Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 88104 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #1440 on: April 10, 2023, 02:52:33 PM »
There are ancestral lands in current day Ukraine. Roughly Poles in west, Ukrainians in the center, and Russians in the east. If Stalin had drawn the Ukraine boundaries between the Ukrainians and Russians there would not be such a big problem today. Also, the (ethnic) Ukrainians migrated to the (ethnic) Russian lands for economic opportunity. The problem is that the Ukrainians have rewritten their history books used in schools now to teach that much more was ancestral ethnic Ukrainian land. Some snarky anti CCP YT channel recites "part of China since ancient times" whenever they mention Tibet.

To make things real confusing, when the Kiev forces shell the residential civilian areas in the Donbass will tell you they want to drive the subhuman Russians off their sacred land.  When the orphans leave for Russia they become kidnapped Ukrainian children.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1441 on: April 10, 2023, 03:45:37 PM »
Everybody is greedy, mean, stupid and not worth a damn all around this retarded circus...

Best thing that could happen is all participants losing...too bad that won't happen...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1442 on: April 10, 2023, 05:11:59 PM »

“God created war so that Americans would learn geography.”

? Mark Twain
Americans like me.
I kept hearing weird place names from some more historical minded analysts.

So, I learned about Galicia, extending from Krakow in the west to Kiev in the east. Part of the Austro Hungarian empire. That empire was at war with Russia in WWI so they ginned up Russia hatred. Some Russians in eastern Galicia and if caught speaking or reading Russian got strung up from nearest tree. Later nasty concentration camp for them. Then they pushed a Ukrainian nationalism (you are nothing like those Russians) as it suited their political interests.

The tsar fell and Bolsheviks took over. They pushed Ukrainian nationalism as it suited their interests to thwart the white Russians. Lenin died and Stalin put an end to the Ukrainian nationalism as far as I understand it.

After WWII the CIA backed NAZIs in Ukraine region to pester USSR 1946-52. Some escaped to US and Canada and some went to gulags, later released to move the US, ,Canada, and Kiev. This is why you find plenty of swastikas and SS tatoos in Ukraine but illegal in Germany and most of EU.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1443 on: April 11, 2023, 08:17:04 AM »
We and the Soviets liked Nazi's after the war and for the same reasons...like having a space program...and using them to check the others post-war agenda's.

Not the first or last time in history people used other people...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1444 on: April 12, 2023, 08:02:57 AM »
This is priceless and speaks right to one of my central points about the Rus and their mythology as preeminent Slavic Master....

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russias-fsb-says-ukraine-west-are-recruiting-youth-sabotage-ops

So, either they are saying their Russian youth are very easily indoctrinated by bumbling Western agitators...or that their Russian youth perhaps are not as Russian as they would have people believe...so, which is it?

::pokeineye::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1445 on: April 12, 2023, 08:30:51 PM »
This is priceless and speaks right to one of my central points about the Rus and their mythology as preeminent Slavic Master....

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russias-fsb-says-ukraine-west-are-recruiting-youth-sabotage-ops

So, either they are saying their Russian youth are very easily indoctrinated by bumbling Western agitators...or that their Russian youth perhaps are not as Russian as they would have people believe...so, which is it?

::pokeineye::

I don't think they are that successful. The woman who bombed the 29 year RU woman was skilled, trained, and backed. Ukrainian I think. She was out of the country in no time.

The woman who planted the bomb in the cafe recently was kinda fragile and damaged goods. She was seduced into doing it then left to twist in the wind. From what I heard she knew she was carrying a bomb.  She was a vegan, need I say more?

There was a narrative making the rounds a month ago. Maybe it is dead. When an explosion would go off in Belarus or RU, Kiev would claim it was done by local "partisans." I had not heard that word in a long time. In one case I think it was a drone that did the damage.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1446 on: April 12, 2023, 08:37:24 PM »
I had talking heads on in background. On the recent leaked papers. Apparently they are real. Some of the contents may suck but they are real. Some talk about some versions being photo shopped? Photos taken of real paper docs folded and smuggled out. The leaker will likely be caught according to Ritter.

The most important aspect of the papers is they can disclose sources and methods which can then be shut off. Ritter says going over such docs is standard work for intelligence guys, and he used to do it daily in some positions. The Russians are doing it now. The look  at each sentence and ask how the US could obtain this info. Human sources are not likely revealed at such info is locked down tight.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1447 on: April 14, 2023, 06:29:16 PM »
We know the MFM is complicit in the cover up if the contents, Tucker went deep into it, they talk not about the incendiary contents (sound familiar - Snowden, Assange!) but ask Pentagon "what can we do to help you stop it?" & are caught red handed helping IC catch the NG kid!  They exposed themselves as agents of a despotic government?  Oh where are all those pot smoking hippies who didn't trust government?  They ALL became corrupt government lackeys!!!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1448 on: April 15, 2023, 04:12:04 PM »
I wonder if the 21 year old had legit clearance or if someone who did above him was sloppy?  Wonder if heads will roll if he did not have clearance. I remember thinking that Snowden had access to way too much material. I realize he had legit clearance but it seemed that little was compartmentalized.

on edit:
Col Macgregor was very careful on this subject as he had no first hand knowledge. He said it would be unusual for a 21 year old to have the "NOFO" (no foreign) clearance.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1449 on: April 15, 2023, 07:58:49 PM »
MSM says he got top secret clearance at 19.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1450 on: April 16, 2023, 02:42:47 PM »

Some recent congress votes on withdrawing from Syria 100 votes for 321 against.
"If we don't fight them over there we will fight them over here."

Max Blumenthal "If we don't stop the necons over here they will kills millions over there."

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1451 on: April 16, 2023, 03:44:51 PM »

Meh. Another example of why the western MSM reporters are not allowed to report from the Russian controlled areas. Harder to beg for more missiles when you use 20 on Eastern orthodox Easter night mass on Donestk city. Maybe to hit any procession?

The Kinzhal strike below is from weeks ago, not a now one.
https://youtu.be/P138j-DLPYM
Ukraine Shells Donetsk Cathedral Easter Night. 160 NATO Officers Killed In Kinzhal Strike.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1452 on: April 16, 2023, 04:15:20 PM »

Video at link.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/23801
??A woman died as a result of the shelling of the centre of Donetsk on Easter night

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/23802
https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/23810
Ukrainian GRADs fell not only on the territory of the Transfiguration Cathedral, but also fell right into the centre of the shopping arcade of the Covered Market. As a result of the attack on a festive night, with a woman died 6 people were injured.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/23812
After the church service, people were driving home, and they didn't make it home.  Came under fire.  The victims of the shelling of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were people who came to the temple for the Easter service https://t.me/dimsmirnov175/46749

https://t.me/c/1567469683/1023161
https://t.me/c/1567469683/1023162
Tragic details of the shelling of the Donetsk church on Easter night.

As Igor, the driver of the damaged car, said, they consecrated Easter cakes and eggs in the Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral and drove home.

In the area of the Covered Market, the car was pierced by fragments of a shell of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Igor himself and two members of his family were wounded, and his pregnant employee was killed. She was pierced with shrapnel.

Also at this time, the subdeacon of this cathedral was wounded.

Donbass decides

[note kindergarten was not in use as such]
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/26181
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/26182
??1 woman KILLED and at least 6 injured by Ukrainian army rocket strike on Cathedral in Donetsk Republic (DPR, ex-Ukraine).

Top video shows horrifying moment of Kiev regime WAR CRIME, with smoke filling air as rockets land around church in Ochertenino, DPR, all while worshippers were celebrating Orthodox Easter (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/18441).

Kiev regime heartless as it strikes Donbass on holy day, with bottom vid showing Donetsk kindergarten IN FLAMES following Ukrainian army artillery volley.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1453 on: April 20, 2023, 09:16:54 AM »
Well, I remember Patton and others slaughtering on Christmas...war isn't for pussies or idiots.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1454 on: April 20, 2023, 11:19:29 AM »

Those were mostly armies fighting armies. I am a little surprised the US does not restrain the US of HIMARs to military targets, as they are sometimes used on these civilian residential attacks in Donestk city.

Then again Dresden and the Tokyo firestorms ...
I read a book just on the firestorms in Tokyo. Spaced bombs too far apart and no firestorm. Too close and wasted bombs. First explosives to open up the buildings and make kindling. Then  incendiaries. Shake and bake. Original recipe.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1455 on: April 20, 2023, 11:35:07 AM »
People can call it what they want...it's war...and short of treatment of POWs and parleys there are no rules...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1456 on: April 21, 2023, 12:49:25 PM »
an abnormal descent of aviation ammunition has occurred

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/massive-explosion-rocks-russian-border-city-after-jets-accidental-bomb-release

Pilot - "...agh, not good..."

Control - "Do I want to ask?"

Pilot - "Munition left the wing...is falling on the city..."

Control - (garbled)

Pilot - "I touch nothing, it just fell off"

Control - "Great, more damned paperwork!"  "Stand by"  (minute pause) "Command says to use term 'abnormal descent of aviation ammunition' in reports and press releases"

Nice to see it's not just the West that likes to spin things...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1457 on: April 21, 2023, 04:08:25 PM »
an abnormal descent of aviation ammunition has occurred

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/massive-explosion-rocks-russian-border-city-after-jets-accidental-bomb-release

Pilot - "...agh, not good..."

Control - "Do I want to ask?"

Pilot - "Munition left the wing...is falling on the city..."

Control - (garbled)

Pilot - "I touch nothing, it just fell off"

Control - "Great, more damned paperwork!"  "Stand by"  (minute pause) "Command says to use term 'abnormal descent of aviation ammunition' in reports and press releases"

Nice to see it's not just the West that likes to spin things...

This has been confirmed, but not the exact details. I vaguely recall a US plane, maybe B36(?)  hitting rough weather and an A bomb was jarred lose and fell to earth.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1458 on: April 22, 2023, 06:27:51 PM »

Not sure where to post this. Someone has posted about the WEF training and the future leaders training and it turns out many of the current globalist leaders went through such training years past.

It has been noted that many current leaders do not care about what is best for their citizens but more about the opinions of their fellow globalists. Some German green party member and current govt official said she does not care what Germans want, she wants to harm Russia.

If I was in charge of some EU or Nordic or Baltic country I would do what is best for my country going forward. Instead they want to "do something" about Ukraine regardless of what the result is. Who do they trade with? Who will they have to get long with in 5 years? What have the past 5 years been like? As the US has the attention span of a goldfish, what shiny object will the US be chasing after in 5 years?

Right now, the Baltic govt officials are like Chihuahuas barking at the Russian bear through the fence. They get their 15 min of fame. Then what?

I recall years ago Russia had some major trading partner that was removed in some areas through sanctions. That partner was Ukraine! What about them I ranted at the time? No one cares.

There was a massive industrial Ukraine company Motosich as I recall. Planes, helicopters, gas turbines They sold to Russia then that ended. Sanctions  No more sales. Screwed. Then finally China came along to steal their IP, I mean trade with them. Invested a big chunk for part ownership. Later Kiev nationalized the company. Not a smart move. Russia had not attacked the company as it was Chinese owned in large part. Not any more!

People speculate that China told Russia to go ahead and pull the trigger. BOOM!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1459 on: April 24, 2023, 09:18:45 AM »
Yeah, the Klaus Schwab WEF (Hydra more like it) has "trained" many "leaders" and continues to do so...it's literally grooming the demonic elite...

Anyway, as for "It has been noted that many current leaders do not care about what is best for their citizens but more about the opinions of their fellow globalists."

Change "globalists" to "globalist/cronies" and you now cover 100% of the controlling leadership of every single nation on the planet.

I say to Hell with them all.

As for Russia...going to be hard to find people who feel sorry for them or fully trust them...for the simple reason they have been historically dominated by them in every way possible...they've made their primary business model to be the go-to vendor for the worst and most despotic and evil regimes on the planet...and they winge like a spoiled mistress passed her prime about everything...

Russia started to suck since Catherine the Great passed away...Alexander I carried on her Western orientation but by the time of Nicholas I who was fond of his Army but domestically became more autocratic and the rot in Russia became exposed in the Crimean War as they looked all around weak and backward...Alexander II ended serfdom and did a lot of reforms and such and tried to cement a European focus while still expanding its borders...it all started to go to crap under the lunatic Alexander III who turned away from Europe and poor Nicholas II inherited his fathers mess and we all know what happened after that...

I would love to see Russians who slaughter Persians instead of make patty-cake with them.

Russia under Tzars, General Secretaries and Presidents all chose to reject a European identity...

Their choice...and nobody can make people like them just because they want it to happen...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 09:21:50 AM by Libertas »