Author Topic: Another ObamaCare Lie Exposed  (Read 911 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Another ObamaCare Lie Exposed
« on: December 10, 2013, 08:43:36 PM »
MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013

Another ObamaCare Lie Exposed

(NY Post) The good news, if you want to call it that, is that roughly 1.6 million Americans have enrolled in ObamaCare so far.

The not-so-good news is that 1.46 million of them actually signed up for Medicaid. If that trend continues, it could bankrupt both federal and state governments.

Medicaid is already America’s third-largest government program, trailing only Social Security and Medicare, as a proportion of the federal budget. Almost 8 cents out of every dollar that the federal government spends goes to Medicaid. That’s more than $265 billion per year.

That's a whopping 91% of fraudulent signups quoted by the prenender! If the bastid didn't lie, his mouth would never move!

Social Security should NOT be in this mixture! It was funded by the citizens of this country, through mostly forced contributions, so it is THEIR money, not the government's!

http://nypost.com/2013/12/07/the-medicaid-time-bomb/
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Another ObamaCare Lie Exposed
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 06:51:22 AM »

Social Security should NOT be in this mixture! It was funded by the citizens of this country, through mostly forced contributions, so it is THEIR money, not the government's!

Social Security is no different than Obamacare. The Supreme court found it constitutional using the same means - by deeming it a tax.  There is no legal promise or obligation to pay anyone anything. Congress could vote to stop paying it tomorrow.

By definition,  all taxes are the  forced contributions  of  money owned by the people.  And like the taxes collected for other purposes, the Social Security money was spent on govt operations and programs.  Yes, they keep a fake book of "trust fund assets" and a three  drawer file cabinet of IOUs to make people think its different, but its not.  That money is gone, as is every tax dollar you have ever given them, and you are not "owed"  a single cent - and every cent you do get you get by virtue of  govt thugs to stealing it from others who will not even be given that same  opportunity to rob others in their old age-- much less the opportunity to save for any retirement on their own( thanks to ZIRP) Social Security absolutely belongs in this bin, but Medicare is far and away the greater cost, and this will make Medicaid start to dwarf SS. The whole system is going to implode under its own weight. It has to. Its math.

Social security is just as evil and just as wrong as Obamacare. Simply another way for the older generation to rob and loot the younger generation to maintain their ideas of a comfortable retirement - at the expense of their children and grandchildren NEVER having ANY retirement and working till the day they die.

We have all been forced to invest with  Bernie Maidoff's twin Brother Uncle Sam. Sure, some of us more than others but that is irrelevant. Uncle Sam may owe seniors money, but the younger people Uncle Sam plans to hold at gun point and force into his scam don't owe seniors  a thing, and pretending like they do won't win seniors any compassion, nor any friends in the younger generation, and demanding the younger generation pay only makes seniors complicit in the crime Uncle Sam is committing.  There is no reason the older generation can't take  the  lumps with the rest of us. Sure they  might have paid more in but that is not always the case...  I am a relatively high earner, my wife also held a professional job before children, so together and thanks to inflation, we  have already paid more as a dollar amount than most boomers have over their lifetimes - If I have more in does that mean some senior who contributed less shouldn't get paid and I should?

No, is it Seniors should get it because they didn't have time to plan for it?  The train wreck of Social Security has been obvious since the boomers were born. I have been planning for living without SS   since I started working because it was obvious that I couldn't rely on it. Is the older generation just stupid? And if so, why am I obligated to fund their stupidity?

Not only did seniors have time to plan for it, but they could do so in a relatively prosperous economic environment. No, it is more fair to  make the younger generation pay not only for the older generation's  ridiculous gullibility  in relying on SS, but also make the younger generation try to  save for their own retirement in the economic ruins we left them with ZIRP! But why stop there?  Make those kids  pay higher insurance premiums under Obama-care so no one in the older generation goes without care!

The older generations had decades more time to notice this thing coming and work on averting this catastrophe, and now that its unstoppable they think they should still get paid!  All I can say is, I hope those seniors have Children that love them and will take them in.  They voted (and continue to vote)  to screw my generation and my children's generation, so if they die in poverty ( as they have condemned me and mine to do) I can't say I have a lot of sympathy.

The system is paying more than it takes in and relying on fewer workers to do it.
PONZI. SCHEME.

GWB: See this one? This one is an IOU for Oldcoastie's retirement money. You better hold on to that.
Woman: <snicker> Yeah, I'll do that.

Dumb & Dumber -- Empty Suitcase of Money

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 07:24:40 AM »
Hey, but them IOUs are like rock solid!   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:23:18 AM »
Also , I feel  I must point out again that it was GWB who stole the vast majority of the SSI funds.

Most of the above is SSI stealing, but it includes stealing from Federal Pensions and other such sources  as well. (Don't worry, its money we owe ourselves!)

Of course, this is assuming they are accurately reporting anything now.

Lets look at what treasury is claiming for FY2013

So as over Sept 30th ( end of Federal fiscal year) they claim the deficit was $680 ( which disagrees with the Treasuries "debt to the Penny" Accounting BY the way)  that outlays for the year were 3.454 Trillion and Tax revenue was 2.774 Trillion

Now skip back to FY2012

Claim is deficit 1.089 Trillion ( again in disagreement with thier own debt ot the penny numbers)  -outlays were 3.5 Trillion  And tax receipts were 2.4 trillion

Does anyone really believe we spent less last year than in 2012? Oh right, Debt to the penny indicates we have ALREADY spent 401 Billion since Sept 30, 2013. They just pushed accounting for the spending into FY2014 by using the "shutdown" 10/17 they posted another 328,229,558,906.30
Billion in debt.  But the October balance sheet indicates 291 Billion in outlay for  all of October,and claimed 92 Billion in deficit.

Anyone think these number are legit?  That we collected 300 Billion more from taxpayers in 2013 than we did in 2012? That the government spent Less in FY2013  than in FY2012? That 300 Billion in debt just magically appears on Oct 17th after not updating the numbers for HALF A YEAR??

No. Truth. Here.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 09:33:17 AM »
Fed/Treas calls the shots, others dance to the tune...all politicans do is add to the mess, they are incapable of making it "better".

"Don't worry, its money we owe ourselves!"

Famous last words.

The Fed can create a balance sheet out of whole cloth at will...er whole digital nothingness...

It takes a cold hard undeniable vicious and painfully obvious catalyzing event to break through all the white noise the PTBs throw up in the air...

Prepare yourselves!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 10:51:58 AM »
Tomorrow's derivatives ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 11:45:48 AM »
Tomorrow's derivatives ::hysterical::

Seriously...bundle 'em up, sell 'em as the latest and greatest and walk away laughing your ass off...it's how shyt is done now!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 06:50:26 PM »
Imagine how fast you would get jailed for doing what SS does, if you did it in the private sector.    The only difference is that the public stealing is legal when private stealing isn't. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 12:59:11 PM »
Imagine how fast you would get jailed for doing what SS does, if you did it in the private sector.    The only difference is that the public stealing is legal when private stealing isn't.

This level of cognitive dissonance usually results in revolution.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 01:13:34 PM »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 07:37:08 AM »
Excellent example right there CHF! 

Should have that emblazoned everywhere!