Author Topic: Pali's think Israel snuffed Arafat  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Pali's think Israel snuffed Arafat
« on: November 08, 2013, 11:43:11 AM »
http://www.france24.com/en/20131108-palestinians-say-israel-only-suspect-arafat-death

Of course these filthy muzzloids would say that...and I hope Israel was behind it, I find one less giant asshole on the planet a good thing, and the use of polonium (a Rooskie specialty!) was a nice touch.  Hope it hurt and sucked big-time to be this asshat!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Pali's think Israel snuffed Arafat
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 02:15:32 PM »
Of course they do.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:33:08 AM »
I find it interesting that these types never suspect foul play from within their own ranks...these lunatics often kill each other over such meaningless titles...they are petty thugs looking for better perks!  Either way, if they all kill each other off, I say have at it!  Arafat is dead, fabulous!  Whose next?!
 ::thumbsup::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 09:44:53 AM »
Logic would indicate that Arafat was killed by Islamists, for his perpetual public stance of seeking peace with Israel - regardless of how false that stance may have been.

Israel had nothing to gain by eliminating the one guy who was susceptible to international pressure, when the vacuum would surely be filled with Islamists. Islamists had everything to gain.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 10:42:59 AM »
Logic would indicate that Arafat was killed by Islamists, for his perpetual public stance of seeking peace with Israel - regardless of how false that stance may have been.

Israel had nothing to gain by eliminating the one guy who was susceptible to international pressure, when the vacuum would surely be filled with Islamists. Islamists had everything to gain.

Would explain the Polonium too, these clowns have access to almost only Rooskie goods.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 10:54:54 AM »
Arafat was killed by his own people because he sat on untold millions of dollars of aid money that he was not sharing with anyone. That is not the sole reason but it is part of the reason.

Basically, it came down to a power struggle. Arafat had the power of control over the Palestinian riff raff  and someone else wanted it and the easiest way to shift that power was to eliminate the current placeholder.

Arafat represented no major threat to Israel because 1) he was a known entity to them and 2) he would never escalate the minor threat he represented since he benefited in many ways from the status quo. Therefore Israel had no interest in his early demise. If Arafat had ever decided to escalate to a real threat to Israel they would have killed him but no one would ever be able to prove it was done by them. The Mossad is pretty good at what it does. Israel would have probably used a different method...one that pointed directly to the opposition factions within the Palestinian ranks.

Polonium poisoning would tend to point to Russian involvement as far as methodology is concerned. They have done it before and have gotten pretty good at the delivery techniques. The could have trained the assassins and provided them with the goods to get the job done.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 06:01:06 PM »
Believe it or not, this is from a gay e-zine, from 2007.  Even they got it.

http://www.out.com/entertainment/2007/07/29/was-arafat-gay

--SNIP--

That Arafat died of AIDS does not necessarily mean that he was homosexual. The prevalence of AIDS among heterosexuals in Africa destroys the perception that AIDS is a gay disease. But considering the decades-long rumors that have been circulating about Arafat's homosexuality, most notably publicized in the memoirs of Ion Mihai Pacepa (the former head of Romanian intelligence and the highest-ranking intelligence officer to have defected from the Soviet Union), that Arafat potentially died of AIDS is but more evidence for what many have long suspected about the late Palestinian nationalist leader's sexuality.

Pacepa recounted a conversation with a Romanian general, Constantin Munteaunu, tasked with training Arafat. I just called the microphone monitoring center to ask about the Fedayee, explained Munteaunu. (Fedayee was Arafat's code name.) After the meeting with the Comrade, he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. 'At this very moment, the Fedayee is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He's playing tiger again.' The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena.

If you can, put the image of a sexually aroused Yasser Arafat "roaring like a tiger" to rest. How ought those party to the Arab-Israeli conflict respond to this news?

An honest reckoning on behalf of the Palestinians would be a good start. That Israel somehow killed Arafat is a conspiracy theory that still gains a great deal of traction in Palestinian society. Never mind that throughout his later days Arafat had an immune system suppressing blood disease, lost 1/3 of his weight, and was suffering from mental dysfunction, all tell-tale signs of AIDS. In the popular Palestinian narrative, the menacing Jews poisoned Arafat, just like they poison Palestinian drinking wells or use Muslim blood to bake their bread. The Palestinians' denial that Arafat might have been gay is indicative of a broader self-delusion on their part to deny uncomfortable realities, the most prominent of which is the fact that a sovereign Israel is not going away.

--SNIP--

I read Pacepa's book written after he defected, Red Horizons, published in 1990.  I remember that 'roaring like a lion' bit.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 07:46:16 AM »
Never identified the Hyena, eh? 

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 04:54:37 PM »
If Israel was going to kill him,  they would have done it 30 years before he actually kicked it.   

It was one of their own or AIDS. 

Frankly that terrorist lived far to long. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 07:38:25 AM »
If Israel was going to kill him,  they would have done it 30 years before he actually kicked it.   

It was one of their own or AIDS. 

Frankly that terrorist lived far to long.

Aye.  Problem is there is a steady flow of idiots all lined up to replace them.

Seriously, if not for holding women like cattle, their breeding cycle would cease entirely pretty rapidly!