Author Topic: Sweden: Sure, pedophiles can adopt children  (Read 918 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Sweden: Sure, pedophiles can adopt children
« on: December 04, 2013, 05:36:14 PM »
"Liberal" Sweden allows paedophile to adopt a child
Sweden has a reputation for being very "liberal". But whose liberty are they protecting in allowing a child rapist to adopt? Political correctness goes madder than usual. And it's all a bit sick, no?

"A Swedish man convicted for molesting a five-year-old girl in his neighbourhood has been given the green light to adopt a child of his own, as Swedish authorities said they did not fear he would relapse into criminal behaviour."

It goes on to report:

"The man, who is in his 60s, has been found guilty of more than 90 crimes, mostly different types of fraud. The regional Helsingborgs Dagblad (HD) newspaper reported on Friday that the man was also convicted of molesting his neighbour's then five-year-old daughter in 2004, and was also suspected of raping a young teenage girl.

"The man will now be able to adopt, after a review by the municipality's social affairs committee (socialnämnd) found that his risk of relapse was considered low, with all but one of ten members of the committee voting yes to the man's application to adopt. HD noted, however, that the public servants and the politically appointed board members were not given access to the documents giving details about his alleged sex crime.

"Furthermore, the newspaper noted, the claim that the older man, who is known to chat with young girls on the internet, did not risk a criminal relapse was not in any way explained in the tribunal's statement. There were no supporting documents to back up the assessment."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline fordguy_85

Re: Sweden: Sure, pedophiles can adopt children
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 06:07:33 PM »
Throwing lambs to the wolves. I'd like to send him a 180gr. JHP courtesy of Mr. Sig Sauer to adopt  ::devil::
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 06:16:41 PM »
They were allowed to vote in favor of this despite the higher authorities denying them his history?  WTF, out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 06:18:22 PM »
 ::pullhair::  It has got to be the cold that makes their brains stop working.They should be cutting their junk off not suppling then a fresh child to visit unspeakable harm to for life.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 06:38:25 PM »
DIE SPAWN OF SATAN!! machinegun
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 08:07:48 PM »
I swear those idiots are beyond recovery.  ::outrage::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 07:30:30 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 06:03:38 PM »
Doesn't make sense.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."