Author Topic: Obama Tells Teachers Not To Reprimand Black Students  (Read 10117 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Obama Tells Teachers Not To Reprimand Black Students
« on: November 09, 2013, 03:38:49 PM »
Obama Tells Teachers Not To Reprimand Black Students

Pres. Obama is asking public school teachers to “take it easy” on black students who misbehave.

Recently, Obama signed an Executive Order to create the African American Education Initiative. The order births a new federal bureaucracy and effectively offers black students a green light to misbehave at school.

Obama asked public school teachers to reduce the number of disciplinary actions taken against black students. Specifically, it calls on schools to “not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools.”

The order, however, does not include any suggestions to improve black students’ inappropriate behavior.

Members of the new bureaucracy will work to pressure public school systems into complying with the president’s order. To do that, public schools must utilize a quota system.

That’s right, a quota system.

The U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reports, “There is a huge crime rate disparity between blacks and other racial groups.”

So, wouldn’t it make sense that black students were discipline more frequently?

::rockets:: Another WTF moment!  ::pullhair::

http://americanoverlook.com/obama-tells-teachers-not-to-reprimand-black-students/102367
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Obama Tells Teachers Not To Reprimand Black Students
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 06:05:54 PM »
I long for the day when "Fcuk you, n*gguh!" is the response Bam-Bam gets.

("Fcuk you, Muzzie" or "Fcuk you, biotch" would serve as well).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 06:42:34 PM »
Why is anyone surprised? They're not reprimanded in the real world any longer. Just look at the flash mobs, "knockout game", etc.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 07:11:45 PM »
Niggas gotta be allowed to be Niggas...anything else is racist...says Big Sugga Daddy...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 07:39:48 AM »
This has been going on for quite some time now.  Just look at the results.  Because a high school black student who was also a burglar and found with stolen jewelry in his locker is not reported to the police, we end up with the Tray-B-Gone prosecution which gave a huge push to the anti-2nd Amendment, anti-SYG crowd. 

Schools are afraid to punish blacks deserving of punishment because they fear the race hustlers.  Plus that whole 'mah baby din't do nuthin'' crap.

Just one more facet in the race war currently engulfing the country.  Remember, it's not a race war if it's not reported.  The teachers' unions are merely doing their bit to cover up the inconvenient facts.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 10:48:37 AM »
Un-F**king believable.  When we get a white president can he just sign an executive order making it open season on idiots??  Whats next?
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 05:39:54 AM »
Un-F**king believable.  When we get a white president can he just sign an executive order making it open season on idiots??  Whats next?
What's next is Common Core: Federally dictated curriculum (moving towards no local Bds. of Ed or state guided curriculum: state input will be set @ maximum 15%) - a push towards "global citizens" dumbed down so as to fill worker bee positions.

http://stopcore.org/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Common-Core/390379521070336?fref=ts

Postscript: What kind of jobs do dumbed down worker bees command? Not good ones - not jobs that also for ownership of homes & private property...enter Agenda 21 & it's plan to de-suburbanize the fruited plain w/sustainable, walking communities.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:54:01 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 03:32:44 PM »
Honestly, I'm not sure which is worse. The fact that the country has come to the point where such a proposed policy wasn't immediately decried for what it is, blatant reinforcement of supposed racial superiority where whitey just has to deal with the fact that the niggers who act up are above being responsible for their own actions, or the fact that I'm not at all surprised. Every day that abomination of a "leader" sits in office, the flag should be flown at half-staff in mourning for this country.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 05:46:56 AM »
Minneapolis school super to personally review any suspension punishment doled out for thugs of color. What about the white students you may ask, well, business as usual, who cares.

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/281999171.html

Sure this will bring us all together now.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 06:42:00 AM »
Minneapolis school super to personally review any suspension punishment doled out for thugs of color. What about the white students you may ask, well, business as usual, who cares.

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/281999171.html

Sure this will bring us all together now.

Racist bastards!  Somebody should sue, this is clearly racial preference in violation of the law on numerous counts, the most preeminent being the equal protection clause!

Not that robed Progs give a damn about that, best pull your kids out and let these schools and neighborhoods turn into Detroit.  L.I.B.!!!

::vafancoul::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 06:52:38 PM »
You know what common core will create? The next generation of weirdos who shoot up schools. I get to see kids come into my business, sit in my kids area and many times do homework. I've seen the " new math" and how confused the kids get over it. I've talked to the teachers who must teach it. Now, because one stupid black complained about his school, our blessed federal govt stepped in, did their glorious diversity study and found our county wanting. The answer? We will have a bunch of kids bussed to new schools next year, resulting to kids getting up earlier for their one hour bus ride. This was federally mandated.

I'm glad I don't have kids in public school. Frankly, if I had school aged kids, I'd homeschool.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.