Author Topic: Texas Drivers Pulled Over, Asked For DNA Samples By Federal Contractors  (Read 9948 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Texas Drivers Pulled Over, Asked For DNA Samples By Federal Contractors
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2013, 07:15:36 AM »
Soup, it has likewise been my observation that women are the very worst authoritarians. They have all the arrogant, imperious bearing of their male counterparts, but add to it a certain busybody schoolmarm quality.

A whole, whole lot of these people are going to be f**ked with a capital F when TSHTF.

Yup.  Gonna be a stark shortage of pity too...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2013, 11:36:03 PM »
Soup, it has likewise been my observation that women are the very worst authoritarians. They have all the arrogant, imperious bearing of their male counterparts, but add to it a certain busybody schoolmarm quality.

A whole, whole lot of these people are going to be f**ked with a capital F when TSHTF.

Indeed. Female bosses are the worst. No argument there, fer damn sure!

Glock - I think I may be taking They have all the arrogant, imperious bearing of their male counterparts, but add to it a certain busybody schoolmarm quality. A whole, whole lot of these people are going to be f**ked with a capital F when TSHTF. this out of context.

If not, you may want to re-think that.

Seriously.

For your own benefit. Here's a cheap, crappy example to make a semblance of a point:

http://listverse.com/2012/12/29/10-american-female-serial-killers/

Again - I think I'm reading you wrong.

If not? Well you'll likely be one of the first to perish. Assumptions, while easy - and sometimes imperative - are human nature. Armchair assumptions can be (literally) deadly. Use your head.

Otherwise, if I'm [edited to remove 'not'] mis-reading you, I want to fire some rounds off the Glock(s)! I'll so apologize, bring firewater - and tripleberry pie w/ homemade crust!

BTW - I'm no feminist (don't stoop that low) and will never claim to be. They're full of sh*te anyway. Say one thing and do another - and that's being nice. 'Nuff said!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:46:31 PM by Maddy »

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2013, 12:00:39 AM »
No, we got a cool F150 pickup.  So, qwicherbichin and do you wanna come or not?  (Sheesh, everybody's a critic.)

Indeedy. I got some firewater, too! ;D

It'll feed the tank and us!

Firewater requires match to burn.

Fire-beer.  I have iced glasses or respect for drinking from bottle or can (bottle for  low-end, canned for the rest) IMO, all beer is "the rest" .

Fire-tequila. Shot glasses,lime and salt on hand. (Get it? On hand?) also margarita mix and triple sec.

Fire-vodka or gin...I don't know. You actually had me at firewater. ::hysterical::

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2013, 12:31:57 AM »
LOL! I don't have true 'firewater' (wish I did!) In fact, now that you mention it I think I'll put a bug in Dad's ear to make us some. Probably the only person I know alive that can - and will most likely look at me cockeyed "what ya want that for?"...

Dad's actually too busy being retired (or so Mom wishes ;0) Here's a few shots of the backyard. Dad's getting the hang of being retired...

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2013, 12:36:30 AM »
Sorry - forgot to explain. That's my parent's backyard. There are several shots like this (as is in most suburbia today), but there is another that I don't like. Probably hit on the highway. I'll look for it and see if I can find/post it. Upside? Dad sees the same deer nearly everyday and he's doing great. Getting around like a champ! ::cool::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2013, 12:40:56 AM »

Glock - I think I may be taking They have all the arrogant, imperious bearing of their male counterparts, but add to it a certain busybody schoolmarm quality. A whole, whole lot of these people are going to be f**ked with a capital F when TSHTF. this out of context.

Seriously.

For your own benefit. Here's a cheap, crappy example to make a semblance of a point:

If not? Well you'll likely be one of the first to perish. Assumptions, while easy - and sometimes imperative - are human nature. Armchair assumptions can be (literally) deadly. Use your head.

Otherwise, if I'm [edited to remove 'not'] mis-reading you, I want to fire some rounds off the Glock(s)! I'll so apologize, bring firewater - and tripleberry pie w/ homemade crust!

BTW - I'm no feminist (don't stoop that low) and will never claim to be. They're full of sh*te anyway. Say one thing and do another - and that's being nice. 'Nuff said!

I'm not talking about women being raped. I'm talking about wannabe tyrants in polyester uniforms and tin badges finding the rug yanked out from under them when the system they serve no longer commands obedience from an increasingly put upon population. It's going to decidedly be a liability to have been one of the regime's willing enforcers. The smart ones won't be able to get out of those uniforms fast enough.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2013, 12:54:17 AM »
Wait. Rape? No way - didn't  even cross my mind.

WTF? No - I mistook you, I think. I'll try and DM you if that's okay.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2013, 09:13:42 PM »
Wait. Rape? No way - didn't  even cross my mind.

WTF? No - I mistook you, I think. I'll try and DM you if that's okay.

Ahh. I thought you were referring to my use of colorful language as a boast of what might befall some of these women. Of course what I meant is that they, and petty tyrants of the male variety too, will be "F'd" in the up-the-creek-without-a-paddle way.

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2013, 09:21:00 PM »
Ahh. I thought you were referring to my use of colorful language as a boast of what might befall some of these women. Of course what I meant is that they, and petty tyrants of the male variety too, will be "F'd" in the up-the-creek-without-a-paddle way.

Or, "up the proverbial tributary without a suitable means of propulsion."
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2013, 07:35:50 AM »

Seriously.

Why do most of these murderous women pick on old folks?  Just another reason to avoid nursing homes and the like!  If people fear me and refer to me in low voices as "that crazy old man in the woods" that's good enough for me!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2013, 04:30:52 PM »
Insane!

What are the odds I would come across a Hitler Youth gung-ho fascist with a badge if I came across this BS? Seriously, this kind of patently unconstitutional crap would set me off...I cannot say the end result would not be me and fascist-without-a-clue drawing on each other.  These asshats clearly are unconcerned with how the public might react to this shyt!  Soon they'll push the wrong person...and somebody will die...and either way they'll use the incident to usher in all manner of additional fascist crap.

No way this trend ends well.

Oh well, shyt happens.