Author Topic: there is an upside to obamcare  (Read 776 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

there is an upside to obamcare
« on: November 09, 2013, 04:47:10 PM »
"It is highly unlikely that Barack Obama will ever be impeached. It is certain that he will never again be trusted. Republicans and sensible Democrats take heed: The nation may not have the stomach to remove a charlatan, but the nation knows he is a charlatan. The American people will not think twice about taking out their frustration and mounting anger on those who collaborate in his schemes."   — Andrew C. McCarthy

Just a little bright spot to think about. I know, most of the lemmings will not even take note of this but as Mr. McCarthy pointed out in his article (NRO 11-09/2013) the majority of individuals being dropped from policies are better educated, independent, and quite literate and they will take whatever opportunities to express their anger publicly and to their representatives.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: there is an upside to obamcare
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 05:18:54 PM »
Of course, the MSM narrative is that Virginia is proof that people won't take it out on the Dems, and are if anything endorsing these policies.

Personally I think the GOP and the Democrats had a secret deal to help each other in Virginia and New Jersey. They both want to destroy the Tea Party movement.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 06:03:39 PM »
Personally I think the GOP and the Democrats had a secret deal to help each other in Virginia and New Jersey. They both want to destroy the Tea Party movement.

I sure wouldn't put it past them.  Can't trust either of them even as far as you can throw them.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 06:22:18 PM »
it surely can be argued that the parties have some agendas here, but what McCarthy says is that the middle of America, the go-getters, the independent, the educated are the ones who are being hit the most by this and are the most likely to get involved against those who supported or faintly opposed this mess.

I don't think they are the types who will be swayed by political tricks but will seek some true retribution
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 06:25:24 PM »
Of course, the MSM narrative is that Virginia is proof that people won't take it out on the Dems, and are if anything endorsing these policies.

What the people In VA where a Democrat stole yet another election. http://www.libertarianrepublican.net/2013/11/breaking.html

Which county had the irregularities? Why, Fairfax of course run and infested by DemonRats.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 06:41:03 PM »
"It is highly unlikely that Barack Obama will ever be impeached. It is certain that he will never again be trusted.

And yet the LIV won't care. And there's just too many to ignore.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 08:09:07 PM »
The bright spot I'd like to see is...usually behind yellow caution tape...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.