Author Topic: Teaching homosexual relations  (Read 1078 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Teaching homosexual relations
« on: November 25, 2013, 05:49:10 PM »
Details uncovered in arrest affidaviit of Widefield teacher include talk of homosexual sex
By Matt Steiner Updated: November 25, 2013 at 2:25 pm • Published: November 22, 2013

A Widefield High School teacher accused of sexual assault apparently had the habit of talking to male students about homosexual sex, grabbing their nipples and touching their crotches in a way that several students referred to as "cup checking," according to an arrest affidavit.

Lee Edward Riddle, a 29-year-old German language teacher at the school south of Colorado Springs, was arrested after being placed on administrative leave Nov. 15 when the school heard of the accusations. El Paso County Sheriff's deputies, including the school's resource officer, followed up on the case and interviewed several male students who made similar claims.

According to the affidavit, deputies spoke to a 17-year-old senior, a junior and a sophomore about their interactions with Riddle.

The 17-year-old told a deputy that Riddle grabbed the boy's nipple in class and repeatedly called him "Cutie," the court document said.

Another boy told investigators about the teacher's habit of "cup checking" boys. A deputy learned "cup checking" means striking a male in the crotch with the back of an open hand. The boy, however, told investigators that Riddle used the palm of his hand and did it to determine the size of the student's genitalia.

Achtung, Herr Riddle! Du bist ein esel!

http://gazette.com/details-uncovered-in-arrest-affidaviit-of-widefield-teacher-include-talk-of-homosexual-sex/article/1509831#ZAaxI4PTruWebg2T.99
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Teaching homosexual relations
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 07:01:12 AM »
This pederast would be dead if he tried pulling this shyt in my day!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 07:19:30 AM »
The 17-year-old told a deputy that Riddle grabbed the boy's nipple in class and repeatedly called him "Cutie," the court document said.

I don't get it.  Why didn't the student smack the ever lovin' shyt out of the teacher?  Fer chrissakes, how many times does a child have to be instructed that it is their body and no one has the right to touch them without permission?  No one, not even a friggin' teacher.  Honestly, back when I was in school, I would have definitely thrown a punch or two and damn the consequences.  My self respect was more important than being humiliated like that in a classroom - and doing nothing.

A nation of wusses, we are being indoctrinated into a nation of wusses.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 08:41:35 AM »
Soon this will be acceptable, permitted and encouraged

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 09:03:32 AM »
The main argument used to get queerdom accepted as a normal lifestyle was that they were born that way, that they didn't 'choose' to be queer.

So, why did that couple use drugs on their adopted baby to 'change' his gender? Looks like He didn't choose, but the choice was made for him by his queer adoptive parents.

So, why does this school teacher need to change these boy students into queerdom, if they were already born that way?

I think that they have proven what we've been saying all along: They are NOT born that way, it is a 'choice' that they make, and they need to lose their victimhood status, and man up, and be good little queers.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 10:00:51 AM »
Choice or born that way, they have no "right" to impose their values on anyone else, including this entire country.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 10:01:58 AM »
Until they caught on to adopting and changing the kid's gender, the only way to "make" more was to recruit other people's children. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 11:29:39 AM »
Yup, if banned from any contact with children and especially adoption and turkey-baster insemination...there would be less of them to cause trouble.  The ones that do cause trouble ought to be punished by law.  But heck, that just ain't proper in anything-goes Libiotville!

::gaah::   ::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.