Author Topic: Obama judicial nominee and big words for liberal ideas  (Read 1200 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Obama judicial nominee and big words for liberal ideas
« on: July 24, 2013, 01:23:11 PM »
Obama Judicial Nominee Calls Abstinence Education ‘Unconstitutional’

(CNSNews.com) – The Senate will consider the nomination of Cornelia Pillard, a vocal abortion advocate who said abstinence education was unconstitutional for violating “reproductive justice,” to serve as a judge on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals in a hearing Wednesday. “The equal protection critique of abstinence-only curricula is strengthened and rendered more amenable to judicial resolution by the fact that sex education classes are designed not only to expose students to ideas, but also to shape student behavior,” Pillard, a Georgetown University Law professor, wrote in a 2007 article titled “Our Other Reproductive Choices: Equality in Sex Education, Contraceptive Access and Work Family Policy” in a faculty publication. “Obligatory education permeated with discriminatory content alone raises serious constitutional concerns,” the article continued. “But the conduct shaping purpose of sex education curricula makes them vulnerable to equal protection challenge even if communicating retrogressive sex roles in traditional academic classes might not be.”

my brain hurts

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obama judicial nominee and big words for liberal ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 01:54:21 PM »
My ass hurts.

She wants to talk Constitutional?  Fine.  There's *nothing* Constitutional about the Feds intruding into Education.  At all.  About anyf**kingthing, nevermind "Reproductive Choices: Equality in Sex Education, Contraceptive Access and Work Family Policy".

And she can stick her cultural Marxist "reproductive justice" where the sun don't shine.

These people need to be stopped.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 02:14:27 PM »
There was no justice when her parents re produced.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 04:13:56 PM »
There was no justice when her parents re produced.

::laughonfloor::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 11:11:18 AM »
My ass hurts.

She wants to talk Constitutional?  Fine.  There's *nothing* Constitutional about the Feds intruding into Education.  At all.  About anyf**kingthing, nevermind "Reproductive Choices: Equality in Sex Education, Contraceptive Access and Work Family Policy".

And she can stick her cultural Marxist "reproductive justice" where the sun don't shine.

These people need to be stopped crushed.

FIFY!

Oh, and Don is soooo right too!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 05:46:25 PM »
I'm surprised this is the only thread on this woman, who is every bit my enemy as any external enemy of America

“The Lutheran Church’s position here is a substantial threat to the American rule of law,” Pillard said at a press conference. “It would effectively empower any religion to create its own autonomous Vatican City- style regime for employment- law purposes, a sovereign unto itself over which the federal courts lack civil rights jurisdiction.”

In simple English?  This enemy of America doesn't think Americans have a right to pick a pastor for their church.  A position so extreme, the supreme court tossed it 9-0.

But not extreme enough for 51 pieces of anti-American Democrat garbage to confirm

::rockets::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 11:25:34 PM »
Sonofabtch!  They sneaked her confirmation through at midnight.

I've had a crappy day, despite one really bright highlight, so, nevertheless, I'm feeling rather ......

machinegun
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 06:45:19 AM »
Aye...it'll take more than words and useless gestures to rid ourselves of these tyrants...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 07:50:25 AM »
This is also the woman that made Reid go nuclear, to get confirmed.