Author Topic: Ret. General Paul Vallely: It's time for the citizenry to FORCE resignations  (Read 3085 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I love those spam cans.  I've got a couple from the 70s and early 80s that have been sitting in my "arms room" for years now, unopened. The ones I have opened, the ammo is perfect after decades of storage.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Where do you get a Mosin-Nagant for $60? I've seen them for about $125 - but that's in a retail gun shop.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

These purges have been going on for a while for some time.  They've now gone below field grade brass to the lower officer ranks as well, and even to non-coms.  Anyone not with Owebama or his program are out, and the flimsiest of excuses are used to justify their termination.

I'm surprised those canned haven't spoken out before but I guess they love their pensions too much.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Where do you get a Mosin-Nagant for $60? I've seen them for about $125 - but that's in a retail gun shop.

The $60 Mosins were in the late 90s and early 00s.  They're still a great value, but they were once truly dirt cheap.  My first one was a 1946 Russian M44 (carbine length with side folding bayonet) that I got for $69.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
  And Mosin ammo is still cheap to get:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx?groupid=5
At around $.25/round, it's fantastic.

And it comes in what they refer to as "spam cans"holding 440 rounds,which will last a long time because shooting a 7.62X54 round will get your attention as well as who ever you hit.

I understand the rifle MUST be firmly planted in your shoulder!
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
A new friend was presented to me by my grandson with supporting "hardware" this morning. He's Mr. 7.62mmMosin-Nagant, born the same year as me.

If you search the 2nd Amendment section of the forum, you'll see where we've discussed these rifles before. I'm a big fan of them, especially when you could literally get them for like $60 a piece. They're simple, rugged, and fire a real rifle cartridge.

I might have get a taller and larger gun safe; this one is too long to fit into my present one. $$$$$$$$$
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.