Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 88405 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #1760 on: November 06, 2023, 01:08:19 PM »
I continue to notice that what the people want in each region of Ukraine is never discussed.
When Gaza or West Bank or Israel proper is discussed mass slaughter is not called for a human beings are discussed as it they matter.
I have never heard human beings discussed in Ukraine. Only "territorial integrity" and "harming Russia" and "not rewarding Putin."

Slaughtering or driving out all the people from Kosovo is not called for. US ret gen Ben Hodges called for killing or driving out all the Russians in Crimea. They have been there hundreds of years, along with Tatars. Maybe 15% ID as Ukrainians.

I see headlines and summaries. Apparently WWIII borrowed from WWI. Russians tunneled under some Ukr positions in the area being fought over. They placed explosives. People from the Donbass are often coal miners. I recall some hill in WWI where Germans were blown to pieces. Many of those explosives still exist. Lighting hit a telephone pole in recent history and set one batch off.

Also there was a recent gathering/party/celebration of Ukr artillery people. Maybe lots of cell phones detected in one place. One  missile strike. 40 officers dead and 50 people wounded according to headlines. Ukr people are mad at whoever came up with that idea.

So is that the magic number for capitulation?  If we act now to expel every illegal invader of America we can get under the magic number and not have said removal deemed bad?  Or are we bound and gagged until then to make it a fait accompli?  Are you ready to submit to the invaders like ignorant leftist whites submitted to BLM genocidal terrorists?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1761 on: November 06, 2023, 01:52:59 PM »
Meanwhile...

The skies are not happy with the bloodshed...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/under-blood-red-sky-geomagnetic-storm-causes-intense/

...or maybe the skies are...who knows?

And this is sure to go over like a heavy fart in a closed room...

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,19738.new.html#new

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1762 on: November 09, 2023, 06:54:22 PM »
I missed the northern lights as Mpls was clouded over.

https://americafirstreport.com/is-joe-biden-planning-to-bring-back-the-draft/

Such a stupid move is sure to kick of a level of angst the corrupt totalitarians will regret...

Way beyond stupid. This generation will not go for it nor will their parents.
Legacy military families are telling their kids not to join.
Die for what? Ukr NAZIs? Israelis?
Plus the advertising for armed forces used to be macho. Now? Die for the Pride flag?

"Fight them over there so we do not have to fight them over here" used to sound stupid, now downright moronic.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1763 on: November 09, 2023, 07:42:23 PM »
I continue to notice that what the people want in each region of Ukraine is never discussed.
When Gaza or West Bank or Israel proper is discussed mass slaughter is not called for a human beings are discussed as it they matter.
I have never heard human beings discussed in Ukraine. Only "territorial integrity" and "harming Russia" and "not rewarding Putin."

Slaughtering or driving out all the people from Kosovo is not called for. US ret gen Ben Hodges called for killing or driving out all the Russians in Crimea. They have been there hundreds of years, along with Tatars. Maybe 15% ID as Ukrainians.

I see headlines and summaries. Apparently WWIII borrowed from WWI. Russians tunneled under some Ukr positions in the area being fought over. They placed explosives. People from the Donbass are often coal miners. I recall some hill in WWI where Germans were blown to pieces. Many of those explosives still exist. Lighting hit a telephone pole in recent history and set one batch off.

Also there was a recent gathering/party/celebration of Ukr artillery people. Maybe lots of cell phones detected in one place. One  missile strike. 40 officers dead and 50 people wounded according to headlines. Ukr people are mad at whoever came up with that idea.

So is that the magic number for capitulation?  If we act now to expel every illegal invader of America we can get under the magic number and not have said removal deemed bad?  Or are we bound and gagged until then to make it a fait accompli?  Are you ready to submit to the invaders like ignorant leftist whites submitted to BLM genocidal terrorists?

I don't think that Europeans should be driven out of North America. Is that the magic number for capitulation? When do you leave plan to leave North America?  The idea that there is a country called Ukraine filled with Ukrainians speaking Ukrainian invaded by Russians hundreds of years ago is just wrong and moronic. You can study up on it if you want.

I do not know who was in the areas around Kiev, Kharkhov, and Crimea when Rus people moved in. I doubt the population density was that high as it was pre-industrial. What was the  pop density on native Americans in MN before Europeans moved in?   I know Crimea had Tatars and maybe Turks along with Russians. Some of the Russian coastal cities had been Greek like Mariupol.

I saw some earlier ethno map, maybe around 1900? Like a contour map. Poles around Lvov. Ukr around Kiev. Russians around Kharkov.

I think I posted some USAID 2013  poll in Crimea. 15% IDed as Ukrainian. The rest Russian, Crimean, or Crimean Tatar. Fell free to believe they are all Ukrainians.

From another post
Russians invaded Crimea when they kicked out the Ottoman Turks as I recall. That was before the US was a country. Sevastopol had been home to the Russian Black Sea Fleet since then. Russian naval ships had been there before USN ships in San Diego or Pearl Harbor. I recall Russia lost Crimea to the western armies and Turks around 1856 but regained it later. US/NATO wanted Crimea as another NATO naval base and are butt hurt about that not happening.

Some people believe what they are told and think that Russia 'invaded' Crimea in 2014 and are 'occupying' it now. I heard the death toll from the 'invasion' was from 0 to 4. That is less than a Memorial Day traffic toll for many US states. Didn't the invaders at least have traffic accidents? Hint: maybe there was no invasion. Maybe the Russian military had been there for a long time.

I am no expert on the ethnography of central Asia or the Russian Empire. News flash: there were Russians in the Russian empire. Also Ukrainians. Lenin drew lines on a map in the 1920s and labelled it Ukraine to include the Russians and Ukrainians and others. The Donbass was heavily Russian and the area around Kiev heavily Ukrainian. Much intermarriage. Ever hear people call Ukraine "the Ukraine"? That is because Ukraine means border or borderland. Border of what? The Russian empire. It was the western border of the Russian empire and appears labelled as that on a few older maps but not most that I have seen.

The USSR was big on industrialization and built up the Donbass (Eastern Ukraine) with industry. The percent of Russians there dropped some as Ukrainians moved in for economic opportunity. So you could say that the USSR 'seeded' the Donbass with Ukrainians.

Stalin deported lots of Tatars from Crimea and replaced them with mostly Russians but some Ukrainians. So USSR 'seeded' Crimea with more Russians and some Ukrainians.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1764 on: November 10, 2023, 08:39:27 AM »
I missed the northern lights as Mpls was clouded over.

https://americafirstreport.com/is-joe-biden-planning-to-bring-back-the-draft/

Such a stupid move is sure to kick of a level of angst the corrupt totalitarians will regret...

Way beyond stupid. This generation will not go for it nor will their parents.
Legacy military families are telling their kids not to join.
Die for what? Ukr NAZIs? Israelis?
Plus the advertising for armed forces used to be macho. Now? Die for the Pride flag?

"Fight them over there so we do not have to fight them over here" used to sound stupid, now downright moronic.

Some good news...the spigot runneth out...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/pentagon-starting-restrict-flow-military-aid-ukraine-money-runs-out

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1765 on: November 10, 2023, 08:53:16 AM »

I don't think that Europeans should be driven out of North America. Is that the magic number for capitulation? When do you leave plan to leave North America?  The idea that there is a country called Ukraine filled with Ukrainians speaking Ukrainian invaded by Russians hundreds of years ago is just wrong and moronic. You can study up on it if you want.

I do not know who was in the areas around Kiev, Kharkhov, and Crimea when Rus people moved in. I doubt the population density was that high as it was pre-industrial. What was the  pop density on native Americans in MN before Europeans moved in?   I know Crimea had Tatars and maybe Turks along with Russians. Some of the Russian coastal cities had been Greek like Mariupol.

I saw some earlier ethno map, maybe around 1900? Like a contour map. Poles around Lvov. Ukr around Kiev. Russians around Kharkov.

I think I posted some USAID 2013  poll in Crimea. 15% IDed as Ukrainian. The rest Russian, Crimean, or Crimean Tatar. Fell free to believe they are all Ukrainians.

From another post
Russians invaded Crimea when they kicked out the Ottoman Turks as I recall. That was before the US was a country. Sevastopol had been home to the Russian Black Sea Fleet since then. Russian naval ships had been there before USN ships in San Diego or Pearl Harbor. I recall Russia lost Crimea to the western armies and Turks around 1856 but regained it later. US/NATO wanted Crimea as another NATO naval base and are butt hurt about that not happening.

Some people believe what they are told and think that Russia 'invaded' Crimea in 2014 and are 'occupying' it now. I heard the death toll from the 'invasion' was from 0 to 4. That is less than a Memorial Day traffic toll for many US states. Didn't the invaders at least have traffic accidents? Hint: maybe there was no invasion. Maybe the Russian military had been there for a long time.

I am no expert on the ethnography of central Asia or the Russian Empire. News flash: there were Russians in the Russian empire. Also Ukrainians. Lenin drew lines on a map in the 1920s and labelled it Ukraine to include the Russians and Ukrainians and others. The Donbass was heavily Russian and the area around Kiev heavily Ukrainian. Much intermarriage. Ever hear people call Ukraine "the Ukraine"? That is because Ukraine means border or borderland. Border of what? The Russian empire. It was the western border of the Russian empire and appears labelled as that on a few older maps but not most that I have seen.

The USSR was big on industrialization and built up the Donbass (Eastern Ukraine) with industry. The percent of Russians there dropped some as Ukrainians moved in for economic opportunity. So you could say that the USSR 'seeded' the Donbass with Ukrainians.

Stalin deported lots of Tatars from Crimea and replaced them with mostly Russians but some Ukrainians. So USSR 'seeded' Crimea with more Russians and some Ukrainians.

You forgot something...the so-called "indigenous" from Asia who skittered across the Siberian Land Bridge does not explain the presence of European DNA in these so-called first peoples...the Solutrean evidence however does...so, it's all non-Europeans who are the squaters/invaders...

As for Ukraine and Russia, getting beyond a Russocentric history that perpetuates a false assertion of Slavic dominance is not supported by linguistic formation...everything I've seen supports a concurrent (aka "equal" "same time") linguistic development -

These people speaking Ukrainian originated somewhere, where?  Show me where that is and we'll kick any squatters out...problem solved.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1766 on: November 10, 2023, 01:17:15 PM »
garland nixon is too long winded but often good. here title is worth the read.  ::laughonfloor::

https://youtu.be/CI3SmIPlPIQ
THE SAMSONITE OPTION - NEOCONS PREPARE TO FLEE UKRAINE

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1767 on: November 11, 2023, 07:20:16 PM »
The most recent pro Russian propaganda of the Ukr piglet. More involved than most. Detailed. About the recent israel/Hamas dust up.
The creator made a score card with all the national animals.

Here is the score card.
https://t.me/svinkavobmoroke/442

Here is the animation.
https://t.me/svinkavobmoroke/447
The white cat is armenian and the other horned animal is azeri with the tall cat being turkey.

Greek dolphin and turkish cat are fighting over cyprus dove.

The israeli tortoise hits at the the palistinian sunbird but hits the nest.

North korean dragon acts as intermediate to give chinese panda shells to russian bear and roars at south korean tiger cub. Also seen is belarus bull, polish white eagle, and lebanese striped hyena. Lion is Syria.
I think the sledge hammer bear is wagner.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 06:22:40 PM by patentlymn »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1768 on: November 14, 2023, 12:19:23 PM »
Not getting the fun with animals link to Ukraine but whatever...

More importantly, bet many don't know that the Ukrainian Chief of Staff Andrey Yermak is actually calling the shots...or that Commander in Chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Valery Zaluzhny is an honest man...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/ukrainian-lawmaker-is-charged-treason-spreading-misinformation-what/

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1769 on: November 14, 2023, 07:55:34 PM »
Not getting the fun with animals link to Ukraine but whatever...

More importantly, bet many don't know that the Ukrainian Chief of Staff Andrey Yermak is actually calling the shots...or that Commander in Chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Valery Zaluzhny is an honest man...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/ukrainian-lawmaker-is-charged-treason-spreading-misinformation-what/

There is a long running pro RU channel featuring an animated Ukr piglet. this one is more complicated involving the recent US favoring Israel from Ukraine. Clever.

I don't keep up on the Ukr govt soap opera and don't believe anything I read. When Ze blames the military I scoff. He could be right but .....

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1770 on: November 15, 2023, 01:08:13 PM »
https://braveneweurope.com/michael-von-der-schulenburg-hajo-funke-harald-kujat-peace-for-ukraine

The disastrous derailment of early peace efforts to end the war in Ukraine

HOW THE CHANCE WAS LOST FOR A PEACE SETTLEMENT OF THE UKRAINE WAR
AND THE WEST WANTED TO CONTINUE THE WAR INSTEAD

A detailed reconstruction of events in March 2022

Michael von der Schulenburg is a former UN Assistant Secretary-General, who worked for over 34 years for the United Nations, and shortly for the OSCE, in many countries in war or internal armed conflicts often involving fragile governments and armed non-state actors

Hajo Funke is Professor Emeritus for political sciences of the Otto-Suhr-Institute/ Freie University Berlin

General (ret.) Harald Kujat was the highest ranging German officer of the Bundeswehr and at NATO

This is a detailed reconstruction of the Ukrainian-Russian peace negotiations in March 2022 and the associated mediation attempts by the then Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, supported by President Erdogan and former German Chancellor Schröder. It was drawn up by retired General H. Kujat and Professor Emeritus H. Funke, two of the initiators of the recently presented peace plan for Ukraine.

And it is also in connection with their peace plan that this reconstruction is so extremely important. It reminds us that we cannot afford to delay ceasefire and peace negotiations again. The human and military situation in Ukraine deteriorates dramatically, with the added danger that it could lead to a further escalation of the war. We need a diplomatic solution to this cruel war for Europe and the Ukraine – and we need it now!

From the detailed reconstruction of the March peace efforts 6 conclusions emerge:

1. Just one month after the start of the Russian military intervention in Ukraine, Ukrainian and Russian negotiators had come very close to an agreement for a ceasefire and to an outline for a comprehensive peace solution to the conflict.

2) In contrast to today, President Zelensky and his government had made great efforts to negotiate peace with Russia and bring the war to a quick end.

3) Contrary to Western interpretations, Ukraine and Russia agreed at the time that the planned NATO expansion was the reason for the war. They therefore focused their peace negotiations on Ukraine’s neutrality and its renunciation of NATO membership. In return, Ukraine would have retained its territorial integrity except for Crimea.

4) There is little doubt that these peace negotiations failed due to resistance from NATO and in particular from the USA and the UK. The reasons is that such a peace agreement would have been tantamount to a defeat for NATO, an end to NATO’s eastward expansion and thus an end to the dream of a unipolar world dominated by the USA.

5. The failure of the peace negotiations in March 2022 led to dangerous intensification of the war that has cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, especially young people, deeply traumatized a young generation and inflicted the most severe mental and physical wounds on them. Ukraine has been exposed to enormous destruction, internal displacements, and mass impoverishment. This si accompanied by a large-scale depopulation of the country. Not only Russia, but also NATO and the West bear a heavy share of the blame for this disaster.

6) Ukraine’s negotiating position today is far worse than it was in March 2022. Ukraine will now lose large parts of its territory.

7. The blocking of the peace negotiations at that time has harmed everyone: Russia and Europe – but above all the people of Ukraine, who are paying with their blood the price for the ambitions of the major powers and will probably get nothing in return.
[this article is discussed by the Duran and the failed agreement by Larry Johnson, former US CIA who used to brief Pres. Reagan daily. He cites Ukraine Pravda for some support. ]
https://youtu.be/D1ArmHK20ic?t=1036
REPORT finds Russia, Ukraine wanted peace. US, UK, Germany pushed war

https://youtu.be/3_yqVKgVuj0?t=445
Ex-CIA: Ukraine Makes HUGE MISTAKE!
He describes current Ukr situation then gives history at 8 min in.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 02:53:02 PM by patentlymn »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1771 on: November 15, 2023, 01:50:47 PM »
So if the American election wasn't rife with fraud and corruption...???

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1772 on: November 20, 2023, 04:12:42 PM »
Two to dance with Z-man...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/cias-burns-secdef-austin-separate-urgent-trips-ukraine-war-effort-implodes

...pouty little man probably also running low on blow...

...and I don't see either idiot telling him to listen to his military commander...just snort more fairy dust and hugs and happy happy thoughts...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1773 on: November 21, 2023, 08:55:20 AM »
Czar Vlad & Medvedev seem to be blowing the Slavic King horn yet again, say acquiring Kyiv into the Neo-Russian Empire is in play...

Whatever, just means to wider conflict is game-on even more...  BFD...

On that wider conflict...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/finnish-military-bolsters-border-wall-after-charging-russia-weaponizing-migrants

Interesting how the Finns can build a wall on their border to prevent being invaded...as is Russia's blunt warning they'll nuclearize the Baltic if NATO doesn't come to heel...

::popcorn::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1774 on: November 27, 2023, 10:02:46 AM »
IMO the most idiotic sanctions are those that hurt the dollar the most which are often the ones that are also the most easily evaded...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/uae-enforces-stricter-rules-russian-firms-clamp-down-sanctions-evasion

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/greek-tankers-stop-transporting-russian-oil-us-starts-enforcing-moscow-sanctions

Direct action, which for the most part The Kenyan's puppet FJB avoids (except Nordstream) and even then pins on others in typical gutless fashion like it fools somebody (but nobody intelligent) is much more effective than this peripheral nonsense...the serious would be into blockades and embargoes backed by force.

And using the Uke to attack Turkstream seems to be picking up...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/europe-getting-record-amounts-russian-gas-through-turkstream-so-who-keeps-trying-blow

...and while admissions keep rolling in that the war effort in Ukraine is all but over...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/peter-van-buren-ukraine-war-just-about-over

...the rabid globalists cannot let go, and IMO the energy sector is going to provide the next and larger war expansion...

...meanwhile Russia continues to bombard Ukraine...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/russia-launches-single-largest-drone-attack-ukraine-war-saturday

...and nobody seems eager to talk peace anyway, so...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1775 on: November 27, 2023, 01:03:01 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/siege-avdiivka-watch-russian-tank-forces-kievs-troops/

Not going well for the Uke's in Avdiivka...and the video seems to confirm the use of cluster munitions by Russia...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1776 on: November 28, 2023, 08:48:49 AM »
The wider war front...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/west-inching-closer-more-insanity-baltic-sea

Childish emphasis on the this...Black Sea is Russian, Baltic is Russian...here's your binky, suck and be happy...

But, whatever...deploying the Satan 2's is helping...   ::)

The entire world is led by lunatics and idiots...it's literally all they have in common...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1777 on: November 30, 2023, 08:36:25 AM »
Blinken is lying while Ukrainians around Avdiivka bleed out and Russia loads up more Persian missiles for the next barrage...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/blinken-says-no-fatigue-among-nato-supporting-ukraine-russia-amasses-missiles-ahead

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1778 on: December 04, 2023, 09:28:07 AM »
I might be one of the few not surprised by both sides lies...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/russian-ukrainian-air-defense-kill-rates-not-credible

...such is war...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1779 on: December 04, 2023, 02:07:58 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/time-say-good-bye-volodymyr-ukrainians-sick-war/

Ukrainian's would be better served by a rational man than an idiot...