Author Topic: TSA...Still Groping  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
TSA...Still Groping
« on: April 14, 2011, 07:58:55 AM »
This time a little girl, and the parents are hopping mad.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/parents-year-girl-pat-airport-procedures-changed/story?id=13363740&page=1

Perverts.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: TSA...Still Groping
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:45:09 AM »

Now shout it out with me everyone:

WANTING TO GET ON AN AIRPLANE IS NOT PROBABLE CAUSE!
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 01:45:38 PM »

WANTING TO GET ON AN AIRPLANE IS NOT PROBABLE CAUSE!

DHS officials have already stated they have the "authoritah" to strip-search every single passenger if they see fit.

So.

Now what?

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 02:28:06 PM »
Resistance is not futile!   ;)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 03:25:30 PM »

DHS officials have already stated they have the "authoritah" to strip-search every single passenger if they see fit.

I dare them to do so.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 03:31:10 PM »
Okay.

We may as well all get a good look at the specter of the sheeple, who are "hopping mad", doing nothing in response. 

Maybe that will ram home just how screwed and doomed we are as a country.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 07:26:34 AM »
Yeah, I agree Pan.  If I was this father, I think that TSA clown would be wearing his ass for hat.  I'd be arrested and jailed, but I dare a jury made up of mothers and fathers to send my ass away and break up my family!  The wrong people are on trial here, and the SOB's are doing it without cause and without constitutional authority.  Illegal search and seizures?  Hello?!  If that's how far down the hole we've slid, better to know that now while we can act, not later!  I say put these bastards on trial, now!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 12:17:55 PM »
I'm pretty sure the only thing presently working in The Regime's favor is that everyone is convinced that any expression of enraged indignation would be nothing more than a singular blip on the radar, here today gone tomorrow. I think it's always been this way, something has to result in critical mass. Jefferson describes it in the DoI. In fact, I've never read that particular passage with a deeper sense of relevance than in the past 2-3 years.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly