Author Topic: Nelson Mandela  (Read 4645 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The fake sign-language guy just got real
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »
You can see him here, standing next to Jacob Zuma, the president of South Africa, as he sings "we will kill the White man with machine guns."

This man stood next to our president and other foreign leaders for four hours with his "sign language".

Jacob Zuma Shoot The Boere
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Nelson Mandela
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2013, 03:22:07 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2013, 06:05:44 PM »
 ::laughonfloor::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: The fake sign-language guy just got real
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2013, 07:14:39 PM »

This man stood next to our president and other foreign leaders for four hours with his "sign language".

It makes one shudder to think that this man, had he been a trained assassin or specially adept at snapping the necks of skinny li'l heads of state, could have easily broken the neck of President Barack Obama. Or he could have hidden a machete or a small gun on his person and decapitated our leader or emptied six rounds into his head at point blank range. And had he been wearing an explosive vest...they'd still be searching for all parts Barack under vending machines & stadium stands.

We could have easily found ourselves, like - gulp- y'know...leaderless.

Which would have been a refreshing change so I chalk it up to lost opportunity.

Damn! Maybe next time.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2013, 07:54:24 PM »

It makes one shudder to think that this man, had he been a trained assassin or specially adept at snapping the necks of skinny li'l heads of state, could have easily broken the neck of President Barack Obama. Or he could have hidden a machete or a small gun on his person and decapitated our leader or emptied six rounds into his head at point blank range. And had he been wearing an explosive vest...they'd still be searching for all parts Barack under vending machines & stadium stands.

Damn! Maybe next time.

Ain't that the shizel?

They've compromised the integrity of the secret service, filling it with misfits, malcontents and degenerates. He's personally pissed off 3/4's of the known world. He's an absolute paranoid around ANY Republican but he lets a complete unknown inside the killzone because the man is black.

I'm telling ya, it's gonna happen.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2013, 08:51:54 PM »

Damn! Maybe next time.

Ain't that the shizel?

They've compromised the integrity of the secret service, filling it with misfits, malcontents and degenerates. He's personally pissed off 3/4's of the known world. He's an absolute paranoid around ANY Republican but he lets a complete unknown inside the killzone because the man is black.

I'm telling ya, it's gonna happen.

My heart would leap for joy. But I think the world may have never seen a martyr as terrible as he would become.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2013, 09:21:41 PM »
My heart would leap for joy. But I think the world may have never seen a martyr as terrible as he would become.

Still might be worth it. I know I'd trade a national 'Barack Obama Day' for his going 'bye-bye' right now. I'd even wear my jeans down around my knees each year on that day...if only the li'l biotch-boy would disappear. Each state could erect a statue to him...& I'd get falling down drunk the night before & then pee/puke on it the next morning.

It might even trend...
@PablodeFleurs: Drinking a Cafe Africano w/extra whip & peeing on Obama's bronze head. #PissPoorPrez #FukcHim #HiMichelle
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2013, 03:58:51 AM »

Still might be worth it. I know I'd trade a national 'Barack Obama Day' for his going 'bye-bye' right now. I'd even wear my jeans down around my knees each year on that day...if only the li'l biotch-boy would disappear. Each state could erect a statue to him...& I'd get falling down drunk the night before & then pee/puke on it the next morning.

And What cause would he be a Martyr for? Illegal Surveillance?  Ignoring the Rule of Law and your oath? Gun Running?  Callous Disdain and abuse of government power  toward those who don't think like you?  A Martyr for Arrogant, uneducated, Narcissistic Sociopaths perhaps? We should have a Barack Obama day regardless so we can teach future generations to recognize and kill on site other  pot-smoking, narcissistic, anti-american racist sociopaths and  execute them on sight as they come to the statues to worship this "Martyr"

I personally would be very sorry to the see the President killed in this fashion.  I would far rather see him tortured and kept  in extreme pain for many, many years to pay for his complete  and treasonous disregard for the Constitution and the American people,  his anti-white racism, the abuse of the powers of his office and for BEING an Arrogant, uneducated, Narcissistic, Sociopath, and that is nothing compared to what I would like to see happen to the people who elected him ( of course most of them are illegals and dead people who voted multiple times.)

Besides, see if this doesn't send a shiver up your spine:

President Joe Biden

no?

How about President John Boehner

Let it Burn and every one of these elitist assholes along with it.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2013, 06:23:09 AM »

President Joe Biden

no?

That's what I like about you, Weisshaupt - a BIG picture thinker. Sure - I'm for using a Mini-Nuke on all of D.C. - then we could play that John Lennon song "Starting Over" (much as it makes me green in the gills).

As for "X" or "Y" becoming the president...one problem dissident @ a time. "NEXT!"

(Terminations will continue until the national morale [economy/culture/identity/etc.] improves)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:28:43 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2013, 06:40:40 AM »

And What cause would he be a Martyr for? Illegal Surveillance?  Ignoring the Rule of Law and your oath? Gun Running?  Callous Disdain and abuse of government power  toward those who don't think like you?  A Martyr for Arrogant, uneducated, Narcissistic Sociopaths perhaps? We should have a Barack Obama day regardless so we can teach future generations to recognize and kill on site other  pot-smoking, narcissistic, anti-american racist sociopaths and  execute them on sight as they come to the statues to worship this "Martyr"

I personally would be very sorry to the see the President killed in this fashion.  I would far rather see him tortured and kept  in extreme pain for many, many years to pay for his complete  and treasonous disregard for the Constitution and the American people,  his anti-white racism, the abuse of the powers of his office and for BEING an Arrogant, uneducated, Narcissistic, Sociopath, and that is nothing compared to what I would like to see happen to the people who elected him ( of course most of them are illegals and dead people who voted multiple times.)

President Joe Biden

no?

Jeepers!  It's like somebody wrote everything I was thinking!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2013, 11:47:32 AM »
Thamsanqa Jantjie - who stood mere feet away from the world's leaders (and waved his hands like a muppet) is being treated for schizophrenia, has also faced rape (1994), theft (1995), house-breaking (1997), malicious damage to property (1998), murder, attempted murder and kidnapping (2003) charges.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-13/mandela-fake-interpreter-schizophrenic-who-has-faced-rape-theft-and-murder-charges

Who knew he was from Chitcago?

::rimshot::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2013, 11:05:58 PM »
Thamsanqa Jantjie - who stood mere feet away from the world's leaders (and waved his hands like a muppet) is being treated for schizophrenia, has also faced rape (1994), theft (1995), house-breaking (1997), malicious damage to property (1998), murder, attempted murder and kidnapping (2003) charges.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-13/mandela-fake-interpreter-schizophrenic-who-has-faced-rape-theft-and-murder-charges

Who knew he was from Chitcago?

::rimshot::
::hysterical::
I love where this thread has gone. I was thinking along those same lines.... a terrible waste of opportunity.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.