Author Topic: Rise up!  (Read 2357 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Rise up!
« on: April 12, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »
We are 'rising up' here in Houston. look at this video made in downtown Houston last Sunday.

Dance Your Shoes Off

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Rise up!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 06:32:34 PM »
That better not have been a city park. You know, if you gotta to that sort of thing you need to do it in private.

/extreme sarc

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 07:15:21 PM »
BOOYAH!

A flash-mob for Christ!  Jesus aerobics!

And all those donated new shoes ....

I'm a bit choked up.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 08:04:21 PM »

::thumbsup::

More than 2,000 people from Second Baptist Church, Houston, Texas, gathered at Discovery Green in the heart of Houston to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. The purpose of Dance Your Shoes Off! was to proclaim the resurrection of Jesus Christ in a powerful and celebratory way. Most importantly, each participant left a new pair of shoes on the field for those in need. These shoes will be given to local mission agencies, including Star of Hope, individuals all across the world through our mission partners and mission trips.

Please join us for Easter @ Second at one of 16 services from Friday, April 22 to Sunday, April 24. Visit http://www.second.org for worship times and locations.

NOTE: This event was inspired by our fellow believers in Budapest: Resurrection Sunday Dance, Budapest, Hungary

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 08:08:27 PM »
Awesome!!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"