Author Topic: Schumer asks for GPS devices for autistic kids ....  (Read 492 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Schumer asks for GPS devices for autistic kids ....
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:05:52 PM »
... from the DOJ.

From the DOJ?  What the --- ?!

There are private firms that offer this, and for less money.  And you and your child stay out of a gummint database.  For now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline whimsicalmamapig

Re: Schumer asks for GPS devices for autistic kids ....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:51:29 PM »
I agree, the concept is a good idea, as the free market has already provided the service, but now we want to make sure that big gov can get an edge up on the profit of these products to probably one of schumer's lobbyist friends that wants to start a business with a gov contract.

we can say thanks, but no thanks, we can take care of our own and donate to a private org that will make sure the indigent who need them will get one through a charity, no profit involved
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:50:39 AM »
We should GPS people in government, elected non-elected appointed or bureaucrat, they work for US not US for THEM!  I wanna know where they are and who they are meeting at all times!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 12:41:39 PM »
We should GPS people in government, elected non-elected appointed or bureaucrat, they work for US not US for THEM!  I wanna know where they are and who they are meeting at all times!

!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 02:08:45 PM »
Why from the DOJ?  ::thinking::   ::whatgives::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.