Author Topic: More Tyranny...Time to Burn DC to the Ground Yet?!  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: More Tyranny...Time to Burn DC to the Ground Yet?!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 11:45:45 AM »
Hypocrisy does not shame the Left. It is but one of many evils they embrace for the sake of Leftism. Hypocrisy is a necessary component of the ideology.

Yep. I was going to say something about that under the video: the hypocrisy, the low poll ratings, the "supposed"  glitches on the ACA web-site - none of that matters. They have a goal of total destruction & the ability to run the entire country from within the Oval Office.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 02:33:21 PM »
Hypocrisy does not shame the Left. It is but one of many evils they embrace for the sake of Leftism. Hypocrisy is a necessary component of the ideology.

Yep. I was going to say something about that under the video: the hypocrisy, the low poll ratings, the "supposed"  glitches on the ACA web-site - none of that matters. They have a goal of total destruction & the ability to run the entire country from within the Oval Office.

Isn't hypocrisy a resume enhancer for dhimms?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 10:56:26 PM »
The only thing that matters to them is advancement of Leftism. If that means holding diametrically opposite positions from day to day, so be it. They have no qualms about it, suffer no mental or ethical discomfort in doing so.

And yes, Team Dumbass will be as inconsequential as ever. I honestly don't know who I hate more: the undisguised enemy, or what passes for "our side" and their unique ability of finding clever ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Really I just want to hear their necks snapping followed by the groan of a sagging lamp post.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 11:40:57 PM »

Leftists bathe in hypocrisy.  The scent of it protects them from the awful truth.
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 07:55:49 AM »
The only thing that matters to them is advancement of Leftism. If that means holding diametrically opposite positions from day to day, so be it. They have no qualms about it, suffer no mental or ethical discomfort in doing so.

And yes, Team Dumbass will be as inconsequential as ever. I honestly don't know who I hate more: the undisguised enemy, or what passes for "our side" and their unique ability of finding clever ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Really I just want to hear their necks snapping followed by the groan of a sagging lamp post.

Aye!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.