Author Topic: West Seattle store clerk to would-be robbers: 'My gun is bigger'  (Read 722 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
West Seattle store clerk to would-be robbers: 'My gun is bigger'
« on: November 25, 2013, 06:04:29 PM »
West Seattle store clerk to would-be robbers: 'My gun is bigger'
By Kristen Drew Published: Nov 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM PST Last Updated: Nov 25, 2013 at 6:59 AM PST

SEATTLE -- It wasn't quite bringing a knife to a gun fight, but two would-be robbers in West Seattle found themselves quickly over matched Saturday night.

Robert Moore was ringing-up a customer around 10 p.m. at the Morning Star Mini Mart, located in the 8800 block of 9th Ave SW, when two men entered the store wearing ski masks. One of the men stayed near the entrance of the store while the other attempted robber approached the counter and pointed a gun at Moore.

"This is a robbery," Moore said the man told him.

Moore said the attempted robber's gun didn't look real.

"I looked at his gun and said 'I have a bigger one than you do,'"he said.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/West-Seattle-store-clerk-to-would-be-robbers-My-gun-is-bigger-233223791.html
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: West Seattle store clerk to would-be robbers: 'My gun is bigger'
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:58:44 AM »
Photography is too poor for me to tell if this guy is right or not about the perps gun not being real, but the actions seem to support he may have been right.  Still...'reach for'...uhh huh, better make that a short reach dude, the next clown coming in may not give you that time!
 ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: West Seattle store clerk to would-be robbers: 'My gun is bigger'
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 10:08:26 AM »
Photography is too poor for me to tell if this guy is right or not about the perps gun not being real, but the actions seem to support he may have been right.  Still...'reach for'...uhh huh, better make that a short reach dude, the next clown coming in may not give you that time!
 ;)

Well, the cops didn't arrest for some BS firearm reason!  ::clapping::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.