Fort Myers teen arrested after random attacks

(1/2) > >>

oldcoastie6468:

--- Quote --- Fort Myers teen arrested after random attacks

Posted: Nov 26, 2013 5:50 PM CST
Updated: Nov 27, 2013 06:52 PM
By Sam Sweeney - email

LEE COUNTY -
The Lee County Sheriff's Office has arrested a juvenile in connection with two random attacks reported in Lee County.

Traveshia Blanks, of Fort Myers, is charged with two counts of battery on a person 65 years of age or older.

On Tuesday around 3:50 p.m., deputies responded to a report of a group of people who randomly attacked an unsuspecting victim in the area of South Pointe Boulevard.

"I was in shock. Who would expect anything from out of the blue to happen like that. There's no reason had I done something or said something," said the 72-year-old Fort Myers victim.

The victim stated that while he was weeding his garden, someone kicked him from behind, knocking him to the ground. The victim says he saw a teenage girl laughing at him before she walked back to join a larger group of teens.

"I didn't hear anything. There was nobody in the area at all. It was very quiet [when] all of a sudden I felt a blow to my hip and I was on the ground. I turned around to see what happened and there was a girl standing there laughing," he said.

Concerned citizens saw a group of suspicious teenagers walking down a nearby street and took several photographs with their cell phone, providing investigators with what would later be a crucial piece of evidence.

The investigation into the first incident continued and on Tuesday, a second victim contacted the sheriff's office.

Harry Hurvitz, 89, told deputies that someone rang his doorbell, and he looked and saw several well-dressed teens standing outside his door and one of them appeared to be holding a cell phone or camera.

When he opened the door, one of the juveniles suddenly and without provocation slapped him in the face.

"I stepped out to see what she was pointing to and there was another girl standing here and wammmmmm," explained Hurvitz.
--- End quote ---

With a name like Traveshia, you don't even need to watch the video.

Some day, and it has already happened, the attackee will pull a gun and kill a few of these little punks. Not wound, but kill, because doing that will ensure that there'll one less porch monkey to sue anyone.

(And yes, mods and admins, you may alter my posting.)

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/24078378/possible-knockout-game-attacks-reported-in-lee-county#.Upjjr2RDsbj

Predator Don:
More stories surfacing about the "knockout' game....and the kids at the local school think it no big deal.

The stupidity is getting amazing. We had a discussion break out with a few adults/ teenyboppers over this subject. Had a couple teenyboppers comment it happens because kids are bored. Bored? Of course, we had that % of adults who didn't want to blame the kids, the part of this new country we live in where personal responsibility is misunderstood. Without going into detail, fairly amazing the excuses a human being can think up to excuse poor behavior.

Now its Thanksgiving, mind you, and I'm attempting to be on good behavior, but sometimes, no matter the venue, you got to sit people in their place. So I announced, that from this minute forward, when I got bored, I'm gonna slap the chit out of someone and probably slap the piss out of those who think it's all in good fun, since bored is a perfectly good reason for some of you.
There was silence from there.

oldcoastie6468:

--- Quote from: Predator Don on November 29, 2013, 01:34:02 PM ---More stories surfacing about the "knockout' game....and the kids at the local school think it no big deal.

Of course, we had that % of adults who didn't want to blame the kids, the part of this new country we live in where personal responsibility is misunderstood non-existent. Without going into detail, fairly amazing the excuses a human being can think up to excuse poor behavior.

--- End quote ---

Pablo de Fleurs:
With Obama as a role model for thuggishness...the teens are all playing some version Follow the Nigguh.

AlanS:

--- Quote from: oldcoastie6468 on November 29, 2013, 01:04:12 PM ---Traveshia Blanks, of Fort Myers, is charged with two counts of battery on a person 65 years of age or older.

--- End quote ---

Gosh! No mention of race. ::thinking::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version