Author Topic: Obama Plugs his Ears as he gets Booed in Democrat-Controlled Oregon  (Read 797 times)

RickZ

http://www.tpnn.com/sign-of-the-times-obama-plugs-his-ears-as-he-gets-booed-in-democrat-controlled-oregon/

Sign of the Times: Obama Plugs his Ears as he gets Booed in Democrat-Controlled Oregon

It seems that patience for President Obama is wearing thin in the Beaver State.

On Sunday, the First Family attended a basketball game at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, where Michelle’s brother, Craig Robinson, is the head coach.

The family outing is a yearly tradition as the First Family usually watches at least one game per year. However, on Sunday, Oregon State fans articulated a clear message for the Obamas as thousands of spectators booed the arrival of President Obama and his family.

While many also applauded, the boos and jeers were so pronounced that the President hammed it up by sticking his fingers in his ears as the crowd booed.

Oregon is a firmly “blue” state with several large-population centers dictating the state’s political trends. Portland and Eugene, the home of the ultra-liberal University of Oregon, hold large populations of liberals and young voters between the age of 18-24, a key demographic for Democrats.

Being so openly jeered as the president and his family arrives to watch a basketball game is a sure sign that Obama’s plummeting approval rating is a stark representation of the outrage felt by millions of Americans.

Oregon State beat the University of Maryland 90-83.

This needs to happen every time the arrogant fukcer appears in public.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama Plugs his Ears as he gets Booed in Democrat-Controlled Oregon
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 07:59:16 AM »
I would be more pleased if a more...energetic response...was engaged.  But my dreams are my own...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 08:03:10 AM »
It wasn't in Oregon, but in the People's Democratic Republic of Maryland.  Same Dimocrat run state, different coast.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 08:12:17 AM »
I would be more pleased if a more...energetic response...was engaged.  But my dreams are my own...

Man of La Mancha
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 08:24:53 AM »
that he acknowledged it shows just how self-centered he is

other presidents would've ignored it
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 09:49:33 AM »
I remember once upon a time taking the time to go "greet" klinton when he visited our state. I found a prominent location on a freeway overpass and gave him a one-fingered salute that you could see on Mars. And yes, he clearly saw me as he went by.

I'm sure that these days they don't let the peasants get anywhere near to similar opportunities.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 09:55:45 AM »
I remember once upon a time taking the time to go "greet" klinton when he visited our state. I found a prominent location on a freeway overpass and gave him a one-fingered salute that you could see on Mars. And yes, he clearly saw me as he went by.

I'm sure that these days they don't let the peasants get anywhere near to similar opportunities.

When BHO came to Raleigh, NC, the local cops wouldn't let you near a bridge overpass. Now, if you got there early enough, you could have taped a message to the railing . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 11:44:24 AM »
The never get close to me...I think they know where I am...

::foilhathelicopter::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »

I'm surprised they don't make you wear a shock collar. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 07:46:22 AM »

I'm surprised they don't make you wear a shock collar. ::hysterical::

Rut Roh!   ::exitstageleft::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 09:36:55 AM »

When BHO came to Raleigh, NC, the local cops wouldn't let you near a bridge overpass. Now, if you got there early enough, you could have taped a message to the railing . . .

Yeah I remember that. I think that was the same trip where he tried to use NC's list of bridges in need of overhaul as some definitive proof for his latest stimulus package.  I'm trying to remember now, but it seems he made another "57 States"-worthy gaffe about the bridged, citing some impossibly high number of bridges in NC.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »
About bloody time he hears some booing ::danceban::   I hope this happens the rest of time he is in office.   Of course he will just stop having public appearances if keeps up.

Wish this all could have come out BEFORE the election.   

One of my liberal female friend is horrified by some of them lame ads for Obamacare, especially the one night stand girl one.   As she should be......  As anybody with a brain should be.......

All she did was deny deny deny deny everything that I and several others told her over and over.   Now,  finally she is starting believe us.   Why do we allow the ignorance?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:01:38 PM by richb »