Author Topic: Just Tissue  (Read 868 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Just Tissue
« on: November 15, 2013, 09:59:06 PM »
That's what we were always told, wasn't it? Tissue to be valued or dispensed with on a whim?

Seriously, this video is so beautiful. It defies reason, logic, morals, and intellect that people can be so cavalier about something so self-evidently obvious as life.

Twins were born, but haven't realized it yet (video)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline KittenClaws

Re: Just Tissue
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 10:13:58 PM »
Truly Beautiful.

How is it that life has become so devalued by so many?

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 09:50:28 AM »
Truly Beautiful.

Because the world is filled with sick SOB's.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 10:08:06 AM »
Truly Beautiful.

Desacralization &...freedom. When we're "free" to do whatever we want - we do whatever we want & then justify it via claiming it as a right. Life, marriage, liberty, property rights, speech, self-defense, etc. - all sacred & all casualties of unbridled "freedom".
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:22:59 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 11:05:28 AM »
 ::grouphug::

Good clip. 

Onions got me again...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 08:34:29 PM »
Truly Beautiful.

Desacralization &...freedom. When we're "free" to do whatever we want - we do whatever we want & then justify it via claiming it as a right. Life, marriage, liberty, property rights, speech, self-defense, etc. - all sacred & all casualties of unbridled "freedom".

Back in my , I think, sophomore year in high school I heard the word "abortion" for the first time. 

A girl I knew was pregnant out of wedlock, still shocking enough back then, but she was complaining about morning sickness - loudly and hatefully, I should add.  She sat in the quad at lunchtime airing her complaints.

She was ranting about being tired of being sick, that if her doctor didn't do something about it, she'd just have an abortion, being sick all of the time wasn't worth it.  I actually asked her what an abortion was.

When she answered "it's getting rid of this baby". I was more than appalled. You would kill your child over morning sickness? She told me to shut up...stupid virgin.

I guess it was just talk. Saw her and the the child's father many years later at a flea market, a gaggle of dirty children of varying ages following behind them (shut up or I'll smack ya one!, I heard him say).

Disgusting people.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus