Topics > The Departed

Paul Walker dead at 40

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
Ironic that the F&F star dies in a high-speed car crash.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/11/30/fast-and-furious-star-paul-walker-killed-in-fiery-car-crash/

Really know nothing about the man as a person, leaves behind a 14 year old daughter.  Stayed pretty much out of the news, not a self-glory hound.

R.I.P.

ToddF:
I've seen one F&F movie, and could have only named Vin Diesel and Jordanna Brewster. 

A textbook case of driving too fast, losing control, and wrapping a car around a tree.  Fodder for those high school 'scare you straight' films.  Too bad, but better than taking out innocent people, which is what this type usually does.

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Libertas on December 02, 2013, 07:01:59 AM ---Ironic that the F&F star dies in a high-speed car crash.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/11/30/fast-and-furious-star-paul-walker-killed-in-fiery-car-crash/

Really know nothing about the man as a person, leaves behind a 14 year old daughter.  Stayed pretty much out of the news, not a self-glory hound.

R.I.P.

--- End quote ---

That's about all I know of him. And like MNHawk, I had to google to see who he was.

I'll keep his daughter in my prayers. It will be tough to get through the teen-age years without a father figure.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: MNHawk on December 02, 2013, 08:26:28 AM ---I've seen one F&F movie, and could have only named Vin Diesel and Jordanna Brewster. 

A textbook case of driving too fast, losing control, and wrapping a car around a tree.  Fodder for those high school 'scare you straight' films.  Too bad, but better than taking out innocent people, which is what this type usually does.

--- End quote ---

He killed his passenger.

IronDioPriest:
I've never seen a single F&F movie, but I hear the next one will star Duane "The Rock" Johnson, and the UFC's female bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, so I'll probably fork over a few greenbacks to see that one.

I don't know a thing about Paul Walker other than what I've seen since he died. They are saying he was the passenger, not the driver. The driver was his friend who was a former race car driver. There is some suspicion that they were street racing at the time.

Also, Walker's girlfriend is 23, and apparently he had been "dating" her since she was 16 years old. Lotsa people frowning on that news today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version