Author Topic: The President Toonces "Debt Plan" Speech  (Read 3124 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The President Toonces "Debt Plan" Speech
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 07:06:28 AM »
Good WSJ Opinion take -

The Presidential Divider
Obama's toxic speech and even worse plan for deficits and debt.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703730104576260911986870054.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

Most people seem to be lighting this pathetic speech up as more akin to a Veep's politcally partisan campaign hack job on an opponent than anything resembling a serious address reaching normal Presidential caliber.

And there is no way in hell Obamakov is going to want to hold defense cuts to the levels indicated in this article.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/pentagon-warns-big-defense-cuts-20110413-123335-629.html

Like Clinton (but worse I expect) Duh Wun will slash into the defense budget to keep all his entitlement goodies safe!

Dear God, does it suck having this bastard in the White House!  I've never been more embarrassed by any American leader...ever!

::unknowncomic::

2012...2012...Oh God will we make it?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 07:59:52 AM »

Dear God, does it suck having this bastard in the White House!  I've never been more embarrassed by any American leader...ever!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 11:52:39 AM »
Good WSJ Opinion take -

The Presidential Divider
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703730104576260911986870054.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

Most people seem to be lighting this pathetic speech up as more akin to a Veep's politcally partisan campaign hack job on an opponent than anything resembling a serious address reaching normal Presidential caliber.

And there is no way in hell Obamakov is going to want to hold defense cuts to the levels indicated in this article.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/pentagon-warns-big-defense-cuts-20110413-123335-629.html

Like Clinton (but worse I expect) Duh Wun will slash into the defense budget to keep all his entitlement goodies safe!

Great WSJ piece.....

So here we are again, the libs scared chitless. Scared to death of the Ryan proposal. Are we gonna fumble the ball...again???
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 12:17:02 PM »
Good WSJ Opinion take -

The Presidential Divider

Great WSJ piece.....

So here we are again, the libs scared chitless. Scared to death of the Ryan proposal. Are we gonna fumble the ball...again???

We'll have to see who's holding the football for the GOP...if another Lucy...

::falldownshocked::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 12:57:20 PM »
Mr. Obama ludicrously claimed that Mr. Ryan favors "a fundamentally different America than the one we've known throughout most of our history."

No, NO, NO!  There he goes again!  Accusing Ryan of doing exactly what he's guilty of, while pretending it's not precisely what he promised to do, and appearing to decry it - all at once!

He's ... unbelievable, except some STILL do believe him.

Nothing is likelier to bring that future about than the President's political indifference in the midst of a fiscal crisis.

Wrong.  There is nothing indifferent, political or otherwise, about this deliberate wrecking-ball of an asshole.

It's not even 2pm and I already need to be sedated.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 01:09:46 PM »
The attacks on all aspects of this a-holes campaign speech is universal in its condemnation, some go into line item examples such as you list Pan, but the condemnations are wide.  Only in the fevered proglodyte swamps did his BS sail through unassailed.  The big question before is twofold - 1) will the GOP drop the ball as Don and many of us fear and 2) what in God's name will people (the electorate) do about it?!

But I sympathize entirely with your frustration!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »

They are looking us in the eye and telling us what they are going to do.

Yesterday Obama made the pitch then Chuck Schumer hit it (paraphrasing): *we are looking forward to the the debate.  It will be the defining debate on the role of government in peoples lives...

What are they telling us?  They are standing up and saying we (our ideals) will prevail over you Constitutionalists.  When this debate is over we will own you.
It's up to the Republicans whether Chuck & Co hit a home run or an out.

*Quote will be posted upon receipt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
Heard that on Rush.  He's right, if conservatives fail to respond to their BS and set the record straight, the Left will proclaim victory no matter what the actual outcome, only a principled stand against the leftists will salvage the situation.  We all know the basis of our fears...our feckless leadership often wilts when it comes to standing on principles!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »

They are looking us in the eye and telling us what they are going to do.

Yesterday Obama made the pitch then Chuck Schumer hit it (paraphrasing): *we are looking forward to the the debate.  It will be the defining debate on the role of government in peoples lives...

What are they telling us?  They are standing up and saying we (our ideals) will prevail over you Constitutionalists.  When this debate is over we will own you.
It's up to the Republicans whether Chuck & Co hit a home run or an out.

*Quote will be posted upon receipt

That remains to be seen.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 03:13:57 PM »

I think Chuck is correct. 
If they win the debt debate that will be two out of three wins. It will open up the vault (printing press) and we will be so flooded with debt responsibility that even if we win the prez and senate in 2012 America will be forever lost.

charlesoakwood