Author Topic: America is being destroyed by woke Evil  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: America is being destroyed by woke Evil
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2024, 02:36:28 PM »
DIE is insanity and genocide...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/johns-hopkins-rescinds-dei-memo-calling-white-christian-english-speaking-people

...they can walk their psychotic hatred back all they want, doesn't matter...they will always let us know the hatred inside them....
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2024, 09:38:24 AM »
H/T-CTH

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2024, 02:58:33 PM »

The lower photos reminds me.
Some Hispanic guy had an auto repair shop on lake street. A nearby business was burned to the ground so he moved to new brighton on old hwy 8 near dairy queen. I just used him "Garcias."
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2024, 07:56:09 AM »
Is the Carbone's still near that DQ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2024, 11:37:10 AM »
Gen-Z is sick...

https://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=408551

These mentally disturbed nominal males are outside the usual Beta, Gamma definitions...

I deem them Gen Zeta...males so monumentally whacked in the head and dependent upon pleasing toxic feminazis that they see merit in humiliating and abasing themselves and rejecting everything that makes a male human being a man...

I am surprised they are not tearing their own genitals off...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2024, 03:37:33 PM »
I am surprised they are not tearing their own genitals off...

Um, many of them are.   ::curtsy4::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2024, 03:28:31 PM »
I wish I could unsee that.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2024, 04:05:50 PM »

I do not think so. There is the eagles club, dk Mags (a gun store), some other auto repair places and maybe a noodle pho place across the street.

There was the old school that was used as a Korean church for a while. It backed up to the RR tracks on its east side. They recently tore it down and built a lot of condos. They are west of the RR tracks where the tracks cross Old Hwy 8 where the road goes west before it goes south after it hits 8th ave nw. BTW you need google maps in new brighton. Bing maps is all wrong.

https://earth.google.com/web/@45.06049129,-93.19656947,277.31318525a,785.93450118d,35y,-0h,0t,0r/data=Cl0aWxJVCiQweDRkNTg1YjlhNjA3ODBiOWI6MHgyYTJjOTliMTBmZWEyMGYZbtkh_mFdR0AhT1VGyOWrV8AqG-C4oeC4tOC4meC4meC4tOC5guC4i-C4leC4shgBIAE6AwoBMA

New Brighton is not bad. A central all volunteer fire station with lots of trucks due to only one station. The community center is nice with a modest health club/gym with the library now inside. The eagles nest is an indoor playground where people often have bday parties. North of 694 have nicer houses. South of 694 has more modest houses and lots of real small older houses. They got rid of the drunk hysterical SJW mayor.

The mermaid figure was in disrepair and she is no more. For those elsewhere I will find a photo.
https://newscut.mprnews.org/2018/02/end-of-the-road-for-mounds-views-mermaid/index.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2024, 08:25:28 AM »

I do not think so. There is the eagles club, dk Mags (a gun store), some other auto repair places and maybe a noodle pho place across the street.

There was the old school that was used as a Korean church for a while. It backed up to the RR tracks on its east side. They recently tore it down and built a lot of condos. They are west of the RR tracks where the tracks cross Old Hwy 8 where the road goes west before it goes south after it hits 8th ave nw. BTW you need google maps in new brighton. Bing maps is all wrong.

https://earth.google.com/web/@45.06049129,-93.19656947,277.31318525a,785.93450118d,35y,-0h,0t,0r/data=Cl0aWxJVCiQweDRkNTg1YjlhNjA3ODBiOWI6MHgyYTJjOTliMTBmZWEyMGYZbtkh_mFdR0AhT1VGyOWrV8AqG-C4oeC4tOC4meC4meC4tOC5guC4i-C4leC4shgBIAE6AwoBMA

New Brighton is not bad. A central all volunteer fire station with lots of trucks due to only one station. The community center is nice with a modest health club/gym with the library now inside. The eagles nest is an indoor playground where people often have bday parties. North of 694 have nicer houses. South of 694 has more modest houses and lots of real small older houses. They got rid of the drunk hysterical SJW mayor.

The mermaid figure was in disrepair and she is no more. For those elsewhere I will find a photo.
https://newscut.mprnews.org/2018/02/end-of-the-road-for-mounds-views-mermaid/index.html

I knew DK Mags was still there, know a guy who buys stuff on order through him.  A lot has changed...all the older apartment buildings and trailer courts gone.  Pretty sure voting still happens at City Hall, at least its still there and where I used to go.  I recall when only the Old New Brighton area was "built up"...when I grew up there there was field everywhere...by 1980 most of it went away...by 1990 all of it.  Oh, and Lake Jones is hardly a lake...more like a pond...I remember a big grass fire there in early 70's...flames 40 feet in the air.  Most water around there is ponds and reservoirs...had to go to Lakes Johanna, Josephine & Long back then for swimming or fishing...Long had some big fish back in the day.  Used have fun spearing carp on Sucker Creek & Rice Creek.  Glad I got to grow up when there was tons of field, had so much fun it was ridiculous.  I think it was that community center I went to long ago when it was first built, my father wanted to take a class to help his back...turned out to be a Tai Chi class taught by a former nun...not sure how you get to be a former nun but she did seem kinda hippie-like...anyway, complete disaster...my father and I doing what instructor did, but one dumb guy in front of us was going the opposite direction and we could not stop snickering...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2024, 11:15:38 AM »

Voting is at mostly churches. There are still lots of apartments. There is a trailer park on old hwy 8 maybe near the DQ and one further north. I heard there used to be some agriculture, maybe rhubarb? When did the stockyards burn down? Maybe they used the  manure for the crops. I had not heard of those small lakes.

There is Moundsview HS and Irondale HS. IMO MVHS enjoys a good reputation because of the students and parents. Asians and Indians.  The teachers and admin mostly suck. They know how to piss away money. Irondale HS has an OK shop program and an awesome teacher, Mr. B. They bus kids from MVHS to Irondale for shop. Growing up in Madison  WI I had heard of the Irondale band but assumed they were from the Iron Range.

Irondale won some drum line competition recently but I hate modern drum lines.

It seemed to me they had too many fire trucks but some former volunteer explained it. There was money and land for a second firehouse but the fire dept turned it down and stayed with a single fire house. So if they need to work on the trucks they have spares. Much of the work is done by city mechanics. The volunteers have to live within 6 minutes of the firehouse and make 66% of the calls each quarter. If they fall behind they have 1 quarter to catch up.

They go to the fire house until they fill up the crew for a truck then it leaves. Then repeat. The fire trucks and police dept use 10th St NW and the main street and old hwy 8 a lot. The police speed like crazy but no accidents that I heard of.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2024, 12:07:37 PM »
Stockyard goes back to late 1800's but they didn't start Stockyard days until I was deep into my enlistment...think it is still going on...

Only fire I am aware of was way back early in its operation too...

But its old pig packing history answered my question as a kid playing in farm ruins by Lake Johanna...pig bones everywhere across the property...guess folks liked hogs for a long time...LOL

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2024, 12:08:45 PM »
https://thelibertydaily.com/christian-who-survived-assassination-attempt-communist-romania-issues/

Everyone should listen to what people like this say, because they lived through tyranny.

Totalitarians always want to break society norms, traditions and beliefs...it is how the state controls people...and it is Evil.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2024, 09:21:54 AM »
Shocking, deviant friend of Heel-Up Harris busted for an eight-year sexual assault spree...

/

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/drag-queen-feted-kamala-harris-accused-multiple-sexual-assaults

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2024, 09:01:14 AM »