Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 88431 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #1380 on: March 19, 2023, 02:41:09 PM »

What's that wacky Erdogan up to now? Playing poker or horse trading?
No need to read beneath the headline.

https://youtu.be/3YURjF92Ceg
Turkey Stops Transit Of Goods, Hungary To Reassess Ties | Putin’s Allies Re-Thinking Russia Support?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1381 on: March 20, 2023, 08:45:29 AM »
Well, about that commitment to war...

Stunningly, the Polish Ambassador to France Jan Emeryk Ro?ciszewski said yesterday: “Either Ukraine will defend its independence today, or we will be forced to enter into this conflict,” sending a clear message that NATO will enter the war against Russia if Ukraine loses ground.

The exact quote: “either Ukraine will defend its independence today, or we will have to enter this conflict. Because our main values, which were the basis of our civilization, and our culture will be threatened. Therefore, we will have no choice but to enter the conflict.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/03/19/quiet-part-out-loud-polish-ambassador-warns-if-ukraine-not-successful-nato-will-join-war-against-russia/

https://youtu.be/xSLlZh9yelk

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1382 on: March 20, 2023, 10:20:07 AM »
^^^^
I saw that. Then the Polish govt walked it back quick. Claimed it was taken out of context. I hear that Polish people are not as gung ho as some leaders.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1383 on: March 20, 2023, 10:35:52 AM »
The walk back is not because it isn't true, it is because it is true...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1384 on: March 20, 2023, 02:36:31 PM »
 ::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1385 on: March 20, 2023, 04:18:03 PM »
See this?

H/T-WZ

I don't know Derrick...but he swooshed it nothing-but-net style from under his own basket on poor loser Dollar Store Obamy!!!

::laughonfloor::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1386 on: March 20, 2023, 05:18:13 PM »

Fast paced doc on Moldova. Invaded by damn near everybody at one time. I lost track. I linked to 1812 when part was ceded from Ottoman Empire(?) to Russia, Called Besarabia. Lots of Russians emigrated there and later from USSR to there. Economic power house then. After USSR, people on east side of the Dnister river. Armed conflict 1990-92 in the industrial heartland. That part formed Transnistria.

I think Transnistria is ethnic Russia. Moldova must be a real polyglot mix from all the invasions for every direction.
I see a pattern here. USSR both oppressed and protected people. When it fell it was time to 'set things right.'
https://youtu.be/UHxGKJMX5hw?t=591

I heard that Moldova might change their language to Romanian which it kinda is now. The two countries might merge.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1387 on: March 21, 2023, 08:11:53 AM »
Squat and claim.

Just like our locusts...

::mooning::

Meanwhile, back in Ukraine...

Somebody at WRSA@GAB posted this, pathetic parallel, eh?!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1388 on: March 21, 2023, 11:05:55 AM »

Just saw US sent some B52s over the Baltic heading for Russia. What is the point of this?
Someone said that neocons have no reverse gear. The only tool in their tool box is war.
If anyone is paying attention, China is taking over the world mostly without using weapons.
Look at the peace deal they just brokered.
US govt thinks it is 1960 where we rule the world.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1389 on: March 21, 2023, 11:12:29 AM »
Bomber came out of a base in Southern Spain, went towards North Sea and boogied East to Baltics to near St. Petersburg, then reversed and refueled over Germany I think on way back to base.  Show of force, been going on a while.  Like I keep saying all sides are all-in, not sure what you think should happen but it ain't happening any different.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/18-european-countries-sign-joint-ammunition-donation-ukraine

Swell.

As for this...I think some bragging may have gave away enough of a clue as to how to defeat said system...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/russian-tech-firm-develops-lon-range-missile-and-integrated-drone-system-based-on-ai/

...can they be that dumb, or are they blowing smoke?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 12:30:50 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1390 on: March 21, 2023, 12:24:04 PM »

When Trump launched 80+ cruise missiles into Syria I asked myself what the Chinese would do with that money.
I think the target was mostly empty and they were warned ahead of time. I think I saw that Syria and Saudi and or Turkey are making up. Sucks to be Israel now. They are great at getting their enemies to fight each, just like Britain long ago.

China is building railroads now to get around a possible naval blockade by US. Invest invest invest.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1391 on: March 21, 2023, 12:26:53 PM »
Squat and claim.

Just like our locusts...

Which one of the 10-20 invaders are the squatters? If you want to go down a rabbit hole sometime watch the yt videos on dna haplogroups for some region.  I

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1392 on: March 21, 2023, 12:32:47 PM »

When Trump launched 80+ cruise missiles into Syria I asked myself what the Chinese would do with that money.
I think the target was mostly empty and they were warned ahead of time. I think I saw that Syria and Saudi and or Turkey are making up. Sucks to be Israel now. They are great at getting their enemies to fight each, just like Britain long ago.

China is building railroads now to get around a possible naval blockade by US. Invest invest invest.

They'll have to create a great wall of SAMs to prevent destruction from above...

« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 12:36:46 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1393 on: March 21, 2023, 12:36:59 PM »
Squat and claim.

Just like our locusts...

Which one of the 10-20 invaders are the squatters? If you want to go down a rabbit hole sometime watch the yt videos on dna haplogroups for some region.  I

Your quote - "Lots of Russians emigrated there and later from USSR to there."

One person's emigrees are another's invaders...

Looks like Romanians have a bigger claim on Moldova, everybody else must accept it or else...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1394 on: March 21, 2023, 03:24:39 PM »
Squat and claim.

Just like our locusts...

Your quote - "Lots of Russians emigrated there and later from USSR to there."

One person's emigrees are another's invaders...

Looks like Romanians have a bigger claim on Moldova, everybody else must accept it or else...

Yes they do. The fact that they are now separate countries strikes many in the know as odd. I cannot remember the recent history. Stalin liked to mess with people. There is a guy Emil on YT who grew up in communist Romania. He tells stories about it. He says that because Romania was never real strong they developed the national trait of being sly and deceptive like foxes.
https://youtu.be/_gTTMobg8Gg
That's how a non-weasel country responds to weasels: Moscow opens criminal case against ICC judges.
Emil Cosman
56.3K subscribers

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1395 on: March 21, 2023, 03:30:35 PM »

I keep coming back to a sentence from Balkan Ghosts by Robert D. Kaplan. Every square mile of the Balkans has at least 3 countries laying claim to it. Back in their golden age they ruled there and that is as things should be today.

1 minute long book review.
https://youtu.be/cFbZ3cJIDHs
History Book Review: Balkan Ghosts: A Journey Through History by Robert D. Kaplan

https://youtu.be/9mm4Q5il9DU
Robert B Kaplan and "The Revenge of Geography"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1396 on: March 21, 2023, 03:45:22 PM »
LOL, he's funny...

"Don't wrestle with pigs"

He's right about the stupid finger-pointing.

The ICC has always been a Euro-Centric (read pro-invader refugee) circle jerk...no different from turd world kissing Unnecessary Nations...

Diplomatic immunity...yeah, well there are ways around legalisms if people are willing to risk bullets too, so...

Convicted in absentia is no different than being condemned by the UN...no practical effect...but sh*t is fun to do, eh?

Is it kind of like being Trumped?   ::pokeineye::

Clinton ignored Rwanda...black on black genocide, big deal so what...but blacks here hailed him as the US's "first black President"...

Hooray for bloodshed!

/

He's a snarky bastard, I can identify...

And he's right, I say it all the time "might makes right" it is the only standard common among all powers on this planet...people can go ahead and pick their favorite to adore and favorite to demonize...to me all are culpable...and I think this guy would agree with that...hold everyone equally accountable or don't...but people shouldn't delude themselves into think one asshole is any better than another...

Rather Libertarian...mind your own sh*t, leave everybody else alone...stands for all or stand for none, no exceptions.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1397 on: March 21, 2023, 03:55:25 PM »

I keep coming back to a sentence from Balkan Ghosts by Robert D. Kaplan. Every square mile of the Balkans has at least 3 countries laying claim to it. Back in their golden age they ruled there and that is as things should be today.

1 minute long book review.
https://youtu.be/cFbZ3cJIDHs
History Book Review: Balkan Ghosts: A Journey Through History by Robert D. Kaplan

https://youtu.be/9mm4Q5il9DU
Robert B Kaplan and "The Revenge of Geography"

They, the conquerors.  Seems to be arguing for a fuedal system of the strong dominating their closest weaker nations...especially ones they kicked the piss out of at an arbitrary point in history...

That is in essence the Putin Doctrine and I said so long long ago...

Might makes right...

Sucks to be Canada, Mexico, Cuba...  And in terms of 19th century maps perhaps we get the Philippines and small Pacific islands back...

::whoohoo::

I'd trade all that to be out of all the other sh*t!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1398 on: March 21, 2023, 06:27:51 PM »

Moldova is thinking of/planning on changing the official language to Romanian? Heard that this week. Romania is a NATO member. Maybe merge? Maybe NATO wants to screw over or invade the ethnic Russians in Transnistria. The only tool in their toolbox is war. Meanwhile China is making deals all over the place.

Also some military analyst thinks China will supply arms to Russia but for a strange reason. To test their arms out. See what works. NATO and Russia are both seeing what works and what does not, Then tweaking their methods and weapons.

There was some guy on youtube that had some Russian EW simulator. How he got that I'll never know. He showed how the incoming missiles looked on radar and how they were classified. At that time the US Himars had unseen characteristics and they were effective. Later the Russians figured out how to down them.

Remember the Spanish Civil War. Germans and Soviets sent equipment in to test them out and modified them before WWII. Now China may do the same thing.

The current Moldovan president was educated in the US. I think the current Georgian(?) president was born in France and educated in the US. They all form an elite club that like each other but not their own citizens.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1399 on: March 22, 2023, 08:24:28 AM »
Sure, crush the invading squatters, wish we could do that here, but no, only they get to do it.  So much hypocrisy all around.  Their borders matter, not ours.  They get to drive out invaders, we reward them.  We give them arms, they want to take our away.  They get our money, we get robbed. 

They get cluster bombs we get on lists and persecuted for our beliefs.

Total fvcking demonic clown world.