Author Topic: Brother, 5, of girl who was starved to death by mother, brought food to her....  (Read 981 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 08:05 EST, 7 June 2012 | UPDATED: 12:35 EST, 7 June 2012

Her four-year-old daughter Marchella died covered in bruises and open wounds and weighing only 19 pounds in September 2010. She was found drugged and beaten, tied to her SpongeBob SquarePants bed at the Brooklyn home.

The little girl, who was force-fed allergy pills, was often beaten in front of her brother Tymel.

Prosecutor Jacqueline Kagan revealed that Tymel, now seven, was deeply traumatized by the events he witnessed at home and still grieves for his sister.

When he attended her funeral, he had brought food with him so that he could help his sister.

Ms Kagan said: 'He brought with him food because he knew she didn’t get enough. And he told his foster mother, ''I hope that she gets enough food and water in heaven,''' according to the New York Post.

The month-long trial of Brett-Pierce, 32, in a Brooklyn court room finished quickly on May 9 with the jury requiring only one hour to deliberate over her guilt.

When Marchella Brett-Pierce was found, she was tied to her bed with jump ropes, had been beaten, starved and drugged.

Prosecutors say she had dozens of marks and open wounds on her tiny body which was so emaciated, every rib could be seen.

Carlotta Brett-Pierce was emotionless when the jury proclaimed her guilty of her daughter Marchella’s death. Her punishment did not even stop her from giving the judge some attitude when asked if she understood.

‘I heard what you said,’ the 32-year-old said.

She has refused to accept blame for the death of her daughter, blaming the jurors, lawyers and the press for her murder conviction, calling it a 'tragedy'.

Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Patricia DiMango said yesterday: 'This child, at her tender age, was subjected to a hell that no one should have to endure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155853/Marchella-Brett-Pierces-brother-brought-food-funeral-eat-heaven.html#ixzz2nNlbb5V8
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
See.... This is where jailing someone just doesn't cut it.....Her punishment...she should be tied to a bed, cut, beat and starved....kept alive for years in this environment.

Evil in this world.,,,,and it is growing.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
...Evil in this world.,,,,and it is growing.

Come Lord Jesus.

I really think I'm ready for evil to be vanquished. I would lament for the lost opportunity of my children and grandchildren; for my country; for humanity.

But I'm ready for the evil to be crushed. If I am to be an instrument for that purpose, or grist for the mill, so be it. Come Lord Jesus.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
See.... This is where jailing someone just doesn't cut it.....Her punishment...she should be tied to a bed, cut, beat and starved....kept alive for years in this environment.

Evil in this world.,,,,and it is growing.

I'll bet: No parents, no schooling, no training, street whooore.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I've finally found a fitting place for Islamic genital mutilation. Cut this bitch...then cut her again, and again...

(no anesthesia)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I still believe there's a special place in HELL for people like this.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
...Evil in this world.,,,,and it is growing.

Come Lord Jesus.

I really think I'm ready for evil to be vanquished. I would lament for the lost opportunity of my children and grandchildren; for my country; for humanity.

But I'm ready for the evil to be crushed. If I am to be an instrument for that purpose, or grist for the mill, so be it. Come Lord Jesus.

Amen!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I still believe there's a special place in HELL for people like this.

Sign never says "No Vacancy", right?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.