Author Topic: Colorado Recall UPDATE: Leftist RESIGNS before recall petition deadline  (Read 3801 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Another Recall in Colorado
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 09:04:45 AM »
I no longer care how much harm they do to themselves, it's the rest of us that need to be free of them and their harm.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »
I no longer care how much harm they do to themselves, it's the rest of us that need to be free of them and their harm.

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2013, 11:46:03 AM »

I care. I would prefer that they harm themselves in the ultimate fashion IYKWIMAITYD. Every last one of 'em.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2013, 03:50:11 PM »
   ::vafancoul::    on her way off the property.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
Anti-gun CO Senator saves seat by RESIGNING in the face of a recall election!
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2013, 11:27:55 AM »
http://www.redstate.com/2013/11/27/evie-hudak-colorado-gun-control-recall/

<Gun control activists cannot protect their own.

By: Moe Lane (Diary)  |  November 27th, 2013 at 11:00 AM  |  2

RESIZE: AAA

Because gun control activists cannot protect their own.

State Sen. Evie Hudak has decided to resign rather than risk facing a recall election that, should she lose, would flip control of the senate to Republicans, FOX31 Denver is first to report Wednesday.

Hudak is expected to make the official announcement with a press release sometime Wednesday morning.

Hudak, D-Westminster, could have been the third Democratic lawmaker to face a recall over a package of gun control bills they helped pass earlier this year.

Simple as that.  The first two Democrats thought that they could win their recalls, which is why they stayed and fought it out rather than resign (as Hudak will) and have another Democrat appointed to the seat until the next election.  They thought that… and then they lost.  Because gun control activists cannot protect their own. Democratic politicians follow the lead of Mike Bloomberg and the rest of his anti-gun zealots at their absolute peril.

I really can’t stress enough how much of a headlong run this looks like, by the way: Hudak broke and ran even before it was confirmed that she’d be subject to a recall election.  Although I suppose that we can now pretty much confirm that she herself expected to actually lose it.  I would suggest that the rest of the Colorado legislature take, as they say, the hint.

Because  gun control activists cannot protect their own.

Via>
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Colorado Recall UPDATE: Leftist RESIGNS before recall petition deadline
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2013, 11:46:53 AM »
*After posting this, I saw CHF's similar thread, and then realized we already had a thread going re; this 3rd Co senator and the recall effort, so I merged all three...

After the success of the recall's in Colorado punishing state senators who voted for the horrible infringement on 2nd Amendment rights, the good people of Colorado decided to go for another Leftist throat. She throws in the towel, which is good and bad. It's a victory against her, but it allows the Leftists to run someone fresh against the challenger.

Colorado State Sen. Evie Hudak (D) resigns before recall petition deadline

JEFFERSON COUNTY, Colo. - Colorado State Senator Evie Hudak (D) resigned on Wednesday, effective immediately. Hudak was facing a possible recall election because of her support for new gun control measures.

"In the interest of preserving the progress made over the last year, I am resigning as State Senator for District 19," Hudak wrote in a letter to the Secretary of the Senate.

Hudak's Democratic colleagues, Senate President John Morse and Sen. Angela Giron, were ousted in similar recall elections in September.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 11:50:27 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Colorado Recall UPDATE: Leftist RESIGNS before recall petition deadline
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2013, 12:10:34 PM »
I've read elsewhere that this resignation is worse for 2A than I thought. Apparently, the Leftists get to appoint her replacement.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2013, 12:11:25 PM »
She looks like she preys on little girls.

Uncanny what can spew out of a liberals mouth with no repercussion. Amazing there are people in this nation who actually voted this in office.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2013, 12:49:45 PM »
This points out that there is NOTHING beneath a leftist. The will of the people be damned, they are going to keep infringing on rights. She resigned so a leftist committee could replace her, rather than an election of the people. Compare that to what Governor Christie did. We are NOT on a level playing field. These people want to destroy the constitution at all costs and those nominally on our side are not willing to fight back....at least not with the same vigor.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2013, 01:00:39 PM »
This points out that there is NOTHING beneath a leftist. The will of the people be damned, they are going to keep infringing on rights. She resigned so a leftist committee could replace her, rather than an election of the people. Compare that to what Governor Christie did. We are NOT on a level playing field. These people want to destroy the constitution at all costs and those nominally on our side are not willing to fight back....at least not with the same vigor.
No biggie. Challenge the statute in court. This isn't a position that didn't require the consent of voters such as an advisory panel appointments made by the Governor, it a position that requires an election so sue on those grounds. After all, isn't it the left that constantly whines about the spirit of democracy and all that sh*t? If the bitch died, that would be a different thing all together, she didn't, she resigned out of cowardice(no surprise) because of the threat to recall. All I can say is sue and force her hand.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 01:25:43 PM »
Need to get this off my chest...

BITCH!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 02:22:21 PM »

BITCH!
Looking at her photo it's obvious that she isn't quite human so bitch might be appropriate. ::hysterical::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 03:34:50 PM »

BITCH!

Fat. Ugly. Bitch who deserves nothing less than a long life of pain, suffering, misery and unending torment.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2013, 04:01:01 PM »

BITCH!

Fat. Ugly. Bitch who deserves nothing less than a long life of pain, suffering, misery and unending torment.

Look at her Weisshaupt. She's already been suffering all that for a lifetime, and apparently her response to looking at that in the mirror every day is to punish everyone else.

Quick and easy makes the most sense. Being born of an unholy union between and ogre and a troll has given her an inhuman capacity for pain.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2013, 05:00:47 PM »
ah, please forgive me  but doesn't that picture pretty sum up everything you'd say about this woman?

Not quite. The photo doesn't adequately display her ugliness.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 06:54:27 PM »
  Just recall her replacement and send the massage all the way home.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 10:44:53 AM »

BITCH!

Look at her Weisshaupt. She's already been suffering all that for a lifetime, and apparently her response to looking at that in the mirror every day is to punish everyone else.

Quick and easy makes the most sense. Being born of an unholy union between and ogre and a troll has given her an inhuman capacity for pain.
::hysterical::