Author Topic: Obama Rated As The 5th Best President In History!!!!  (Read 665 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Obama Rated As The 5th Best President In History!!!!
« on: December 13, 2013, 11:48:05 PM »
AFTER SIGNIFICANT RESEARCH BY BOTH THE HISTORY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENTS AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT OBAMA IS
RATED 5TH BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best President ever! The publicity release said,"...after only 5 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever."   Here are the details:

1. Reagan & Lincoln tied for first,

2. 23 presidents tied for second,

3. 17 other presidents tied for third,

4. Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and

5. Obama came in fifth!
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Re: Obama Rated As The 5th Best President In History!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 08:58:37 AM »
First I think G Washington should be added to the first place tie, then LB Johnson and WJ Clinton added to the 4th place tie.  Afterward 2nd and 3rd place should be adjusted as needed.
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 11:05:49 AM »
 ::hysterical::

Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 10:45:10 AM »
First I think G Washington should be added to the first place tie, then LB Johnson and WJ Clinton added to the 4th place tie.  Afterward 2nd and 3rd place should be adjusted as needed.

I'd go along with that, with the proviso that LBJ be listed last.  Also, those ratbastards Wilson and FDR should be damned low too!  (I think I'd rate the asshat Clintoon higher than those two punks!)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.