Author Topic: SEX!  (Read 614 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
SEX!
« on: December 02, 2013, 11:23:10 PM »
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline fordguy_85

Re: SEX!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 01:29:10 AM »
If information is the currency of democracy, the issue before us (looking at things from the media) is that we are awash in counterfeit money.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 07:51:27 AM »
If information is the currency of democracy, the issue before us (looking at things from the media) is that we are awash in counterfeit money.

Well said.

And the issue doesn't appear it will be getting any better any time soon...I fear the general degeneration in the American gene pool has reached a point of numbed complacency that is too fertile for tyranny not to breed at a prodigious rate.

The Tree of Liberty grows ever thirsty...I don't think it has a long wait...the non-complacent still remaining are quite agitated...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 07:52:03 PM »
I talk and explain myself regularly to my employees. They nod in agreement most of the time. I then hear from them their disappointment for their favorite sports teams. I can only guess their fukcing retarded in some way. Time after time I explain to them they're contributing to their own demise I guess to hear myself talk as the advice goes in one ear and slides out the other. ::bashing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 07:40:39 AM »
Yup, from the tainted end of the pool...   ::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.