Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 88288 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #1840 on: January 24, 2024, 08:43:04 AM »
See this?  Are these some of the suicide drones used by the Russians?

May be disturbing for some...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1749813361574121850
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1841 on: January 24, 2024, 09:19:43 AM »
In other news...

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/russian-plane-65-prisoners-crashes-near-belgorod

So I guess the implication is bad Ukraine...when it is more likely Ukraine made a mistake and Russia wasn't about to help them not to make a mistake...

You see a multi-role Ilyushin Il-76 on your targeting scope...it is as likely to be carrying heavy weapons and troops more so than POWs...you take the shot...

End of sad war story.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1842 on: January 25, 2024, 08:19:44 AM »
According to the NATO Secretary General, “…we don’t see any direct or imminent threat against any NATO Ally. And therefore, we, of course, monitor closely what Russia does, we have increased our vigilance, our presence in the eastern part of the Alliance, but the whole idea of that is to prevent an attack on a NATO Ally.”

What Stoltenberg said was transparently true and confirmable simply by looking beyond the preferred western talking points.  However, no doubt his tracked and monitored cell phone was immediately receiving apoplectic calls from the U.S. State Dept for going off script.

Another transparently true thing is, the eastern Ukraine killing stops as soon as President Trump wins the 2024 general election.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/01/24/nato-general-secretary-goes-rogue-says-no-threat-of-russian-expansion-beyond-ukraine/

Sundance is correct, especially on the no Trump no peace for the world part.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1843 on: January 25, 2024, 04:58:12 PM »
In other news...

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/russian-plane-65-prisoners-crashes-near-belgorod

So I guess the implication is bad Ukraine...when it is more likely Ukraine made a mistake and Russia wasn't about to help them not to make a mistake...

You see a multi-role Ilyushin Il-76 on your targeting scope...it is as likely to be carrying heavy weapons and troops more so than POWs...you take the shot...

End of sad war story.

As I recall the recent reporting. In order
1. Kiev boasts about shooting down the plane
'2. Learns it was POWs and removes the boasts.
3. Zelensky says the Russians shot it down. I really heard that but I was half asleep.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1844 on: January 25, 2024, 07:05:59 PM »

nice chart
Cyprus? That is a money laundering center.

https://t.me/EurasianChoice/33765
What’s the price tag for seizing Russian assets? $288 bln 

The long-debated and highly-controversial question of confiscating frozen Russian reserves is now taking shape, as US and EU officials take a serious look at the legal framework needed to do so. 

However, there is a catch – Russia has vowed a robust “mirror response” aimed at foreign reserves held in Russian accounts. This could cost Western countries $288 billion.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1845 on: January 26, 2024, 08:11:50 AM »
As is typical...it is the Euros balking at action as they correctly see themselves as more harmed by retaliatory action than the US...which to me is another sign that we should not subsidize Europe any longer...we should exit NATO and let these idiots figure things out for themselves...

Alas, as long a demoscats and cucks call the shots...that will never happen...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1846 on: January 26, 2024, 08:31:25 AM »
Oh oh...the weak link in my previous post is proof of communication between the combatants of POW transportation routes/methods...while this isn't proof per se, it may indicate a major eff up by the Ukes...

Mr Yusov refuted Russia's claim that it had warned Ukraine its PoWs would be brought by military plane to the Belgorod region.

He said the two sides implemented a ceasefire in Sumy, as agreed. "Unfortunately, the exchange did not happen."

The Ukrainian official said the two sides usually communicate about the routes they will use for prisoner swaps, to ensure safety.

On 3 January, during the previous swap, he said Ukraine was informed that Russia would use a plane.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68101731

Could indicate really bad communication between Uke leaders and units...a mistake by a AA unit...or who knows...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1847 on: January 26, 2024, 09:10:02 PM »

Scott Ritter describes his recent trip to Chechnya. A little history. As I had heard before. The US was in part behind the Chechen wars. CIA. Maybe there were other countries also backing the crazies. The crazies blew up stuff in Moscow and killed a lot of Beslan school children on school opening day.

Fascinating story so far 20 min in. All Chechnya so far.  They have blood feuds. I have watched a couple video logs from Chechnya from Eli, Different culture. They invited Scott to visit them personally.

Gross war story at 24 or 25 min.

https://youtu.be/hshWycPYwV8
 WARRIOR UPDATE WITH SCOTT RITTER - SCOTT RETURNS FROM RUSSIA - UKRAINE IN CHAOS
Garland Nixon

A video clip of what he saw. He said his Russian sucks so he was asked to make a speech! All the men are armed.
The host Garland said as law enforcement he was disarmed before allowed to sit on stage with the US president.
https://youtu.be/CGXvyoKipGw?t=6

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1849 on: January 29, 2024, 01:55:58 PM »

Confused. Is South Korea honoring the sanctions?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1851 on: January 29, 2024, 03:24:21 PM »

https://t.me/inessas1992/5883
Just as funding dries up from the West - is a major escalation incoming?

Kim Dotcom believes the "actual President of Ukraine" Victoria Nuland is pushing to replace (Defense Chief) Zaluzhny with (Intelligence Chief) Budanov - someone crazy enough to send a nuclear cloud across Europe, to put NATO boots on the ground in Ukraine.

Because the point is not for Ukraine to win - but for Russia to lose no matter the cost to Europe.

Ukrainian journalist Tsimbaluk reports the new Defense Chief is indeed - Budanov.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1852 on: January 29, 2024, 03:32:04 PM »

I do not think the summary are his exact words. This is how he talks in public on camera. The ethnic Russia hatred goes way back. It often included a genetic basis given.  I read that people in Lvov were hanged from trees for speaking Russian in 1915. Later concentration camp in Austria as the numbers increased too much.

https://t.me/inessas1992/5880
 140 MILLION RUSSIANS ARE LITTLE PUTINS AND MUST DIE - former Ukrainian President Yushchenko with a vile word vomit, confesses his genocidal desires for a world without Russia and its entire civilian population, 'cause they're all potential Putins.

How can anyone blame Russia for defending itself against rabid Nazi maniacs like that barrel of sh*t in video above.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1853 on: January 30, 2024, 09:22:14 AM »

Is this real?

https://lostbooks.medium.com/the-unlikely-hippy-past-of-vladimir-putin-2492c04a4f7f

I saw this long ago...I never thought so, some look alike...as far back as I remember he was/near bald...I think he started losing hair very young...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1854 on: January 30, 2024, 09:25:47 AM »

https://t.me/inessas1992/5883
Just as funding dries up from the West - is a major escalation incoming?

Kim Dotcom believes the "actual President of Ukraine" Victoria Nuland is pushing to replace (Defense Chief) Zaluzhny with (Intelligence Chief) Budanov - someone crazy enough to send a nuclear cloud across Europe, to put NATO boots on the ground in Ukraine.

Because the point is not for Ukraine to win - but for Russia to lose no matter the cost to Europe.

Ukrainian journalist Tsimbaluk reports the new Defense Chief is indeed - Budanov.

I expected that...Zaluzhny was making sense, can't have that...  Leaves Mayor of Kyiv as highest ranking Ukrainian leader...

And IIRC and I believe I am I said long ago the demonazi/cuck alliance was so filled with hatred of Trump and so wedded to the lie of Russia electoral interference that they would be happy to see the globe a radioactive ash heap than ever admit they were wrong on either...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1855 on: January 30, 2024, 09:31:25 AM »

I do not think the summary are his exact words. This is how he talks in public on camera. The ethnic Russia hatred goes way back. It often included a genetic basis given.  I read that people in Lvov were hanged from trees for speaking Russian in 1915. Later concentration camp in Austria as the numbers increased too much.

https://t.me/inessas1992/5880
 140 MILLION RUSSIANS ARE LITTLE PUTINS AND MUST DIE - former Ukrainian President Yushchenko with a vile word vomit, confesses his genocidal desires for a world without Russia and its entire civilian population, 'cause they're all potential Putins.

How can anyone blame Russia for defending itself against rabid Nazi maniacs like that barrel of sh*t in video above.

Sure, but who committed the original sin?  When Russia went Communist Ukraine became a vassal under force of the Red Army gun and got inundated with Russian squatters...and go back as far as you want they were never allowed to be independent by anybody...

Independence is the answer...but everybody wants to dominate them...even the Euros, which they cannot see.  This is the definition of a battered populous and unless something changes nothing will...

You think shaming them will matter?  They'll call you a Putin-lover...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1856 on: January 30, 2024, 11:06:45 AM »
Here is how I understand a brief history of Ukraine. The Russian empire was not a giant blob. It was divided up into oblasts which each had some admin city or capital. This was to prevent some govt admins from poaching from another when conscripting or taxing. Most empires were divided up like that. There was a geographic grouping of oblasts called Ukraine similar to New England or some such. Ukraine means border or frontier. Border of frontier of the Russian empire. That is why some people still call Ukraine "the" Ukraine. The border.

When the tsar fell 4 different regions declared independence in 1918. West, central,east, and Crimea. The reds conquered them all. Lenin created an SSR with new borders and named it Ukraine.When USSR fell Ukraine was an independent country.  Russians did not squat in eastern Ukraine but some Ukrainians did migrate east for industrial jobs decreasing percent of Russians.  Russian language was more common in the east and in big cities. Ukrainian was more rural and had a hillbilly aspect to it. Not cool. Zelensky did not speak Ukrainian when he first ran for office I believe. Even now it sucks.

Lenin caused trouble with his borders. Similar to Brits drawing borders in the middle east.

update
Chicago has the most number of Poles after Warsaw. He knew a couple from Lvov. They spoke Russian and Polish. AND English now.
He once joked that at his plant the employees were 40% white, 20% black, 20% Hispanic, and 20% Poles.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 11:10:08 AM by patentlymn »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1857 on: January 31, 2024, 08:39:06 AM »
Hey, with the corrupt Senate shenanigans imperiled (as that sham should be!) check this out -

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/01/30/macron-tells-eu-they-must-support-ukraine-corps-and-world-war-reddit-especially-if-u-s-govt-cannot-get-more-money-from-u-s-taxpayers/

We're off the hook!  Let the Euro idiots have this sh*tshow!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1858 on: February 01, 2024, 08:15:52 AM »
Well, this is stupid...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-set-receive-bomb-so-new-it-hasnt-reached-us-arsenal-yet

Might as well just give one to Russia now and let them reverse engineer it with their Chi-Com & Mahdi Death Cult pals!

And who's paying for this?  Euro's? 

And, this isn't as big a news story as some may think...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-deploy-nukes-britain-first-time-15-years

...UK has its won nukes...no bed-wetting over that...plus, a fixed location is somewhat easier monitored than a mobile one, like a boomer...so eggs were always in the Euopean basket and a few more have been added...

The only real concern remains the same...the corrupt criminal FJB regime bent on forever war making the world more dangerous...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1859 on: February 01, 2024, 01:03:53 PM »

There are variations on this video over time. Hyper nationalist Ukrainians demand that others speak Ukrainian but then stumble over the language themselves as they do not know it well enough. I saw one where some women demand this then giggle when they stumble over the language. Russian is spoken more in the east and in big cities. There are lots of videos where Ukr soldiers speak Ukrainian then switch to Russian when under stress.
BTW the Ukr laws against the RU language violate EU rules.

https://t.me/putingers_cat/8642
🇺🇦 Ukrainian neo-Nazis.

Ukrainian nationalism is when you ban the Russian language but you don't know your Ukrainian "mother tongue" yett.

Sergei Grygorievich, the founder of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game series (who previously banned the Russian language from all his games) now asks the interviewer to switch to Russian because he doesn't even understand the question.