Author Topic: Media finally acknowledges knock-out game  (Read 1692 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Media finally acknowledges knock-out game
« on: November 17, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »
Here's the official title of the piece -- "Potentially Fatal ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting Strangers May Be Spreading"

"May" be spreading.  However, the first sentence of the piece designates the game as "new", although it's "already caused deaths in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey".

As if that mishmash isn't bad enough, what they also ... err .... miss/i] ...... is the race of the perpetrators.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Media finally acknowledges knock-out game
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 09:09:16 PM »
Ah yes, it's targeting "strangers" too.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 07:02:42 AM »
See-BS, typical MFM jackassery!

“For the fun of it,”

Uhh huh...

Reporter - Why did you shoot those black teens coming to allegedly kill you in a knockout game?

Me - "For the fun of it?"  "Dumbass!"

Yeah.

“simple assault.”

Yeah, remember this - "simple self defense".   ;)

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 06:28:19 PM »
well now, if these groups continue to accost people in such a manner, will it be proper, in a stand-your-ground state for example, to just start shooting into a crowd of incoming youths. will this not set up the preposition that it is a pre-emptive strike against a "knock-out" attack?

I am for pre-emptive protection at all costs
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 06:40:13 PM »
http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/point_it_out_knock_it_out_brut.html

'Point 'em out, knock 'em out': Brutal game ends when assault victim fires his concealed handgun

The game was called "point 'em out, knock 'em out," and it was as random as it was brutal.

The object: Target an innocent victim for no other reason than they are there, then sucker punch him or her.

But on this day in Lansing, there would be no punch. The teen-age attacker had a stun gun. He did not know his would-be victim was carrying a legally concealed pistol.

The teen lost the game.

--SNIP--

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 10:55:31 PM »
http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/point_it_out_knock_it_out_brut.html

'Point 'em out, knock 'em out': Brutal game ends when assault victim fires his concealed handgun

The game was called "point 'em out, knock 'em out," and it was as random as it was brutal.

The object: Target an innocent victim for no other reason than they are there, then sucker punch him or her.

But on this day in Lansing, there would be no punch. The teen-age attacker had a stun gun. He did not know his would-be victim was carrying a legally concealed pistol.

The teen lost the game.

--SNIP--

Shot him in the ass.....lololololol........love the part of the crime rate falling, even though there are fewer police, but 1 in 17 people armed. That's a little more than anecdotal evidence, IMHO.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 07:12:43 AM »
Lucky all he got was ass-shot...if he got scared straight, all well and good...hopefully he doesn't return to being a dumbass...

Dude probably lucky too, sounds like he was in an area best avoided...had the stungun worked...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 09:23:01 PM »
well now, if these groups continue to accost people in such a manner, will it be proper, in a stand-your-ground state for example, to just start shooting into a crowd of incoming youths. will this not set up the preposition that it is a pre-emptive strike against a "knock-out" attack?

I am for pre-emptive protection at all costs

Yes; yes; and I agree.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 06:44:56 AM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Pigs have now flown in Hell frozen-over
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 11:41:13 AM »
I guess now we can't say, "Where is Sharpton?" Of course, that is why he spoke. But still, we point out double standards and hypocrisy so regularly, it bears noting when one of the enemy steps out of the mold.

I would wonder if he will be chastised for being insensitive to the cultural context in the Affkin-Mekkin communitee, but he's like the boss of that. So I think his condemnation will probably stand. We'll see if he starts offering mitigating comments in the next few days.

AL SHARPTON CONDEMNS 'KNOCKOUT' GAME

“We would not be silent if it was the other way around. We cannot be silent or in any way reluctant to confront it when it is coming from our own community," he said. “Kids are randomly knocking out people [from] another race—some specifically going at Jewish people."
Sharpton, the president of the National Action Network and an MSNBC host, said, "this kind of insane thuggery—there is nothing cute about that. There is no game play about knocking somebody out, and it is not a game. It is an assault and is bias, and it is wrong.”
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 11:44:27 AM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 11:47:12 AM »
What exactly is Al Notsosharpton?   ::thinking::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 12:34:04 PM »
Mitigating comments to follow, I'm betting, on the order of money needed to ameliorate the animosity of these ferals disadvantaged Black ferals youth due to White racism causing baby-mamas single mothers can't deal alone with the results of having to be two parents and full-time breadwinner and resist we much.

I could have been more creative, but I'm too sick of him, them and the whole rest of the sht; it'll come down to money though.  OPsM.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 07:24:03 AM »

Whoa, Nellie!  Nice, umm...where'd you pull that from, Darlin'?!

::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 07:25:14 AM »
Mitigating comments to follow, I'm betting, on the order of money needed to ameliorate the animosity of these ferals disadvantaged Black ferals youth due to White racism causing baby-mamas single mothers can't deal alone with the results of having to be two parents and full-time breadwinner and resist we much.

I could have been more creative, but I'm too sick of him, them and the whole rest of the sht; it'll come down to money though.  OPsM.

Bleep 'em!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2013, 02:26:02 PM »

Yup, right on schedule ........

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/predictable-black-community-leaders-blame-lack-of-jobs-for-knock-out-violence/

"Barron also suggested additional funding to community patrol groups who can act as lookouts and help put an end to the violence."

Happy Thanksgiving, Barron, and GFU.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2013, 07:11:51 PM »

You're a regular soothsayer Pan.

- Thomas Jefferson