Author Topic: House-Senate Budget Deal...  (Read 1803 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: House-Senate Budget Deal...
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 02:27:11 PM »
Seriously folks, who cares? You and I both knew in our guts that both sides are cowards. The GOPe were just looking to make compromise that will avoid another shut down just 11 months before '14 elections. The Rats were looking for the same thing. We'll never settle this until such time as the beast is dead and we all know it. Screw'em!

Exactly. Who cares? There's nothing to recover anymore. The "conserve" is gone from "conservative". The Democrats are openly telling the Republicans to put the lotion in the basket.

And there is nothing democratic about democrats.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 07:14:49 AM »
You ever get the feeling both sides of capitol hill are just toying with us?

The House is passing this poorly wrapped turd of a gift to the Senate...and folks there (not just the usual suspects) are talking about a filibuster?  Since when did the Senate pubbies grow a set of anything?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523120/ZERO-Senate-Republicans-support-budget-agreement-Democrats-five.html

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/12/Sessions-Senate-GOP-to-filibuster-Paul-Ryan-s-budget-deal

I can't help shake the feeling we are getting played!

If nothing but cosmetic changes to the turd happens then we know under-the-table payoffs went down...this could be just another vehicle to get goodies for thee in spite of We!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2013, 12:23:52 PM »
Dang, this really does illustrate how stupid the GOP is and how insane it is to trust the SOB's!

H/T - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-17/us-budget-deal-summarized-one-cartoon

PS-I got a problem with the bubble chart...that thing has a number of flaws...lets redraw it to throw party out of list people as sane, centrist porgressives and leftist progressives...with the former being by far the smallest and the latter by far the largest!

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2013, 02:53:24 PM »

The House is passing this poorly wrapped turd of a gift to the Senate...and folks there (not just the usual suspects) are talking about a filibuster?  Since when did the Senate pubbies grow a set of anything?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523120/ZERO-Senate-Republicans-support-budget-agreement-Democrats-five.html

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/12/Sessions-Senate-GOP-to-filibuster-Paul-Ryan-s-budget-deal

I can't help shake the feeling we are getting played!

If nothing but cosmetic changes to the turd happens then we know under-the-table payoffs went down...this could be just another vehicle to get goodies for thee in spite of We!

We are being played, but that's not the worst part of it.  They know we know what they are up to and they don't give a rusty nail.

They are double-dog-daring us to create a stink about it.
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2013, 03:40:30 PM »

Tim Pawlenty is the textbook example of paying lip service to a voting base, then bailing for a million dollar a year lobbying job, sucking from the system he supposedly ran against.

I would bet 90%+ of republicans are of like mind.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2013, 06:38:39 PM »

h/t imao.us

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2013, 09:29:08 PM »
Nice of the DemonRats and RINOs to leave the retiring and wounded/retirees out in the cold once again. I cannot begin to tell you how much I truly detest these reprobates.

Perhaps I'll get my wish....sign the final death warrants of the betrayers. ::thumbsup::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 07:08:29 AM »
Ruling Class bills are as Ruling Class bills do.

The guilty far outnumber the innocent.  It will be easier than we think...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2014, 07:51:39 AM »
You make a deal with the Devil, you know this day is coming...

GOP surrenders on debt ceiling

I think I am certain now, that I hate these fothermuckers more than I hate the libiots...at least the libiots fight for what the believe in...this trash in the GOP is more help to the enemy than a hinderance!  Damn them, damn them all to Hell!!!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 08:01:01 AM »
The party really does need to die.  If Bachmann was running, and I lived in Bachmann's district, I'd make an exception but I don't.  I'm in Paulsen's and he's ground zero for going wobbly.

No more.  Hell, I don't even know who's running for Senate against Stuart.

::pullhair::