Author Topic: CHRISTMAS THREAD  (Read 8089 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: CHRISTMAS THREAD
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2013, 04:02:40 PM »
PRIORITY MESSAGE

FAIRBANKS, ALASKA – SPECIAL REPORT (CGPI) {Coast Guard Public Information}

Reported by Jeff Lindstrom

An identified flying object will be tracked on radar screens throughout the world tonight. The object has been undergoing test runs for a week, and it will lift off from the North Pole at 1135Z, 24 DEC 2013, in plenty of time to make it to the first locations at which the hour reaches 0000:00:01 in 2014.

This reporter has confirmed reports indicate that Santa has requested and received authorization from Coast Guard Headquarters to use various CG personnel to assist him in completing the tremendous responsibilities of his assigned duties. He had heard that they felt that they had to go out, no matter the weather. Mr. Claus stated, "That’s all I had to know!" Santa has ensured their safe return. Mrs. Claus said, "I’m so confident that everyone will return safely!"

The agreement states that Santa and the CG Yeoman will use the notebook computer given to him by the CG to track his many deliveries throughout the long night. The CG Quartermaster will guide the sleigh through the dark night and over unfamiliar terrain, and a CG Boatswains Mate will maintain the many lines and harnesses required to keep the sleigh on its appointed rounds. The CG Storekeeper has ensured that all items are aboard the sleigh. The retired CG Boiler Tender will keep the reindeer properly stoked, and a CG Electricians Mate will keep a constant safety watch to maintain the integrity of Rudolph’s nose beacon. The CG Engineman will ensure that the exhaust from the reindeer does not adversely affect the mission.

The CG Aviation Machinists Mate has the responsibility of ensuring that the sleigh is properly chocked at each stop, and the CG Seaman will be responsible for handling the lines during each docking of Santa’s vessel. The CG Radarman will monitor the safe progress of the trip, and the CG Radioman will maintain contact with ground stations as required. The CG Avionics Technician will, of course, take care of any in-flight electronic glitches that may occur.

The CG Damage Control expert will fix the sleigh when it occasionally scrapes a chimney or TV antenna, which occurs during each trip Santa makes. The CG Rescue Swimmer will retrieve any articles that happen to fall into raging winter seas or storm-wracked mountains.

The Coast Guard has assigned Captain Magic Elfer to oversee all activities.

This is the first year the CG has been so extensively involved in Santa’s yearly trip; because of that fact, governments throughout the world share the conviction that the mission will be more successful this year than any year in the past.

Santa has guaranteed that all of the CG participants will have no memory of their assistance during his trip when they awaken on Christmas Day.

This reporter is signing off – Merry Christmas to everyone! But - - - - be sure to watch for Santa’s sleigh "Coasting" through the skies on Christmas Eve!

I wrote this, and I got permission from me to revise it a little bit.

http://www.jacksjoint.com/uscgxmas.htm

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2013, 04:17:06 PM »

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2013, 04:20:49 PM »

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2013, 04:23:09 PM »

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2013, 04:37:32 PM »

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline robins111

« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2013, 07:42:03 PM »
Sorry I never noticed this thread and posted seasons greeting in the General Post.. Well I guess you can't say happy holidays enough..

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2013, 07:52:29 PM »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2013, 08:21:08 PM »

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2013, 10:39:48 PM »
I just heard a clunk, and some little guy in a green suit came down off the roof. I told him to skip our place and concentrate on other places that needed things.

He said, "Thank you!," and whoosh! he was gone in a twinkling blaze of stardust.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2013, 10:57:18 PM »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2013, 06:07:35 AM »
Hope all of you and your families have a wonderful Christmas

All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday