Author Topic: WI Waukesha county Democratic canvasser changes her tune on clerk's error  (Read 1746 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Democratic canvasser for Waukesha county Ramona Kitzinger has changed her story about the error made by county clerk Kathy Nickolaus in the Supreme Court election last week.

Last Thursday at the Nickolaus news conference explaining the mistake, Kitzinger was quoted as saying, "all the numbers jibed up, and we're satisfied they're correct. I'm not going to stand here and tell you something that's not true."

No doubt after several thousand nasty emails - and probably a call from state Democratic officials - Kitzinger is singing a slightly different tune. JS Online:

Uh. oh.

Stay tuned ......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Okay, I don't have time to provide the link but I read in the Huff-Po-AOL that the local reporters for Brookfield, WI published the correct city results the night of the election, and were surprised when the county totals did not change. IOW, the local J-school tards had enough sense to question why the county totals did not include Brookfield.

This is a hoot. Now, the Democratic rep on the canvas committee is changing her tune, saying really stupid things about her role:

"I am still very, very confused about why the canvass was finalized before I was informed of the Brookfield error, and it wasn't even until the news conference was happening that I learned it was this enormous mistake that could swing the whole election. I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy's statement about the missing vote, and with how events unfolded and people citing me as an authority on this now, I feel I must speak up."

Great way to play stupid so the Union/Dem thugs leave you alone . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
"Fat, drunk, and dhimmicratic is no way to go through life son" - my apologies to Dean Wormer  ;)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
This is the Left doing exactly what it did after Bush won Florida in 2000. They go for a two-fer. They can't win legitimately, so they do what they can to cut the legs out from under the victor. They do so with the added bonus of undermining public confidence in the entire electoral system, making voters feel disenfranchised, softening them up for a future change in the system that they will attempt to game for their own benefit.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
This is the Left doing exactly what it did after Bush won Florida in 2000. They go for a two-fer. They can't win legitimately, so they do what they can to cut the legs out from under the victor. They do so with the added bonus of undermining public confidence in the entire electoral system, making voters feel disenfranchised, softening them up for a future change in the system that they will attempt to game for their own benefit.

Well I think the think to do is piss off the judge before you face him. That's always a winning strategy.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Democratic canvasser for Waukesha county Ramona Kitzinger:

A) "all the numbers jibed up, and we're satisfied they're correct."

B) "I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy's statement about the missing vote"

Which is it sweetie?  Perjury is still a crime in every state in this country, better shop for a lawyer in case this heats up darlin'!

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Democratic canvasser for Waukesha county Ramona Kitzinger:

A) "all the numbers jibed up, and we're satisfied they're correct."

B) "I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy's statement about the missing vote"

Which is it sweetie?  Perjury is still a crime in every state in this country, better shop for a lawyer in case this heats up darlin'!

::)

Nickolaus and Kitzinger ...  " Dumb and Dumber " ?   ::popcorn::

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
OK. Votes were never "officially missing." The Brookfield votes were NOT part of the total given to the Ass. Press Asses. The Brookfield newspaper had the votes Tuesday night. When the county totals were re-checked or "canvassed", the error of the shortage that was GIVEN TO THE AP WAS DISCOVERED.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Yeah . So the AP was pissed . They didn't have a right to an early vote tally anyway . Screw 'em !