Author Topic: House-Senate Budget Deal...  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
House-Senate Budget Deal...
« on: December 11, 2013, 07:29:24 AM »
House-Senate Budget Raw Deal!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-10/bipartisan-budget-deal-reached-avoiding-january-15-government-shutdown

What a stinking pile of can-kicking ankle-grabbing useless Ruling Class SHYT!

The PALTY so-called net cuts even if realized and not pissed away as per usual amount to a fraction of what has been pissed away already!  Obama has blown 2,500 times this bullshyt number in 5 fricken years!!!

Murray & Ryan can kiss my ass!  Anybody voting for this who I have a shot at stomping I will STOMP!!!

::pullhair::   machinegun
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:44:56 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: House-Senate Budget Deal...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 07:37:12 AM »
3 Things You Need to Know About the Congressional Budget Deal
Romina Boccia | December 11, 2013 at 6:30 am
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/12/11/3-things-you-need-to-know-about-congressional-budget-deal/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Many had high hopes that the first budget conference in four years would make a substantial down payment toward fixing the U.S. spending and debt crisis. The new “Bipartisan Budget Act” thoroughly disappoints. While we dig through the details for a more complete assessment, here are three key facts on the sour deal:

1. It busts through supposed spending “caps.” The way Congress operates, it’s ridiculous for Members to set spending caps. They just keep busting right through them. The deal announced yesterday raises discretionary spending above the bipartisan spending agreement forged in 2011 as part of the Budget Control Act. Spending for defense and non-defense domestic programs would be raised by $45 billion in 2014 and by $18 billion in 2015.

Once again, Congress has fallen into its old and destructive habit of trading more spending in one area for more spending in another. This is a bad “compromise” that keeps increasing spending, when just a little more effort to eliminate bad government programs and reduce wasteful spending could have saved taxpayers money instead.

2. It taxes and spends.
The agreement says that the increased spending is fully offset elsewhere in the budget, using a mix of spending cuts and non-tax revenue. Make no mistake, raising revenue to spend more is simply taxing and spending. If anything, automatic spending cuts could be exchanged for targeted spending cuts. Trading spending cuts for more revenue, however, grows the burden of government. After all, Washington suffers from a spending problem, not a revenue one.

3. It spends now and delays savings till later.
The budget deal would spend $63 billion over the next two years—but take 10 years to make up for this splurge. This is a common Washington gimmick. To the conferees’ credit, the deal suggests one-third in additional deficit reduction—the details of which remain to be evaluated.

The budget conferees failed to make substantive reforms to the real drivers of spending and debt: the entitlement programs. Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Senator Patty Murray (D-WA) forged a deal that would increase spending immediately, while delaying deficit reduction till later and trading spending cuts for more revenue. Far from simply being another missed opportunity, this deal keeps the nation on its fiscal collision course.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 07:46:07 AM »
Insanity.

And Ryan was supposed to be a budget hawk?!

Make that fricken chickenhawk!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 08:46:25 AM »
Played by Patty Murray, probably the dumbest person in the entire Senate.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »
Played by Patty Murray, probably the dumbest person in the entire Senate.

You know, I've been saying this for years and need to reassess that statement. The mere fact that I've been saying that for years is evidence enough that I may have been wrong.  The "mom in tennis shoes" should have been a flash in the pan. She doesn't bring much to the table....except exceptional survival skills.

If you (like me) start from a premise that dhimmicrats are intrinsically dumber than hammered shyt and then build from there she isn't exactly inspirational. However, she's not only managed to get herself reelected for several terms beyond what prudence and common sense would have predicted she's actually prospered in her position.

To all outward appearances it would seem that she has bested Ryan in the negotiations.

What does that say?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:19:54 AM »
It says we are screwed, glued and tatooed!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 09:20:29 AM »
Took the words right out of my head.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 10:32:08 AM »
Ryan was over-rated as both a budget genius and a real conservative.
He is neither

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 10:41:36 AM »
Seriously folks, who cares? You and I both knew in our guts that both sides are cowards. The GOPe were just looking to make compromise that will avoid another shut down just 11 months before '14 elections. The Rats were looking for the same thing. We'll never settle this until such time as the beast is dead and we all know it. Screw'em!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 11:44:26 AM »
Well, they are begging everyone to tell them to go screw themselves in plain and open language...

Giant Weeping Carrot to those who oppose this budget deal: You're ridiculous and tools of stupid groups, I hate you and wish you were all fricken dead!

Yeah, up yours Ruling Class whore!  You and your ilk are DONE!!!

Enjoy oblivion, fool!!!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 02:26:05 PM »
Well, they are begging everyone to tell them to go screw themselves in plain and open language...

Giant Weeping Carrot to those who oppose this budget deal: You're ridiculous and tools of stupid groups, I hate you and wish you were all fricken dead!

Yeah, up yours Ruling Class whore!  You and your ilk are DONE!!!

Enjoy oblivion, fool!!!

I've got a couple of these for him.

::doublebird:: ::doublebird::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 09:09:24 PM »
Stockman: Budget deal a 'joke and betrayal'
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000225886
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 09:20:09 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 10:02:30 PM »
Seriously folks, who cares? You and I both knew in our guts that both sides are cowards. The GOPe were just looking to make compromise that will avoid another shut down just 11 months before '14 elections. The Rats were looking for the same thing. We'll never settle this until such time as the beast is dead and we all know it. Screw'em!

Exactly. Who cares? There's nothing to recover anymore. The "conserve" is gone from "conservative". The Democrats are openly telling the Republicans to put the lotion in the basket.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 10:03:40 PM »

Exactly. Who cares? There's nothing to recover anymore. The "conserve" is gone from "conservative". The Democrats are openly telling the Republicans to put the lotion in the basket.

Then we should kill their f***ing dog.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 11:12:31 PM »
Paul Ryan has lost his f***ing mind

Apparently he has.  WTF is up with him?

"Killing their dog" is only the half of it.  Good. Grief.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 05:37:20 AM »
Paul Ryan was never a fiscal conservative.
At best he was a technocrat.
Wants to be next speaker

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 07:07:25 AM »
Doesn't matter...there will not ever be another Pubbie Speaker or Majority Leader or any of that shyt anymore...these jackwagons are leaping into oblivion with both feet and arms outstretched...

Let them.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 11:49:14 AM »
Narrative to previously posted video of Stockman calling this deal a "betrayal" and a "capitulation" - http://www.cnbc.com/id/101265477

Mild words IMHO!

More unahappy campers Boehner & Co can spit on - http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/192824-cruz-budget-deal-deeply-concerning

Of course useless tool Norquist grades it B+ and endorses it - http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303560204579246142096554348?mod=WSJ_hpp_sections_opinion

I give it at least 4 asses!

::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 02:08:18 PM »