Author Topic: Asshat still employed by DHS  (Read 2111 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Asshat still employed by DHS
« on: November 19, 2013, 05:51:54 AM »
http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/dhs-still-hasn-t-fired-black-supremacist-who-called-for-mass-murder-of-whites-20131119

The black-nationalist Department of Homeland Security employee who was placed on leave almost four months ago for running a website that espouses the mass murder of whites has still not been fired, an agency spokesperson told National Journal.

The Southern Poverty Law Center first exposed Ayo Kimathi in August, prompting a small media firestorm that led DHS to place the procurement officer on administrative leave with pay pending review. DHS deputy press secretary Gillian Christensen confirmed that his status has not changed and that he is still on leave pending review.

Kimathi, using the online nom de guerre "the Irritated Genie," called for "ethnic cleansing" of "black-skinned Uncle Tom race traitors" on his website, which envisioned a massive race war on the horizon. "In order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites—more than our Christian hearts can possibly count," he wrote.

In other postings, he warned that whites and their enablers like President Obama are trying to "homosexualize" black men in order to make them weaker, and suggested that a woman's primary role in life should be to "keep a strong Black man happy." He also seemed to hold anti-Semitic views, claiming in a Facebook post that his website was under attack from a conspiracy of "zionist smallhats, the Uncle Tom koons," and, naturally, "the haters."

Kimathi, who has been at DHS since 2009, works for Immigration and Customs Enforcement and made $115,731 in 2012. Civil service laws make it difficult for the federal government to fire employees.

Government Executive's Charles Clark reported in early September that DHS received complaints about Kimathi as long as two years ago. A former supervisor of Kimathi's told the SPLC that "everybody in the office is afraid of him," and worried that he would "come in with a gun someday and go postal."

In September, a contractor at the Washington Navy Yard killed 12 people and injured eight others in a shooting rampage that also left him dead.

Homeland Security has condemned Kimathi's political views and said his employment is under review, but as of Monday afternoon, he remains employed. That's not acceptable, says Josh Glasstetter of the SPLC, which researches hate groups of all stripes. "DHS should be tracking Kimathi, not employing him," he told National Journal.

"This isn't a mundane human resources matter or a tricky First Amendment question. DHS should have investigated and fired Kimathi months, or even years, ago," Glasstetter added.

Kimathi has claimed his website was merely intended for entertainment. "The Irritated Genie of Soufeese" replied to a request for comment sent to his website saying "we will not be making any statements on this unfortunate situation."

Entertainment? And I'm the Queen of England.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Asshat still employed by DHS
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 06:23:16 AM »
Extended paid vacation, courtesy of us suckers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 08:07:53 AM »
Terminate, with extreme prejudice...in an entertaining way, of course.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 04:09:58 PM »
Just imagine the storm that would have been if this joker was white and calling for the deaths of blacks, etc... I mean, a double standard is one thing, but give me a friggin' break!
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 04:21:57 PM »
Just imagine the storm that would have been if this joker was white and calling for the deaths of blacks, etc... I mean, a double standard is one thing, but give me a friggin' break!

Apparently the Leftists have determined that the consequences of overt hypocrisy are an acceptable price to pay in furtherance of the Leftist cause. They don't try to hide it anymore.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 04:44:02 PM »

Apparently the Leftists have determined that the consequences of overt hypocrisy are an acceptable price to pay in furtherance of the Leftist cause. They don't try to hide it anymore.

The fact that they don't even try to hide it in rhetoric anymore is one of the more disturbing facets of the Left
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 04:59:03 PM »

The fact that they don't even try to hide it in rhetoric anymore is one of the more disturbing facets of the Left

It is disturbing, but I welcome it. Better an enemy who broadcasts who he is, than one who pretends, and then shivs while you're not looking.

The negative aspect is that apparently, they feel so confident in the inevitability of their coup, they don't feel the need to hide it anymore; not the coup, the hypocrisy, or their disdain for the country. It's all out in the open now for those who pay attention. One has to assume they are aware of the cost in trust and credibility, and have decided that paying it when they have to is no biggie.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 06:09:01 PM »
Let's face it, the lefties are just like the muzzies in that anything goes if it is to further the cause.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 08:04:00 AM »
Let's face it, the lefties are just like the muzzies in that anything goes if it is to further the cause.

And just like Muzzies they are both unfit to live in intelligent liberty-embracing society.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.