Author Topic: Attorney: Glen Burnie shooting was self-defense  (Read 2975 times)

Offline JoeRMD77

• Newb
Re: Attorney: Glen Burnie shooting was self-defense
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2013, 01:01:02 AM »
Let's just say I'm a person very close to the situation. Definitely not a journalist. But I just remember the night I heard "Kendall got shot." (Green) from a close friend. There was no mention of breaking and entering. I think everyone was just wondering why Matt (Pinkerton) did it. Then more than 2 weeks after the incident, Matt's lawyer is claiming Kendall "broke in". In all honesty I believe Matt killed Kendall over the whole affair his wife and Kendall were having. Something snapped in Matt's head that night and he shot'em. This whole "breaking down the door and threatening my family" is a bunch of bologna as far I'm concerned.

Apparently there's neighbors who witnessed Kendall being allowed into the home, as well.

Any ways, I'm just trying to spread the word here. Matt was arrested for a reason, and that's because not everything was cut and dry as Matt is making out to be; actually as Matt's LAWYER is making out to be.

A lot of blogs won't point to the original source of information but will instead go off what the woman, who this whole situation is centered around, has to say.

There's even talk of Kendall (Green) being set-up by the wife of Pinkerton's. There's a lot going on here that I'm guessing will come out in court. Notice how this case isn't getting any national attention either? Probably because the press has seen the police report, which links up directly with what was first reported.

Matt's wife would be the LAST person I believe in this whole case and she's the one who spoke to these bloggers.

NOW, if what Matt's lawyer is claiming happened actually happened then sure I can't argue with Matt shooting him. But again, I can't believe that. The next part is the trial, which will ultimately reveal a lot more.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2013, 07:21:37 AM »
Let's just say I'm a person very close to the situation. Definitely not a journalist. But I just remember the night I heard "Kendall got shot." (Green) from a close friend. There was no mention of breaking and entering. I think everyone was just wondering why Matt (Pinkerton) did it. Then more than 2 weeks after the incident, Matt's lawyer is claiming Kendall "broke in". In all honesty I believe Matt killed Kendall over the whole affair his wife and Kendall were having. Something snapped in Matt's head that night and he shot'em. This whole "breaking down the door and threatening my family" is a bunch of bologna as far I'm concerned.

Apparently there's neighbors who witnessed Kendall being allowed into the home, as well.

Any ways, I'm just trying to spread the word here. Matt was arrested for a reason, and that's because not everything was cut and dry as Matt is making out to be; actually as Matt's LAWYER is making out to be.

A lot of blogs won't point to the original source of information but will instead go off what the woman, who this whole situation is centered around, has to say.

There's even talk of Kendall (Green) being set-up by the wife of Pinkerton's. There's a lot going on here that I'm guessing will come out in court. Notice how this case isn't getting any national attention either? Probably because the press has seen the police report, which links up directly with what was first reported.

Matt's wife would be the LAST person I believe in this whole case and she's the one who spoke to these bloggers.

NOW, if what Matt's lawyer is claiming happened actually happened then sure I can't argue with Matt shooting him. But again, I can't believe that. The next part is the trial, which will ultimately reveal a lot more.

I know it is not popular now days but there was a time where whacking the guy tapping your wife was not frowned upon...and it would appear nobody on either side of this confrontation is particularly impressed by the woman in the middle of this...maybe the truth will come out in trial, maybe not...the entire system from lazy cops and neat boxes to idiots on juries is tainted...who knows how this thing well end or who is telling the truth?  What is clear is the medias bias toward anybody using any kind of gun for any reason whatsoever.  Strip that dynamic away, say the guy used a butcher knife, would people be so focused on it?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline JoeRMD77

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2013, 03:08:25 PM »
Okay, so here's a report today from an ACTUAL home invasion. This site also reported on the Pinkerton/Green shooting. I'm trying to find what they originally reported about that but it went nothing like this :

From AACOPD.

ARMED HOME INVASION GLEN BURNIE

On November 13, 2013, at approximately 7:57 p.m., officers from the Eastern District responded to the 400 block of Darton Court in Glen Burnie for an armed home invasion/ attempted robbery.

Upon their arrival, officers spoke with the 60-year-old female victim, who informed the responding officers that there was a knock front door, the door was answered and two male suspects forced there way into the residence. Both suspects were armed with handguns. Once inside the residence, the suspects demanded money from a resident who was not home at the time. The suspects then fled the scene on foot or in a vehicle without obtaining money or property. The home invasion was reported approximately 45 minutes after it occurred. Victims were not injured during the incident. K-9 and additional patrol units canvassed the area for the suspects, but were unable to locate them. A district detective unit responded to the scene to assist with the investigation. This incident appears to be targeted incident and appears to be drug-related.

https://www.facebook.com/AnneArundelBreakingNews?hc_location=timeline

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2013, 04:25:00 PM »
You REALLY seem to have a personal interest in the story. Why?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2013, 07:17:18 AM »
An anomalous crackhead home invasion fails to result in gunplay and I am to be impressed with what exactly?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2013, 08:28:14 AM »

Tap...tap...tap...tap... Hear those crickets?
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2013, 04:24:09 PM »

Unbeliever!! ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2013, 04:50:48 PM »

Unbeliever!! ::hysterical::

Wrongo! I truly believe in the silence from whatever it/him/she is!  ::guitar::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.