who appear on Morning Joe . They are the ones who concern me and are the ones people give credence to .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 07:23:37 AM »
But are they not using her to voice what they cannot?  The message is delivered.  Red meat to the faithful, right?  I mean who really watches these horsecrap shows?!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 07:26:14 AM »
She has the smallest horn on the show . I just have to disregard her and concentrate on the Big Boys ( if that sounds sexist it really isn't ... Just a figure of speech ) .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 07:29:19 AM »
I gotchya.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 08:37:05 AM »
My point is that basically Mika's knee-jerk liberal statements are not taken very seriously even by the "Heavy-Weight Liberals" who appear on Morning Joe . They are the ones who concern me and are the ones people give credence to .

I think that is what they want you to believe. I do think that this is an orchestrated part of their shtick - sure what's his name scarborough disagrees with her but they know that you can't unring a bell. Her statement is planted in the minds of any who sit through their insipid event.

Even the minor characters have a role to play in deceiving America.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 09:17:47 AM »
Donna Braziille spouted off a similar meme but through minorities in the Repub party under the bus at the same time, Beck hit on it at the start of his show.  Ranting about "those people"!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 12:38:17 PM »

And mine is, it's not this one particularly, or that one, it's the fact that this demonization of White folks in general is already acceptable in public discourse.  Any objection gets waved away or marginalized (it's only a minor player; nobody listens to her), just as you did mine.

This is not okay, nor to be taken lightly, in view of the uproar over anything said about "minorities" that can be taken out of context/twisted/misrepresented or is, indeed, factual.

It's as though Whites refuse to think of themselves as a group, an identity, that deserves the same respect as other races, and endowed with the same right to preserve themselves and their posterity, because to do so is immediately labeled as racist.  Further, there is an ongoing effort to continue and increase the discrimination against Whites with the "orientation" and "White privilege" programs occurring at almost every university in the country, firmly indoctrinating young people with the "White guilt" syndrome.  Government programs aimed at disenfranchising Whites in every endeavor in this country in favor of elevating any other group at our expense.

If this was done to any other group, you'd see it for what it is.  It is already adversely affecting Whites in every walk of life and I can only surmise a certain unwarranted sense of confidence that, ultimately, it won't amount to much.  I believe it already does, and will moreso in the future.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 12:51:49 PM »
Let's face it - we've been "treated" to two+ generations of leftist white guilt. It's perverse and it's pervasive. Admit it - when you hear the words "white pride" don't you automatically envision white hoods?

The left would have us be ashamed of our very race, but then I piss on the left at every opportunity.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 01:22:50 PM »
Let's face it - we've been "treated" to two+ generations of leftist white guilt. It's perverse and it's pervasive. Admit it - when you hear the words "white pride" don't you automatically envision white hoods?

No, but I do look carefully at just who is using the phrase because, unfortunately, the groups that are doing so RIGHT NOW are mostly those "hooded" types.  And I see it as disgraceful that we've allowed the situation to deteriorate to the point where the words "white pride" have been discarded as respectable.

The left would have us be ashamed of our very race, but then I piss on the left at every opportunity.

Yes, they do .... and with a relative majority, it's worked.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »

I think that is what they want you to believe. I do think that this is an orchestrated part of their shtick - sure what's his name scarborough disagrees with her but they know that you can't unring a bell. Her statement is planted in the minds of any who sit through their insipid event.

Even the minor characters have a role to play in deceiving America.

If you're willing to waste energy on something you can't change ( liberal stupidity ) then be my guest .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 01:46:38 PM »
Probably cannot change it, might as well try and pick the moon up and throw it, but that doesn't mean we can't tease and ridicule them.  Hell, that doesn't take much energy! 
 ;D