Author Topic: What the Hell's Wrong With People?  (Read 669 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
What the Hell's Wrong With People?
« on: November 27, 2013, 08:26:41 PM »
Amish buggy horse killed in drive-by shooting in Pennsylvania
ReutersReuters – Tue, 26 Nov, 2013

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - A horse pulling a buggy with an Amish family aboard in rural Pennsylvania was struck by a bullet fired from a moving car and later died, police said on Tuesday.

No people were injured in the drive-by shooting, which occurred on Sunday in the village of Ronks in the heart of Lancaster County's Amish country, said Lieutenant Robin Weaver of the East Lampeter Township Police Department.

The buggy was about a mile from home when the two adults and three children aboard heard a loud crack, police said.

"At the time, they believed it was a firecracker," Weaver said. "They didn't realize it was a gunshot."

The family continued home, where they realized the animal had been injured.

"When they got to the farm, the farmer noticed blood from the horse's mouth," Weaver said. The horse died before a veterinarian arrived./quote]

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/amish-buggy-horse-killed-drive-shooting-pennsylvania-173741682.html
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: What the Hell's Wrong With People?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 10:02:10 AM »
More teen-agers feral animals. They never realized a horse is a critical part of survival with the Amish. IIRC, they used to hang horse thieves for just that reason. May be time to bring it back.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: What the Hell's Wrong With People?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 10:54:00 AM »
Not to distant from where I reside(an hour). Deeply saddened by the whole incident. How can anyone be so course as to kill a horse simply because they could?

Root cause, again no parenting, no religion, just liberalism. ::rockets::

The war cannot come soon enough for me. I may not survive but I'll fulfill my duties in killing some of the liberal scumbags.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.