Author Topic: This kid should have a bright future..........  (Read 717 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
This kid should have a bright future..........
« on: December 04, 2013, 10:30:42 AM »
Police sources: Chesterfield teen sexually abused dog
Posted on: 10:20 pm, December 3, 2013, by Jon Burkett, updated on: 11:15am, December 4, 2013

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) — A Chesterfield dog owner said he is disgusted and still in disbelief after police arrested a teenage boy for crimes against nature.

The man said he is still coming to grips with what he saw the teen doing to his pregnant pit bull in the normally a sleepy Chesterfield County neighborhood tucked away off Robious Road.

The stunned pet’s owner, who did not want to be identified, said he could not believe what he saw when he looked out his window into his yard Tuesday afternoon.

“I heard the dogs raising a ruckus in the backyard,” he said. ”This boy was standing there. His pants were unzipped and exposed.”

Police said a teenage boy, who apparently hopped over a fence in back to get into the man’s yard, has been charged with crimes against nature, a Class 6 felony.

“I came around the house and he was engaged in activity with the female pit bull,” the dog owner said shaking his head. “He saw me and jumped up, tried zipping up his pants and bolted for the fence.”

When asked if the teen was actually having intercourse with the dog, he said, “That’s correct. Unbelievable, right?”

Maybe he'd like a horseco** shoved up his nether region.

http://wtvr.com/2013/12/03/teen-caught-having-sex-with-dog/
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: This kid should have a bright future..........
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 11:37:55 AM »
They got fire ants or other nasties down there?   I think critters deserve their shot...and if the dog-raper kicks...   ::smallestviolin::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.