Author Topic: Bombshell Report: Al Qaeda-linked terrorist found in Kentucky  (Read 1422 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Bombshell Report: Al Qaeda-linked terrorist found in Kentucky
« on: November 26, 2013, 12:18:26 PM »
Bombshell Report: Al Qaeda-linked terrorist found in Kentucky
Thursday, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM CST

Al Qaeda in the heartland? According to bombshell report from ABC News, dozens of suspected terrorist bomb makers, some of whom reportedly targeted American troops, may have been inadvertently been permitted into the United States as war refugees.

“I want to tell you about Al Qaeda in Kentucky. And I fear there are going to be more stories like this in our future because we have turned a blind eye and we are not looking,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “The government can say whatever they want, but the government is not looking, not recognizing reality. And in many cases, they are lying to you, and they are in bed with many, many people like the Muslim Brotherhood.”

ABC obtained exclusive video showing one such “refugee,” Waad Ramadan Alwan (who emigrated to the U.S. despite having allegedly killed American soldiers in Iraq), handling heavy weapons in a storage locker in Kentucky. The FBI believes the weapons were to be sent back to insurgents in Iraq.

Waad?

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/11/21/bombshell-report-al-qaeda-linked-terrorist-found-in-kentucky/?utm_source=Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2013-11-21_279325&utm_content=5060985&utm_term=_279325_279341
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Bombshell Report: Al Qaeda-linked terrorist found in Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 02:24:49 PM »
I'm torn. Do I make fun of the government for their 'oversight' or do I poke fun at KY? ::thinking::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:37:58 PM »
I'm torn. Do I make fun of the government for their 'oversight' or do I poke fun at KY? ::thinking::

Make it a two-banger. ::stirpot::

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 09:29:42 PM »

Make it a two-banger. ::stirpot::

A twofer. ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 10:32:19 PM »
Ties into this thread about the large numbers of Afghans granted amnesty in the US: http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=9759.0
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 07:29:39 AM »
Ties into this thread about the large numbers of Afghans granted amnesty in the US: http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=9759.0

I was just thinking of that!

Maybe we should send welcome wagons to the airport to greet them?   ::whatgives::

Oh, sorry, I meant meat-wagons!   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 06:53:35 PM »

Maybe we should send welcome wagons to the airport to greet them?   ::whatgives::

Pork?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 05:17:59 PM »
I don't have any problem with Afghans and Iraq refugees.   As long as they aren't Sunni,  sh*tte,  Wahhabi (the Saudi kind)  branches of Islam.   Ahmadiyya sect Muslims would be on a case by case basis,  since they aren't holy enough for the rest of Muslims.  They generally reject forced conversion and war against the west.   They aren't considered Muslim by most Muslims and get persecuted for their more peaceful ways.   The Saudi's don't allow them to go to Mecca for hajj,  as they consider them non-Muslim.   

The real refugees are simply the non-Muslims for the most part.   These are the people getting killed,  and we should let them flee.    However we do have to make sure the violent Muslims don't slip in the process. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2014, 11:51:35 AM »

Pork?

No, medical examiner.  Bag n' tag.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2014, 11:53:38 AM »
I don't have any problem with Afghans and Iraq refugees.   As long as they aren't Sunni,  sh*tte,  Wahhabi (the Saudi kind)  branches of Islam.   Ahmadiyya sect Muslims would be on a case by case basis,  since they aren't holy enough for the rest of Muslims.  They generally reject forced conversion and war against the west.   They aren't considered Muslim by most Muslims and get persecuted for their more peaceful ways.   The Saudi's don't allow them to go to Mecca for hajj,  as they consider them non-Muslim.   

The real refugees are simply the non-Muslims for the most part.   These are the people getting killed,  and we should let them flee.    However we do have to make sure the violent Muslims don't slip in the process.

I don't like taking chances.

Maybe that's just me...

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 11:57:31 AM »
It's not just you, Libertas. I'd like to shut down all immigration for maybe three years, to give us some time to eliminate the foreign and domestic terrorists who live among us.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 12:21:07 PM »
Legal, illegal..it's all a fustercluck of nightmarish proportions, and there is zero political will to get it done.  The suicidal tendencies are widespread, ingrained and deep.  Sounds full of despair but anybody see an easy out?  I'll take it!