Author Topic: When both the Left and the Right agree on the big stuff...  (Read 1649 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: When both the Left and the Right agree on the big stuff...
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2013, 06:10:49 AM »
I believe what IDP is saying is that when disparate interests on both the left and right of the ideological spectrum reject the legitimacy of the current system, it means its days are numbered.  He's not suggesting some sort of common ground with these leftist turds, just that there's a growing chorus of people who want the current system done away with.

Bingo and Yahtzee.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: When both the Left and the Right agree on the big stuff...
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 08:20:10 AM »
So the tyrant leftists don't like it when the tyranny has a detrimental effect on them?

Party member sitting in the Lubyanka, bemoaning his fate while awaiting execution:  If Comrade Stalin only knew!

::thumbsup::   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.