Author Topic: ISRAEL VOWS 'WHATEVER IS NECESSARY' TO STOP IRAN  (Read 1808 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
ISRAEL VOWS 'WHATEVER IS NECESSARY' TO STOP IRAN
« on: November 27, 2013, 10:55:30 AM »
'All options on table' after Tehran strikes deal with West
Published: 3 days ago

Israel will do “whatever is necessary” to stop Iran from going nuclear, declared Israeli Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon in a radio interview Sunday.

Speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, Danon warned all options are on the table after Iran and six world powers reached what is being described as an historic deal.

“We were not part of the negotiations,” he said. “We have not signed this agreement. And we will do whatever is necessary to protect Israel.”

Danon said, “We cannot allow ourselves to make a mistake. If it is a bad agreement and Iran is playing with the world, maybe the Western superpowers can afford to make such a mistake. It is not the case for Israel.”

Listen to the interview:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/israel-vows-whatever-is-necessary-to-stop-iran/#4pTvSdkmLsP1VjZM.99
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: ISRAEL VOWS 'WHATEVER IS NECESSARY' TO STOP IRAN
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 11:10:52 AM »

Israel will do “whatever is necessary” to stop Iran from going nuclear, declared Israeli Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon in a radio interview Sunday.

Speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, Danon warned all options are on the table after Iran and six world powers reached what is being described as an historic deal.

“We were not part of the negotiations,” he said. “We have not signed this agreement. And we will do whatever is necessary to protect Israel.”

Danon said, “We cannot allow ourselves to make a mistake. If it is a bad agreement and Iran is playing with the world, maybe the Western superpowers can afford to make such a mistake. It is not the case for Israel.”

Listen to the interview:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/israel-vows-whatever-is-necessary-to-stop-iran/#4pTvSdkmLsP1VjZM.99

I like the simple, straightforward approach.

Whatever. Is. Necessary.

Period!

(Details?? Don't worry...you'll be the first to know)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 12:23:19 PM »
Go Israel. This should weed out if we really support them or not.

Personally, I think Israel could drop their own a bomb on Iran and receive nothing but a sternly worded resolution from the useless UN and Obama read from his telepromptor that this isn't the way we do things.

Go Israel Go.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 12:27:05 PM »
I mean, who can truly blame them? A small nation surrounded be her enemies on every side. And with Obama in the White House, they should know they can't really expect much from us, one of their only real allies...
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Magnum

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 12:54:03 PM »
As I heard an Israeli say:

Trust in our God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Trust in our Air-force.

Trust in the prayers and support of American Evangelicals.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 01:35:07 PM »
Don't stop till the threat is fully eliminated! Go lsrael!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 02:02:51 PM »
As I heard an Israeli say:

Trust in our God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Trust in our Air-force.

Trust in the prayers and support of American Evangelicals.

I sure do hope that the Israelis know that the American people and the US government are not in agreement over this "agreement" with Iran.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 04:57:04 PM »
To those who oppose Israel's stance on this, I have this to say:

"Peck on oak
Peck on oak
Peck until your
Your pecker's broke."

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 05:07:32 PM »
  Leadership that tells it like it is!! Thank God it exists someplace on this planet.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

RickZ

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 06:20:40 AM »
Personally, I think Israel could drop their own a bomb on Iran and receive nothing but a sternly worded resolution from the useless UN and Obama read from his telepromptor that this isn't the way we do things.

Are you kidding me?  With all the Jew hatred on display at the Den of Thieves on Turtle Bay?  Not only would they be a pariah nation (think of South Africa under apartheid but magnitudes worse), they would be shunned from being involved in any interaction between other countries, perhaps even going so far as to blockade Israel leading to the deaths of thousands.

Considering the way Israel is treated now, the eUNuchs, given an opening, would destroy Israel and not think twice about it.

"Israel is the only UN member not permitted to stand for election to the full range of UN bodies. So while membership of the UN Human Rights Commission now includes Cuba, Libya, Sudan and Syria -- four of the seven states designated as state sponsors of international terrorism by the U.S. State Department -- Israel cannot even be a candidate."

- Anne Bayefsky, The Globe and Mail
 April 26, 2002

Were I Bibi, I'd do what is necessary vis-à-vis Iran and tell the eUNuchs to go screw themselves.  It's not like the eUNuchs do Israel any favors now.  I honestly think that sentiment is already a part of the Israelis' decision making process.  They will go it alone, if necessary, and to hell with what every other country, including Owebama's America, thinks; no other country cares if Israel no longer exists.  Israel will suffer the sticks and stones of universal opprobrium in order to survive, and rightly so; they might even have to survive the slings and arrows as well since I wouldn't put it past the eUNuchs to pull a 1950 Korea and attack Israel with a coalition of every other member nation, including (for now) the US.

Israel is literally between a rock and a hard place:  Death by nuclear incineration or the continued death of a thousand cuts from the eUNuchs.  The second option gives Israel a fighting chance.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 09:42:52 AM »
Israel is literally between a rock and a hard place:  Death by nuclear incineration or the continued death of a thousand cuts from the eUNuchs.  The second option gives Israel a fighting chance.

Not when the cuts are getting "progressively" deeper and closer to an artery.

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 08:41:55 AM »

Listen to the interview:

I like the simple, straightforward approach.

Whatever. Is. Necessary.

Period!

(Details?? Don't worry...you'll be the first to know)

That's the way the Israelis traditionally roll.  I was involved in exercises with them many many moon ago.  I wouldn't care to try to stand in their way.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 11:13:03 AM »
Agreed, the last place I would want to be is between Israel and her object of wrath.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 07:39:24 AM »
Meanwhile, back in Stupidsville...the Dear Leader preemptively released a Iranian scumbag nabbed for acquiring banned nuclear equipment that could be used in military applications as an inducement to sit at the talks in Geneva where the Dear Leader was going to offer the Iranians everything they want and to continue their military nuclear development in peace.

Can nobody stop this lunatic?

Just to be clear the lunatic I am referring to is of course Obama!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 10:24:43 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/netanyahu-responds-to-obama-and-ohlmert-i-will-not-be-silent-on-iran/

Last week Barack Obama reportedly told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to pipe down about the Iranian nuclear deal. Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert accused Netanyahu of “declaring war” on the Obama adminstration.

Speaking of lunatics, is Olmert a Lefty?  He's gotta be a Lefty.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu clarified on Sunday evening that he has no intention of stopping his warnings against a nuclear Iran.

Netanyahu’s comments came shortly after he was criticized by his predecessor, Ehud Olmert, who accused Netanyahu of “declaring war” on the United States administration.

“In contrast to others, when I see that interests vital to the security of Israel’s citizens are in danger, I will not be silent,” declared Netanyahu ....
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 11:52:37 AM »
Olmert is former Mayor of Jerusalem...he was a Likud member (same as Bibi) until 2006 when he went to Kadima...which is center-left (they are for land for peace, pity the poor barbarous Pali wretches, more social bene's, civil marriage and that rot)...he's had a checkered legal past and chose not to run for PM due to corruption charges, and remember this is the idiot who outed Israel as a nuclear power.  Then, he bombed the Syrian reactor after Bush declined.  He has not been in government since stepping down and is not active in politics, so pains one to wonder just WGAFF what this bozo has to say on anything.  Kadima right now has the fewest number of seats in the Knesset, it's kind of like someone asking David Duke what he thinks about Obama...gosh, I wonder what the answer would be?  And more importantly...since the person being asked is a washed up nobody...who cares?!

Offline Magnum

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 07:42:59 PM »
Speaking of lunatics, is Olmert a Lefty?  He's gotta be a Lefty.
It never ceases to amaze me the number of liberal Jews that hate themselves or the Jewish state. I just don't get it.......... well maybe lefties just want to be loved especially by evil people/regimes.

I would like to call Olmert a bad word but I won't but he Olmert when PM:
Freed 429 Convicted Arab Terrorists: For the 3rd time in 4.5 months, the Olmert gov't released convicted Arab terrorists from Israeli prison in "goodwill" gestures to PA chief Abbas. LINK
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9