Author Topic: Look upon the enemy and Despair  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Look upon the enemy and Despair
« on: April 11, 2011, 10:55:22 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-reich/post_1927_b_847279.html

I have been saying Liberals are Kindergartner's in search of cupcakes for years.  Reich finally proved it today.
Seriously, there are so many responses:

Sorry Robert, your Nanny couldn't make you a lunch today, you will have to grow up, get a job, do some shopping and make your own.

Those Grade school bullies were just redistributing your cupcake Robert, they were underprivledged kids with bad homes, and didn't  have nice mommys to pack thier lunches, so really that cupcake was never YOURS.

Robert, you only brought one cupcake to school? Shouldn't you have brought enough for everybody?  After all, your Mother should have been enslaved to provide cupcakes for your whole class- everyday. That way the bullies would stop picking on you because everything would be fair.

Robert, what is the difference between bullies taking your lunch and eating it themselves , and you voting for, rooting for and sucking up to bullies so they will share their ill gotten gains with you and your friends?

Offline michelleo

Re: Look upon the enemy and Despair
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 10:58:17 AM »
That's why nobody should have cupcakes, or lunch for that matter.  Misery spread equally.  That's the fairest system of all.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 11:18:44 AM »
Roberta has been playing class warfare games and lying his ass off for so long, seriously, he is powerless to do anything different.  His liberalism has progressed (yeah, he's progressive!) to the point where the disease has him fully in its grip...he's just another communist puke.

Looters learn looting young, and refine their retinue of lies and increase their appetite for OPM as they age.  Note I said age, not grow older.  Normal people grow older and gain wisdom in the process, that's not the way it works for these natural born enemies of freedom and liberty!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 12:01:19 PM »
That is some of the most convoluted UNreasoning I've seen in -- oh, since the last time I read anything written by a "progressive". 

To recap, leaving money belonging to the "wealthy" in their pockets equals stealing something from Robert Reich?  For the government to not take from one who earns the money to give to someone else equals stealing something from all the Robert Reichs?

I see it, I hear it, but it doesn't make any more sense than it ever did.  They stand where they do, firm in their "progressivity", and although I understand that they do, I will never understand how they got there.  It's infuriating, frankly. 

TONE ALERT:  I fantasize about sitting on one of them, repeatedly asking "whose money is it?", throttling them until they choke out the right answer.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »
Yeah,

I used to think there was some way to cure them, and now I am pretty sure the cure will be in letting them starve and kill each other, and killing them when they come at me. If they were human once, they are no longer, and just don't think there is any way for them to return.  This post by Reich was just notable in its honesty - "Yes I really do think you are stealing from and bullying  me when you try to keep your own money and production" - he admits right there he thinks of others as slaves to him and his will. 

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 12:27:40 PM »
" He came ... He saw ... He puked !"   ::puke::

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 07:12:28 PM »

TONE ALERT:  I fantasize about sitting on one of them, repeatedly asking "whose money is it?", throttling them until they choke out the right answer.

OMG. Love the visual.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 11:29:25 PM »
It's amazing. The man can't even see that his bully analogy shatters his own premise into a billion pieces...

When I was a small boy I was bullied more than most, mainly because I was a foot shorter than everyone else. They demanded the cupcake my mother had packed in my lunchbox, or, they said, they'd beat me up. After a close call in the boy's room, I paid up. Weeks later, they demanded half my sandwich as well. I gave in to that one, too. But I could see what was coming next. They'd demand everything else. Somewhere along the line I decided I'd have a take a stand. The fight wasn't pleasant. But the bullies stopped their bullying.

Robert, government is the bully, and the American taxpayer is the one getting his cupcake and sandwiches stolen. The force of law makes us subject to the whims of government up until the moment we decide that taking the abuse is no longer worth obeying the law. We now see what's coming next. You and your ilk wish to use the power of government to demand everything else. We have decided to take a stand. The fight won't be pleasant, but the bullies will stop bullying.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 11:34:26 PM »
Or die.

/fed. up.

//POS MF'er
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 12:05:32 AM »
"Look upon the enemy and Despair" OK I promise, but not until I contain this belly-laugh I got from;

1. the notion of robert reishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT raising his tiny trembling fists of fury against anyone.

and

2. Pandora's visual of sitting atop the dhimmi and making him tell the truth.

::hysterical::  ::rolllaughing:: ::hysterical:: ::rolllaughing::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 12:26:41 AM »
Heheh.  And y'all got my six while I'm doing it, right?  Right!?

After all, we need witnesses!

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 04:44:40 AM »

Hey, looks like AOL_Ho puffers are Winning the Future:

Post a comment

Sorry, but you have been banned from commenting.

I guess my reputation done preceded itself . . . Nazi bastards . . .
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 05:06:16 AM »
Musta been a snafu. My reposted comment is now awaiting "moderation."

"What if the government is the bully stealing my cupcake?" -BAS
--------------

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 07:06:31 AM »
Yep.  Leftists are the bullies.  Especially union government worker types making $100k in salary and benefits.  Despits stealing so many cupcakes in life, they still unionize, march and attempt to bully their way to more.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 07:43:56 AM »

Oh yeah!  And we need video too!  Hello new YouTube viewing record!

::cool::   ::whoohoo::   ::thumbsup::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 08:44:53 AM »

Pam let me ask you something:

Why do Sicilians hate Jehovah's Witnesses?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 09:17:43 AM »
Yep, this proves the notion that liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. Who or what could possibly conclude that the "bullies" were analogous to the wealthy and not the government?

Uncle Sam demands payment(taxes) for wealth redistribution(fair share) at the point of a gun, jail, liquidation of all my assets if I refuse. I certainly can't beat back the bully with my fists and my best friends and neighbors are quaking in their boots at the possibility that they're next if they lend assistance.

Best thing to do is hide every dime you get to the point that we have an underground economy and watch the beast starve itself.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 09:24:14 AM »
Yep, this proves the notion that liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. Who or what could possibly conclude that the "bullies" were analogous to the wealthy and not the government?

Uncle Sam demands payment(taxes) for wealth redistribution(fair share) at the point of a gun, jail, liquidation of all my assets if I refuse. I certainly can't beat back the bully with my fists and my best friends and neighbors are quaking in their boots at the possibility that they're next if they lend assistance.

Best thing to do is hide every dime you get to the point that we have an underground economy and watch the beast starve itself.

I think that's called "Going Galt"!

;)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 07:44:52 AM »
There is a very dangerous mental phenomenon, actively encouraged and cultivated by the modern social welfare state, that an immoral act can acquire moral legitimacy if commission of the act is transferred onto the State. By using the state as a proxy people seem to believe whatever function they have tasked it with now has some sort of inherent moral legitimacy. Robbing Peter to pay Paul is illegal if you actually mug Peter in an alley, but if everyone assents by simple majority to hiring the government to do the deed, well it's now a virtuous act indeed!

Where it becomes dangerous is when this mentality has set in for multiple generations, and entire lifestyles are built upon it. It's a recipe for inhumanity on a large scale, because so many are convinced they are in the right.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 01:48:06 PM »
There is a very dangerous mental phenomenon, actively encouraged and cultivated by the modern social welfare state, that an immoral act can acquire moral legitimacy if commission of the act is transferred onto the State. By using the state as a proxy people seem to believe whatever function they have tasked it with now has some sort of inherent moral legitimacy.

Beautifully Stated.  However instead of robbing Peter to pay Paul,  its more like one of the westerns where the town Sherrif is in league with the Local outlaw gang,  and  while they are shaking down a widowed woman they take a vote to see if they will rape her. Since the woman   was the only one voting no, and the Sherriff is there, it must be okay right? Its a  good and noble deed to rape her. After all, they  know since she is widowed she doesn't get any and she  is going to be grateful once they open their pants and let her "see whats in them."  They just know she is going to love it, and want it.  You see the Gang even has g the good intention of helping this poor woman out.