Author Topic: Islamic justice: Muslim lives superior to Infidel lives  (Read 1527 times)

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
Islamic justice: Muslim lives superior to Infidel lives
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:57:33 PM »
Arguing that Muslim blood is more precious than infidel blood, Muslim clerics in and out of Sudan are outraged because a Sudanese court has condemned a Muslim man to death—simply because he murdered American Diplomat John Granville on January 1, 2008.

A 2009 report offers context:

The court had sentenced the men [originally four] to death in June for killing Granville and his driver in January 2008, but the sentence was cancelled in August after [his Muslim driver] Abbas’s father forgave the men.

Under Islamic law, the victim’s family has the right to forgive the murderer, ask for compensation (fedia) or demand execution.

Granville’s mother, Jane Granville, at the time had asked for the men’s execution, but her letter was rejected because it was not notarized.

The judge said the sentence was confirmed because Granville’s family, from Buffalo, in northern New York State, had requested it.

More here:
http://www.humanevents.com/2013/11/19/islamic-justice-muslim-lives-superior-to-infidel-lives/

Hey, Haji ...

::eagle::

"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Islamic justice: Muslim lives superior to Infidel lives
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:58:53 PM »
Gotta remember that one, "islamic justice", as another oxymoron.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 07:54:10 PM »
 ::jihadnanner::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 08:15:03 PM »
#Waitaminute...

Muslim clerics in and out of Sudan are outraged because a Sudanese court has condemned a Muslim man to death

But...he gets to see allah+Muhammed early! Plus all those virgins...what's the problem?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline OldSailor

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 05:57:57 AM »
#Waitaminute...

Muslim clerics in and out of Sudan are outraged because a Sudanese court has condemned a Muslim man to death

But...he gets to see allah+Muhammed early! Plus all those virgins...what's the problem?

Plus the gene pool gets chlorinated a bit.  Sounds like a win - win to me.   ::thumbsup::
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 07:22:29 AM »
Like I need more reasons to cull these cur's from the human herd!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline OldSailor

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 07:54:35 PM »

Same. 

The day after the original 9/11 attacks I volunteered to go back on active duty.  I knew I probably wouldn't be sent back to sea but would probably end up as training cadre at Great Mistakes or some local activity here.  I pestered the recruiting office for a couple of weeks until they told me (and some other retirees) "we know where to reach you so don't call us, we'll call you."

They never called.   >:(

I wanted payback.  But when I attended the decommissioning of USS Caron (DD 970) on 10/10/11 I saw the handwriting on the wall.  Caron was a Tomahawk shooter with a vertical launch system forward capable of launching up to 61 land attack cruise missiles.  Her decommissioning got through to me finally that the United States was not going to mobilize.  Caron had been my first ship.  I'd have been willing to take her back to sea for this job.  The old girl was a thoroughbred and fun to drive, a 7,800 ton jet powered dragster.  And more than capable of busting heads.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:04:11 PM by OldSailor »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 08:08:55 PM »
Enough humor...Muslims are a misunderstood & much maligned people...(but for good reason)

An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department. The Grand Emir was unused to the salt in American foods (French fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.

Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water.

But, then came the time when he returned empty-handed.

"Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water?" demanded the Grand Emir.

"A thousand pardons, O illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul, "An infidel is sitting on the well."

Q: What do you get if you cross a Muslim with a monkey?
A: Nothing, monkeys are too intelligent to f*ck Muslims.

A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hit the Middle East. Two million Muslims died And over a million were injured.
Iraq and Iran are totally ruined and The governments don’t know where To start with providing help to rebuild.
The rest of the world is in shock.
  • The USA is sending troops to help.
  • Saudi Arabia is sending oil.
  • Latin American countries are sending Supplies.
  • New Zealand is sending sheep, Cattle and food crops.
  • The Asian continents are sending labor to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.
  • Canada is sending medical teams and supplies.
  • GREAT BRITAIN, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Muslims.

Two Muslim mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goat's milk.

The older of the mothers pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. And they start reminiscing.

'This is my oldest son Mohammed.  He would be 24 years old now.'

'Yes, I remember him as a baby' says the other mother cheerfully.

'He's a martyr now though' mum confides. 'Oh, so sad dear' says the other.

And this is my second son also named Mohammed. He would be 21'

'Oh, I remember him,' says the other happily, 'he had such curly hair when he was born.' 'He's a martyr too' says mum quietly.

'Oh, gracious me ...' says the other.

'And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Little Mohammed. He would be 18,’ she whispers.

'Yes' says the friend enthusiastically, 'I remember when he first started school.''He's a martyr also,' says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says...

'They blow up so fast, don't they?'
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:13:39 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 08:36:51 PM »
'They blow up so fast, don't they?'

And here I thought the punchline was gonna be, "He's all blown up now"

::devil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 07:26:53 AM »

Same. 

The day after the original 9/11 attacks I volunteered to go back on active duty.  I knew I probably wouldn't be sent back to sea but would probably end up as training cadre at Great Mistakes or some local activity here.  I pestered the recruiting office for a couple of weeks until they told me (and some other retirees) "we know where to reach you so don't call us, we'll call you."

I wanted payback.  But when I attended the decommissioning of USS Caron (DD 970) on 10/10/11 I saw the handwriting on the wall.  Caron was a Tomahawk shooter with a vertical launch system forward capable of launching up to 61 land attack cruise missiles.  Her decommissioning got through to me finally that the United States was not going to mobilize.  Caron had been my first ship.  I'd have been willing to take her back to sea for this job.  The old girl was a thoroughbred and fun to drive, a 7,800 ton jet powered dragster.  And more than capable of busting heads.

In '01 I was already too old a fart to be allowed back...I recall wanting some payback real real bad...but I didn't want to go back into the Navy...I wanted to see if the Marine's could use me as a berzerker...If I could have just gutted one of those animals I'd have died a happy man...the spirit was willing...the body...well, it wouldn't have lasted long.  And then, what was it, a few years later when the bounties for OBL started coming out?  I thought hey, what a nice and satisfying payday that would be?!  But by the time I got around to learning local languages and learning to look, act and smell like them...I figured I'd miss out.  Some things are better left to younger more capable people.

Offline OldSailor

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 08:30:09 PM »

Same. 

In '01 I was already too old a fart to be allowed back...I recall wanting some payback real real bad...but I didn't want to go back into the Navy...I wanted to see if the Marine's could use me as a berzerker...If I could have just gutted one of those animals I'd have died a happy man...the spirit was willing...the body...well, it wouldn't have lasted long.  And then, what was it, a few years later when the bounties for OBL started coming out?  I thought hey, what a nice and satisfying payday that would be?!  But by the time I got around to learning local languages and learning to look, act and smell like them...I figured I'd miss out.  Some things are better left to younger more capable people.

I'd have been happy just to be part of it, but wasn't to be. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 07:45:00 AM »

Same. 

I'd have been happy just to be part of it, but wasn't to be.

Sometimes it's all a matter of timing...we did our part, others did theirs...it is what it is.

The aging process thing though, seriously, who's idea was that?  Not liking it, but, whattaya gonna do?!