Author Topic: Rigging the future ....  (Read 1269 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Rigging the future ....
« on: December 01, 2013, 01:08:38 PM »
Obamacare Creates 50 New State Databases With No Function Beyond Gathering Potential Voter Information, Real or Fraudulent

It was never just a health care “fix”: A series of precise, brilliant, secretive, and illegal decisions by Obamacare authors led to the creation of 50 unbeatable election tools — and to nothing else. As you read, try to identify a rational explanation besides malevolence. (This is Part One of a two-part article.)

Since the passage of Obamacare, all fifty state Medicaid agencies have been forced to create a new standalone database that contains nothing besides the contact information of Medicaid applicants who used Healthcare.gov.

Some of these new databases mail out voter registration forms automatically. You cannot refuse them.

No worthwhile verification occurs before the forms are mailed. Apply for Medicaid and the form will be mailed to you, be you a verifiable citizen or Ayman al-Zawahiri on a computer in Pakistan.

Further, these new databases are accessible by groups like Organizing for Action, the reconstituted ACORN, and malevolent figures like Chris Tarango.

And no reasonable purpose exists for creating the databases besides making them available to the aforementioned Democratic activists.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Rigging the future ....
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 02:40:24 PM »
So where are the missing 7 databases?

(57 in total, correct?  ;D)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 03:22:53 PM »
So where are the missing 7 databases?

(57 in total, correct?  ;D)
They only show up during a closes election and then from different "Stans" around the country from which nobody has ever heard of. ::rolllaughing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 07:17:17 AM »
Interesting how each day adds new depth to my visceral hatred of progressives!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »

And I didn't think it was possible.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 09:57:41 AM »

And I didn't think it was possible.

Just wait. Just wait until election time in 2016. Your hatred of them will overflow your common sense. (Like mine is now.)
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 11:08:19 AM »
I'm not looking forward to '16

In all likelihood the GOPe will pick krusty as our larger than life champion and people - like me - will stay at home. Actually I won't stay home as I intend to enthusiastically support conservatives, but I fear that I will only be able to do so locally.

I allowed myself to be talked into voting from McLame - telling myself that I was voting for Sarah Palin. And I allowed myself to be dragged (kicking and screaming) into the voter booth for Mitt (I still hate myself) when the truth was that I would pull the lever for Chuckles The Klown rather than have either of them.

I see nothing on the horizon to give me hope about the future.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 11:57:08 AM »
I'm not looking forward to '16

In all likelihood the GOPe will pick krusty as our larger than life champion and people - like me - will stay at home. Actually I won't stay home as I intend to enthusiastically support conservatives, but I fear that I will only be able to do so locally.

I allowed myself to be talked into voting from McLame - telling myself that I was voting for Sarah Palin. And I allowed myself to be dragged (kicking and screaming) into the voter booth for Mitt (I still hate myself) when the truth was that I would pull the lever for Chuckles The Klown rather than have either of them.

I see nothing on the horizon to give me hope about the future.

Ditto on all counts.  I will probably vote 3rd party for POTUS or just write my own name in...no way in Hell I vote for a Ruling Class asshat ever again!!! 

It'll pass the time whilst I continue preparations and adavance the Galtification process.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 12:14:50 PM »
I'm not holding my nose again.  It's not a promise, it's a vow.  I won't stay home, I'll write in "Ted Cruz".  And I'm compromising my principles doing even that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 12:20:56 PM »
Nope.... If we trot out christie cookie then i'll vote 3rd party or write someone in. Let the azzhats believe he will pull the "moderates". He will not pull this conservative.

I'll vote for my local conservatives and attempt to keep my little universe sane.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 01:35:28 PM »
I remember an elementary school science experiment we did, to demonstrate that liquids are not compressible. Take a sink filled with water and punch an object into the water. Makes a big mess, water goes everywhere.  Now slowly insert the object into the water. No mess at all.

This is what the Left has learned. The various Marxist terrorists and revolutionaries throughout the 20th Century generally only succeeded in mess making. For their grand prize, America, they learned they would have to be patient and slowly immerse themselves and their ideology into the water of the culture. They've pretty much finished. They definitely won't be gotten rid of by any peaceful means, that's for sure.

The thing that bugs me most are the number of people who seem to think anything is legitimate as long as "people voted for (them)". Well, first of all I don't trust the accuracy of our electoral system one bit, second of all even if it was accurate the fundamental liberty of the people is not subject to being overruled by ballot. Not by 51% and not by 99%. But we have people who think it is overwrought bombast to speak of incipient tyranny so long as "people voted for it".

I think it's safe to say the rest of our lives are going to be in very messy times.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 01:39:39 PM »
I remember an elementary school science experiment we did, to demonstrate that liquids are not compressible. Take a sink filled with water and punch an object into the water. Makes a big mess, water goes everywhere.  Now slowly insert the object into the water. No mess at all.

This is what the Left has learned. The various Marxist terrorists and revolutionaries throughout the 20th Century generally only succeeded in mess making. For their grand prize, America, they learned they would have to be patient and slowly immerse themselves and their ideology into the water of the culture. They've pretty much finished. They definitely won't be gotten rid of by any peaceful means, that's for sure.

The thing that bugs me most are the number of people who seem to think anything is legitimate as long as "people voted for (them)". Well, first of all I don't trust the accuracy of our electoral system one bit, second of all even if it was accurate the fundamental liberty of the people is not subject to being overruled by ballot. Not by 51% and not by 99%. But we have people who think it is overwrought bombast to speak of incipient tyranny so long as "people voted for it".

I think it's safe to say the rest of our lives are going to be in very messy times.

Because the Constitution is not up for a vote, ever, on an election ballot, although you'd not know that from the policies of elected officials.

It's already messy; it's going to get a lot messier.