Author Topic: The insanity goes into overdrive - DoD (Obama) will allow illegals to serve!  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/25/policy-to-allow-undocumented-immigrants-in-military/16225135/

Another insult to America and those who shed blood and lives up to this point to protect the last bastion of freedom and sanity on the planet...that latter part is rapidly disappearing and freedom will go with it!

Damn Obama and all the Progs and feckless Pubbies allowing all this shyt to happen!!!

And this, as Drudge notes at the top of his page...on the heels of whacking 30,000 soldiers!

The only good news - more good guys for us, more dregs for them!

Still...

::pullhair::

Will Not Forget!  will Not Forgive!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 11:47:23 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Everyone I know or am related to is out.

That's a good thing.

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
That's good MNHawk, I have a family friend early into his commission, he may need some seasoning before realizing he needs to be elsewhere, I pray for the young man to achieve that realization soon, as I do for all those serving who are of our beliefs.

::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I'll bet the "undocumented" don't give a rodent's rectum about the Constitution.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline whimsicalmamapig

we are sooooo picky we let in illegals
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »
Military to allow undocumented immigrants to serve
Andrew Tilghman, Military Times5:22 p.m. EDT September 25, 2014

10K soldiers must go this year, 20K next year
By Jim Tice Staff report Army Times
May. 12, 2014 - 06:00AM
  | 
Military Forced to Get Picky in Recruiting
Kansas City Star | May 13, 2014 | by Rick Montgomery

All 3 of these headlines were on Drudge this afternoon.  I find it difficult to understand why we would allow undocumented aliens to serve when we are at the same time eliminating battle hardened americans to be cashiered out. And how in the heck can we be "picky" in recruiting while allowing illegal aliens?

What is obama's diabolical plot in this one?

Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: we are sooooo picky we let in illegals
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 06:50:34 PM »
Merging with prior thread ...........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 08:23:52 PM »

That's always a great idea, but it usually takes me a couple posts to figure out WTF is going on. ::bashing::

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 12:10:27 AM »

That's always a great idea, but it usually takes me a couple posts to figure out WTF is going on. ::bashing::

Look to the POST titles; I rarely change those, so, absent a heads-up from the "merger", you can usually tell by them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 09:17:20 AM »

Look to the POST titles; I rarely change those, so, absent a heads-up from the "merger", you can usually tell by them.

I'm gonna need a "thread merge for the mentally impaired".

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Thread Merge for Dummies"?   ;D

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: The insanity goes into overdrive - DoD (Obama) will allow illegals to serve!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 12:05:09 AM »
The motivation here seems pretty obvious: more trigger pullers who don't give a sh*t about America, its history, or its people, and whose sole loyalty lies with the powers-that-be who are dangling citizenship like a carrot in exchange for that no questions loyalty.

I think there's also no small amount of amping up the "doing the jobs Americans won't do" line of attack. How dare you complain about illegal immigrants, after all look how many are putting on the uniform of this country!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly