Author Topic: Alcohol Testing 'Should Take Place At Work'  (Read 1578 times)

Offline KittenClaws

Re: Alcohol Testing 'Should Take Place At Work'
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 05:58:01 PM »
Sheeeott. THAT would be tossed in the garbage as many damn times as they tried to send it to me KC. Screw that. Don't comply.
m

I don't intend to comply. What the heck is behavioral risk factor surveillance ?

I'm tempted to call them to find out what they are up to and to give bogus answers.

Do you smoke?  Yes sir, I do. Every thanksgiving I smoke a turkey.

Do you drink alcohol? No sir, but we do have a small bottle to swab wounds.

Do you have firearms? No sir, but my husband does have athletes foot and he tells me all of the time, it's just like a fire between his toes, does that count?
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 06:06:49 PM »
Sheeeott. THAT would be tossed in the garbage as many damn times as they tried to send it to me KC. Screw that. Don't comply.

And in a New York damn minute!

I am all for compliance.

IOW, I like to screw around with them.

You want to ask me a question? I'll give you an answer.

What race are you? I identify as purple.

Of course, this person will try and tell me there is no such race. I just argue.

Of course there is a purple! I am obviously purple! What's wrong with you? I'm looking in the mirror right now, my face is friggin' Purple! Can you prove I am not purple? Are you here? Do you have a surveillance camera on me?!

I can't believe you are watching me...

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 11:31:38 PM »
Unless alcohol abuse becomes a problem in the workplace,  why would an employer even care about what an employee is drinking?   

Its not an employers business nor the federal governments for that matter.