Author Topic: Same Crisis Actor Interviewed at LAX Shooting and 9/11 Twin Towers  (Read 1301 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Interesting...

http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/05/same-crisis-actor-interviewed-at-lax-shooting-and-911-twin-towers/

Have to love when the government gets caught in their own web of lies. First you have a shooter with the last name of “CIAnCIA” and now you find the same guy being interviewed at both the LAX shooting and ground zero on 9/11.

Nick Pugh also did not have an I.D. on him or plane ticket but was at an airport? Not the least bit suspicious.

Take a look for yourself.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Same Crisis Actor Interviewed at LAX Shooting and 9/11 Twin Towers
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 06:44:27 PM »
I can't conclude anything by watching those two videos.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 07:20:32 AM »
For arguments sake, say it is the same guy.  There are only three possibilities and only two that make sense...first, pure coincidence (highly unlikely), second, planted by the Feds to make sure the story doesn't get twisted out of shape, or lastly planted by the Feds to make sure the story gets twisted out of shape.

And Ciancia for a name is high-larious.

Where's my hat?

::foilhathelicopter::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 10:32:11 AM »
Darn work filter, can't go to the site.
Eschew Obfuscation